Okay if Matt was to play the piano in NB and the organ in US then you could just throw US/NB/NSC onto the end of the piano section and then go straight into Dead Star or Micro Cuts or something and it would be awesome.

Also just so I'm clear, but can Matt use the keyboard he uses live for organ tones?

Okay if Matt was to play the piano in NB and the organ in US then you could just throw US/NB/NSC onto the end of the piano section and then go straight into Dead Star or Micro Cuts or something and it would be awesome.

Also just so I'm clear, but can Matt use the keyboard he uses live for organ tones?

NSC could go into Bliss. US and NB can go into the Dead Star/SS/etc. Survival could also be a transition song if they were to ever get a better closer.

And it worked for R&L, so yes.

Opinions? On the Muse board?? Nonsense, there's right and wrong.

Not only in the Muse board, but in all the internet, more or less. :LOL:

Oh, and Explorers is more enjoyable than Big Freeze. It's a well known fact. And people can't disagree.

Have you ever considered that some people might have different opinions to you?

:erm:

Did I say that he couldn't like Explorers more than BF? I just find peculiar that Big Freeze might be considered duller than Explorers, because to me Explorers is definitely more boring than BF.

I don't get why everytime I post something here people always question if I know that opinions exist

I just find peculiar that Big Freeze might be considered duller than Explorers, because to me Explorers is definitely more boring than BF.

You know that opinion exists, but you still wonder why people might think that Explorers is more interesting than Big Freeze?

To me that seems weird. :p Can you explain to me why you find that "peculiar "?

But all you ever do is tell people they are wrong and give them your own, already well-documented, opinion. That's not even close to discussing.

And even if you do actually ask for reasons behind opinions, the reasons given won't be any more thought provoking or objective because they, like the opinion itself, has to be subjective mening. What I'm getting at that even if you are trying to start a discussion, a discussion on specific opinions is nonsensical.