Well, I don't like Muse as a band, and I'm still here. I have lost almost all my respect for them, and could easily be one of those people. Seriously, if you don't have anything good to say, shut up. Negative opinions are fine, even good, but fucking overreacted whining is just stupid. Ah, I don't have time to finish my post in a good way, but you get my point! I agree, if you didn't get that ;)

I thought this was directed at me. :LOL::LOL:

I get it. And I do agree. I think there's a line between respect and like for them as a band, but that's a different argument. But anway, opinions are healthy and we should all have them, positive or negtive. Yay, the end, lol.

My head hurts. :LOL:

but wouldn't you prefer a '04 style SS performance even if it was only at wembley rather than never at all (once wouldn't kill him that quickly..)

SS nowdays is so restrained cos he is always saving up for Koc which imo should be earlier in the set.

Although we get riffs they are not so mental

and they could still play SS with more passion even if he saved his voice.

I think the ups and downs of Muse's performances are more complex that where and how Stockholm Syndrome is performed.

I think the ups and downs of Muse's performances are more complex that where and how Stockholm Syndrome is performed.

fine replace the word SS with new born and all of my posts still are true (maybe replace scream with end falsetto and piano intro)

and I care more about SS than TR or BH&R :p

edit: and I swear I mentioned showbiz??

I think the ups and downs of Muse's performances are more complex than where and how Stockholm Syndrome is performed.

+infinity.

He needs to pipe down about SS.

KoC only works at the beginning or end of a set. It would suck midset.

SS has been proven to work at all points in the setlist.

Also KoC > SS.

I enjoy GL :/

Fury,Hyper Chondriac Music,Futurism and Recess are some of Muse's best B-sides.

Dead Star>Futurism>CTMEOY>In Your World

Agree.

Hehe, I agree with EVERYTHING you said. :D

i'm begining to be happy i never saw muse before their live performances peaked so i'll still properly enjoy wembley...

Haha, same! Except I'm not going to Wembley. I've been a fan for 3 years now and I still haven't had a chance to see them live. I'm glad I haven't because then when I finally do have the chance I'll be super stoked and not super whiney. :LOL:

Someone earlier in the thread said about people would complain about the lack of lights for particular songs, nobody seemed to mind MK Ultra having barely any lights on the arena tour did they? :)

Anyway:

Uprising is not a very good opener.

Knights of Cydonia should never be anywhere except from the beginning or the end.

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist is better than The Small Print.

but can you really say that they have ever captures the "pwoper muse" of the SS performances in '04 at earls court and glasto ever since?? they haven't smashed the stage or screamed the last line ever since and I don't think I am the only one who misses that.... we just get KoC every night for over a year now

If they want to smash the stage, good for them. If they don't, then they shouldn't do it. Otherwise, it's just contrived.

Glorious > Dead Star

Glorious > Fury

Glorious = Futurism

:p

Glorious = Fury > Dead Star > Futurism

Dead Star live, however... :awesome:

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist is better than The Small Print.

Agreed.

Glorious, Exo Politics, and Assassin are much better live.

Don't know about the other two, but Assassin certainly is. I don't like it much on BH&R; as someone else said, the heavy parts of it sound a bit 'fake'; not actually heavy, and it just isn't that exciting, but it comes into its own live.