Who said they hate CE? :erm:

Apparently if you don't think CE is the best thing on earth you are automatically a "hater".

Your logic is flawed. Citizen Erased's piano pieces are classically influenced.

I don't agree. The piano ending is about 5 lines and it's basically 3 notes chord on the right hand and the odd notes on the left hand... the other song with a similar structure is actually Feeling Good.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE INTRO, THEN WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO MUSE?

Amirite or amirite?

You HAVE to worship Intro to be a true Muse fan

Intro has it all! Epic build up, mind blowing riffs, amazing vocals and an ending that would make Chuck Norris cry.

Radiohead and Queen's entire discography have been stolen from Intro.

Apparently if you don't think CE is the best thing on earth you are automatically a "hater".

Have you actually seen the piano sheet for CE? About 5 lines and it's basically 3 notes chord on the right hand and the odd notes on the left hand... the other song with a similar structure is actually Feeling Good.

5 lines and a 3 note chord doesn't imply that it's not classically influenced. :rolleyes:

Congratulations, I play piano as well, and clearly can identify it's classical tendencies.

And I don't normally compare Radiohead to Muse but it's an obvious parallel or influence.

I'm not even going to argue with that statement any longer because you're amazingly close minded and cannot tell the difference between classical and romantic. So, so sad. :)

I don't agree. The piano ending is about 5 lines and it's basically 3 notes chord on the right hand and the odd notes on the left hand... the other song with a similar structure is actually Feeling Good.

This is the most win-filled comparison ever. :awesome:

I'm not even going to argue with that statement any longer because you're amazingly close minded and cannot tell the difference between classical and romantic. So, so sad. :)

:(

You make me sad.

Don't forget the fangirlism.

Same thing really.

Although I use the term fangirlism when I'm describing the "OMG IT SAYS PLEASE ON THIS SHIRT, MUST HAVE IT BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF APOCALYPSE PLEASE #musers" idiots on twitter.

You are just a small, minuscule, unimportant minority, then. You want to be unusual by hating song that, 99 times out of 100, is the song that makes everyone go, "OMG MUSE"

The only issue I have with CE is that it's similar to Paranoid Android. Also, Radiohead's best song by majority consensus.

So because someone has a different opinion about a certain song it means they are small and unimportant. Right. Don't be an ass.

Also, how is CE similar to Paranoid Android? The only thing they have in common is being the longest song in their respective artist's discography. Nothign else is the same.