If Muse wrote Everything in its right place, it would be my favourite muse song. Same goes for exit music (for a film). Saying that, muse are still better. :D

What? What are you talking about? Muse didn't write either of those songs, what has it got to do with everything? Do you have a problem with Thom's voice or something...?

Oh, I don't think I'm getting you. Don't worry about this.

What? What are you talking about? Muse didn't write either of those songs, what has it got to do with everything? Do you have a problem with Thom's voice or something...?

:LOL: what the hell.

What i was saying after 4 years of believing no other band could come anywhere near muse, obviously they can. Not very controversial, i know.

:facepalm:

You wouldn't notice sarcasm even if it hit you in the face.

No really, i get sarcasm. Name of the thread and everything? Includes the word opinion so yeah i'm not stupid. Anyway the reason why i said its a matter of opinion, meep said its more misguided than controversial, I don't think it's either.

Don't get me wrong, I love Radiohead, but at times, they're just far too boring... And depressing. Just my opinion. Sometimes songs whining about everything in general isn't good enough :p

This. I can't see what's so amazing about Radiohead. They're just... Boring :erm:

Here concurs the sheer overrated-ness of Bliss.

Bliss isn't overrated :phu:

Got some more controversial!

Bliss is the worst song on Origin of Symmetry (not that that's saying it's horrible, because it's pretty good. Just not as good as the rest.)

Apocalypse Please is boring, and is tied with Endlessly for the worst song on Absolution.

Nah. Darkshines is.

What... Apocalypse Please is one of the best songs on Absolution :phu: