Add USOE to that list and I agree

Haven't listened to it in ages so I dunno.

What did you actually say? I only have the one where you talk about your love for Guiding Light.

Can't remember. Since he didn't accept my first video I had to make another one, and I really have no idea what I said.

A friend of mine is being in it too :chuckle: what do you say?

"Fucking Bellamy, can you please be less lazy next tour?"

In my original video I said that I dreamed of seeing them live one day and hoped that they'd play songs like NSC, GL and Starlight.

In my original video I said that I dreamed of seeing them live one day and hoped that they'd play songs like NSC, GL and Starlight.

lolwhat?

Watching the video. Wut?

Just ... wut?

I've come to the conclusion that Sippe was abducted by aliens and replaced by the Sippe we have now. Which explains why he likes the X-Files and has the "I want to believe" poster, because he knows it's true.

Don't let me die at the end of the year. I'll sacrifice my family and Fabri (but that is just for teh lulz). Please!

You are so much less sexy now </3

This.

Especially after hearing him. He sounds like a dog with peanut butter stuck to the roof of his mouth.

Edit: Actually just listened to it again. Sadly he doesnt. So my Talladega Nights quote doesn't fit very well.