Honestly saying: "Why do you even listen to Muse if you don't like CE" is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Yeah because you know, it's not like the other 100 songs are not enough to judge the band :shifty:

Welcome to prog rock. It raises and dips sporadically.

And no climax? It has the beset climax of any Muse song. Climax's don't have to be epic and loud to work.

Have you heard space dementias climax?? that is the shit ;)

Honestly saying: "Why do you even listen to Muse if you don't like CE" is probably one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

:yesey:

Not that I don't like it, I just find it boring. That's all. I fell in love with Muse for their classically influenced songs

How? CE is everything Muse is. Metal influenced, lots of classical piano, breakdowns, falsetto, wild structure, good bass lines....

Everything Muse is. That's why it's stupid.

Not even close :(

Btw, the climax of CE is the guitar solo.

What I don't like about guitar solos as climaxes is that they don't work unless there is a tremendous build up to it. Like with Invincible, it works. Also with Guiding Light (to an extent :facepalm:) But then again, it works for other people

Undisclosed Desires > (Citizen Erased + Stockholm Syndrome + Bliss + Knights of Cydonia)

Falling Down works in that spot too.

:vomit::fear:

*Takes a deep calming breath*

Ok, its good you have opinions but I hope you are fucking joking!!!!!!!!