I'm worried that Neutron Star Collision is going to suck and it will be the end of the Muse we can be proud of.

Me too. Those bitches better put some badass riffs in that song- Show Smearyer who's boss. No more cheesy-lyric UD-style cheesy cheese machine songs.

SMBH's bassline is better than TIRO's bassline.

No, plzgowai kthxbai.

Agreed.

Thank you. I BAWLED LIKE A FUCKING BABY WHEN I FIRST HEARD THAT VERSION.

Me too. Those bitches better put some badass riffs in that song- Show Smearyer who's boss. No more cheesy-lyric UD-style cheesy cheese machine songs.

You sure talk a lot about Heavy riffs in this new muse song and I really think you're going to get let down harshly. You might get something like SMBH riffs, but thats it.

Some people are so dramatatic.

Some people are so dramatic, too. :p

You sure talk a lot about Heavy riffs in this new muse song and I really think you're going to get let down harshly. You might get something like SMBH riffs, but thats it.

Yeah, we're not going to get a heavy song. Doesn't mean it's going to be bad, though. We'll see.

A part of me will die inside if that song is played during the sex scene.

I wont really care tbh. We have a new Muse song, Twilight is shit, I don't care about Twilight, we have a new Muse song.

Seems my post about Citizen Erased as a song title in the NSC thread was quite controversial. :chuckle:

:LOL: I'm indifferent to it as a title. It's not particularly good or bad. Just like most Muse song titles, actually.

I am glad we have a new song and I hope it will be good. I have no issues with songs being used on film soundtrack but...

Being the lead single of the latest film of the Twilight franchise? I thought Muse weren't in it for the fame and the money... I guess things have changed.

This sounds wrong in some way, but it's true :LOL:

:p I was thinking about all those comments in the last thread about how importat they were and that there wouldn't be any Muse without them, and I disagree.

IMO they shouldn't play Overture without the other bits, it was a bit yawn when I saw it but I like the song.

Erm, Muse = Money, Unimpressive, Sad, Ending

Money is saying the whole tour wasn't about having fun or for the fans, it was just money.

Unimpressive is what I think this tours been, pillars were restrictive and boring.

Sad because they care more about their lights and new fans than music and old fans.

Ending is Muse's "reign" as best live band, maybe when theygo back to music they should be deserved winners again.

I agree with all the things you said.

Sadder thing is - the new oven song. Not only the name of it and the appearance on the OST of Eclipse make me think it is going to suck.

Yes, we have a new Muse song, but all covered in cheese :noey: (and monies!)