Radiohead trivia/relations/metaphors just aren't funny any more.:LOL:

:phu: im not trying to be funny, i actually only listened to it the other day :$ i dont know much "full" albums but The Bends happens to be one i know (nevermind and in utero being others) as well as WAP by Phoenix

-Invincible is a fantastic song live.

-TSP>Hysteria.

Haven't heard it live, can't say anything.

Definitely. :yesey:

:phu: im not trying to be funny, i actually only listened to it the other day :$ i dont know much "full" albums but The Bends happens to be one i know (nevermind and in utero being others) as well as WAP by Phoenix

I think he's just saying it as a general thing. ;) Or directing it at me. :LOL:

Still, you brought Radiohead into a MUSE thread. :LOL:

Hoodoo, HCM, Falling Down, Host. That's it :D

My, my, you do like the slow songs, don't you. :(

Shine Acoustic, Citizen Erased and New Born are the three favourite songs and they're all extremely special to me in many ways, I think I'd probably put them on a pedestal. But there are a bunch of other songs that are just as significant, including HT&ILY, Coma, Host, Dead Star and Fury. I think they're all my favourite Muse songs of all time :p

Was it? Hm. Maybe that was the wrong smiley..:LOL:

I love the slow songs. HCM has really grown on me, same with Falling Down, and Host (MOST of it is slow) is one of my favourites.

Yeah, :( isn't the best when you're trying to convey a..."oh, imagine that!" feeling (which I think is what you're going for...:unsure::LOL:).

To be honest, I think slow Muse is better than rocking Muse. Although I love cheesy Muse too, so my opinion isn't exactly valid. :LOL:

Yeah, :( isn't the best when you're trying to convey a..."oh, imagine that!" feeling (which I think is what you're going for...:unsure::LOL:).

To be honest, I think slow Muse is better than rocking Muse. Although I love cheesy Muse too, so my opinion isn't exactly valid. :LOL:

Rocking angsty Muse for the win..Or a bit of both. Like Shine. :awesome: