I'm REALLY sick of people thinking this is controversial. :LOL:

So have I, and I've not really listened to them in two, nearly three months either.

Oh no, I don't think it's controversial at all. I was weighing in on my opinion of the previous 'controversial' opinion above that post..

you haven't listened to them, but you've been on the board. ;)

Oh no, I don't think it's controversial at all. I was weighing in on my opinion of the previous 'controversial' opinion above that post..

you haven't listened to them, but you've been on the board. ;)

Okay. :happy:

Yeah, because I'm ADDICTED. :stunned: I tried to stay off today and I ended up lurking, but not mainly in Main Muse.

I just read through this entire thread and came to some conclusions.

-SS and CE are the most overrated Muse songs EVER.

-NSC is actually better than Citizen Erased

-Muse's riffs, for the most part, are rather boring.

-I'm almost embarrassed to be apart of this fandom.

-If I EVER read "Guiding Light is good/great/not so bad or Exogenesis sucks/is boring again, I will explode. Overused opinions are overused.

-*hides* or *is shot* are pointless phrases in a controversial thread, there IS someone who thinks the same thing as you do.

Also this thread hasn't been posted in for more than 24 hours, I am shocked.

I just read through this entire thread and came to some conclusions.

-SS and CE are the most overrated Muse songs EVER.

-NSC is actually better than Citizen Erased

-Muse's riffs, for the most part, are rather boring.

-I'm almost embarrassed to be apart of this fandom.

-If I EVER read "Guiding Light is good/great/not so bad or Exogenesis sucks/is boring again, I will explode. Overused opinions are overused.

-*hides* or *is shot* are pointless phrases in a controversial thread, there IS someone who thinks the same thing as you do.

Also this thread hasn't been posted in for more than 24 hours, I am shocked.

Just about everything you wrote there is the complete opposite to my point of view :LOL:

-You can't really call the songs overrated unless they have no good reason to be liked so much. Stockholm Syndrome and Citizen Erased have every right to be popular :p

-Errr, no. NSC is a cheesy and average. Citizen Erased is just brilliant. :awesome:

-Nahh. I've always loved the riffs :happy: They're often one of the best parts of the song.

-I'm not really surprised you feel this way.

-They're pretty overused, but that's because they're true :chuckle:

-Mm, I suppose so.

Oh' date=' I will. :LOL:[/quote']

:LOL: Bring it!

... But not really. :chuckle:

I was listening to it in the car and I didn't want to cut my ears off like I thought (from reading others opinions on it).

But it would sound like something that Matt would put on some solo record :LOL: along with NSC and Guiding Light.

:LOL: Bring it!

... But not really. :chuckle:

I was listening to it in the car and I didn't want to cut my ears off like I thought (from reading others opinions on it).

But it would sound like something that Matt would put on some solo record :LOL: along with NSC and Guiding Light.

I love Soaked :phu:

Nature_1 is amazing. I know it wasn't really around in 1999, but I think it should've replaced Unintended on Showbiz. Yes, I'm being serious :LOL:

Edited by xbroken_ideals

I love Soaked :phu:

Nature_1 is amazing. I know it wasn't really around in 1999, but I think it should've replaced Unnintended on Showbiz. Yes, I'm being serious :LOL:

I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that Nature_1 would've stuck out loads on that album. At least Unintended fits in, even though I hate Unintended.