I agree, with an exception to the LOLz thread. Outside, those things just fail. #needsmoarchwis

No no, sometimes even in the LOLz thread. Now don't get me wrong, they do come up with some great ones...but sometimes I'll see a joke that has both chickens and fishes mentioned in it and I'll just be like :facepalm:. Try to be original, plzkthnxbai.

And everything #needsmoarchris ;)

I don't get how some people can listen to Muse and be a member of a fansite, and then have more complaints about them than someody who actually dislikes/criticizes the band.

They complain because they 'love', and want Muse to be their idea of 'perfect'. A setlist isn't perfect without Hyper Music, after all, and the fact that they didn't play it obliges me to moan and complain about it. Because I kinda like that song at the moment.

No no, sometimes even in the LOLz thread. Now don't get me wrong, they do come up with some great ones...but sometimes I'll see a joke that has both chickens and fishes mentioned in it and I'll just be like :facepalm:. Try to be original, plzkthnxbai.

And everything #needsmoarchris ;)

They complain because they 'love', and want Muse to be their idea of 'perfect'. A setlist isn't perfect without Hyper Music, after all, and the fact that they didn't play it obliges me to moan and complain about it. Because I kinda like that song at the moment.

Actually, I don't think this board would be that depressing if the "loving no mater what"-fans didn't bitch all the time.

"I don't like this and this with Muse"

"Oh, then maybe you should just leave, Muse can do what they want"

"Yes, of course, I'm just saying what I th..."

"SHUSH! If you're gonna complain, do it someplace else"

instead of just:

"Okay, too bad"

You see, I don't have a problem with complains, why should I? This is a messageboard for opinions, if you don't like someones opinion about Muse, get over it and stop bitching.

Actually, I don't think this board would be that depressing if the "loving no mater what"-fans didn't bitch all the time.

instead of just:

"Okay, too bad"

You see, I don't have a problem with complains, why should I? This is a messageboard for opinions, if you don't like someones opinion about Muse, get over it and stop bitching.

And I get that. I'm fine with complaints, for the most part. What I don't like is how it seems like some Muse fans are never satisfied. Like, if Muse doesn't play a certain song they like that setlist is horrible. I'm probably over-exaggerating, but it just irks me how there can be a good setlist and some people can still whine about it.

Then again, this is the Muse messageboard :p

And I get that. I'm fine with complaints, for the most part. What I don't like is how it seems like some Muse fans are never satisfied. Like, if Muse doesn't play a certain song they like that setlist is horrible. I'm probably over-exaggerating, but it just irks me how there can be a good setlist and some people can still whine about it.

Then again, this is the Muse messageboard :p

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but PLEASE, show me one single post that says something even close to that :p

The complains about the setlists has been: Too short, too little changes from gig to gig, Muse not choosing the fans choices from the polls and also just being lazy. Perfectly normal reactions to what Muse are doing at the moment. Where they expecting us to just vote for the singles? Because they are obviously not planning on rehearsing any new songs from the polls besides Bliss and CE.

I have no respect for Muse as a band at the moment, but I still love their music, so I probably will stay on this board forever, because the old albums aren't gonna be any worse no matter what Muse do in the future. Gah, I really need to sleep...

And maybe it's just me, but when I bought a ticket for Muse it wasn't to hear Uprising->Resistance->Supermassive Black Hole->NSC->Starlight->Guiding Light->Feeling Good and then some Undisclosed Desires, but hey, that's my fault for thinking Muse were a better band than that.

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but PLEASE, show me one single post that says something even close to that :p

The complains about the setlists has been: Too short, too little changes from gig to gig, Muse not choosing the fans choices from the polls and also just being lazy. Perfectly normal reactions to what Muse are doing at the moment. Where they expecting us to just vote for the singles? Because they are obviously not planning on rehearsing any new songs from the polls besides Bliss and CE.

I have no respect for Muse as a band at the moment, but I still love their music, so I probably will stay on this board forever, because the old albums aren't gonna be any worse no matter what Muse do in the future. Gah, I really need to sleep...

This is because you're made of win :yesey:

EDIT: Fuck you, Doris :fear:

And maybe it's just me, but when I bought a ticket for Muse it wasn't to hear Uprising->Resistance->Supermassive Black Hole->NSC->Starlight->Guiding Light->Feeling Good and then some Undisclosed Desires, but hey, that's my fault for thinking Muse were a better band than that.

You make very good points. Half the shit I say is nonsense anyway :indiff:

I don't know, sometimes the Muse fanbase just irks me in ways I don't understand. Don't mind me.

You make very good points. Half the shit I say is nonsense anyway :indiff:

I don't know, sometimes the Muse fanbase just irks me in ways I don't understand. Don't mind me.

It annoys me too, you're not alone. It seems like for every good thing said about the band, there are 5 bad comments. And this is coming from fans; not just fans, but people who are "fan-ish" enough to post on a message board about Muse.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're perfect. But it's a bit ridiculous when it seems like every little thing Muse does gets ragged on.

It annoys me too, you're not alone. It seems like for every good thing said about the band, there are 5 bad comments. And this is coming from fans; not just fans, but people who are "fan-ish" enough to post on a message board about Muse.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're perfect. But it's a bit ridiculous when it seems like every little thing Muse does gets ragged on.

Muse are terrible. :phu:

In Your World > Dead Star > Futurism > CTMEOY

In Your World piano intro > Dead Star > Futurism > CTMEOY > In Your World

instead of just:

"Okay, too bad"

I agree completely. However, people can sometimes be so over-dramatic, like"RIP Muse".

In Your World piano intro > Dead Star > Futurism > CTMEOY > In Your World

I agree completely. However, people can sometimes be so over-dramatic, like"RIP Muse".

Piano intro = :sleepy:

Let's face it- Muse fans put more shit on Muse than Muse haters do. :awesome: We're just one big bitchy, opinionated family :happy:

I agree. It is annoying on some boards where the fans think that every single thing that the artist has done in their career is abasolutely amazing, and they can do no wrong. On the other hand, here I sometimes feel I have to search carefully to find anything positive about Muse. Sometimes I have to force myself away from the forums because the negativity gets a bit too much. I know I shouldnt let it get to me, but it does.

I agree. It is annoying on some boards where the fans think that every single thing that the artist has done in their career is abasolutely amazing, and they can do no wrong. On the other hand, here I sometimes feel I have to search carefully to find anything positive about Muse. Sometimes I have to force myself away from the forums because the negativity gets a bit too much. I know I shouldnt let it get to me, but it does.

You want positivity? http://board.muse.mu/search.php?searchid=6840372 Here you go ;)

(Carrie, Not trying to be rude or anything, don't take it personally)