win post is win

i think interlude is better then every muse song combined

Dude you can't honestly think that. :stunned::stunned: We ALL know Intro is what MUSE is. If you aren't obsessed with Intro, you shouldn't be living.

dude you can't honestly think that. :stunned::stunned: We all know intro is what muse is. If you aren't obsessed with intro, you shouldn't be living.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE INTRO, THEN WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO MUSE?

Amirite or amirite?

Your logic is based on your belief that just because you mix good thing you get something awesome that everyone needs to love.

You are just a small, minuscule, unimportant minority, then. You want to be unusual by hating song that, 99 times out of 100, is the song that makes everyone go, "OMG MUSE"

The only issue I have with CE is that it's similar to Paranoid Android. Also, Radiohead's best song by majority consensus.

Dude you can't honestly think that. :stunned::stunned: We ALL know Intro is what MUSE is. If you aren't obsessed with Intro, you shouldn't be living.

Intro has it all! Epic build up, mind blowing riffs, amazing vocals and an ending that would make Chuck Norris cry.

Yeah I went through that "it's boring" phase too. But I blasted in the car once and was like :eek::eek::eek:. :awesome:

Haha, maybe I'll ahve that moment too, eventually :p

Well, technically I ahve, but it was for Hoodoo and Falling Down. Falling Down, by the way, is seriously underrated.

Since when does logic determine opinions?

Classically influenced isn't an opinion. If you don't feel it's classically influenced, you are a liar. Go listen to classical, then get back to me.

Your logic is flawed. Citizen Erased's piano pieces are classically influenced.

I'm a piano player and I'm sure my logic could amount slightly more than yours. I don't hear any classical style in that piano filler. It's marginally and obviously romantically influenced.

You are just a small, minuscule, unimportant minority, then. You want to be unusual by hating song that, 99 times out of 100, is the song that makes everyone go, "OMG MUSE"

The only issue I have with CE is that it's similar to Paranoid Android. Also, Radiohead's best song by majority consensus.

>comparing Muse to Radiohead.

:wtf:

You sir, are a ignorant bastard.

I love CE, but I can accept that people don't.

I'm a piano player and I'm sure my logic could amount slightly more than yours. I don't hear any classical style in that piano filler. It's marginally and obviously romantically influenced.

Congratulations, I play piano as well, and clearly can identify it's classical tendencies.

And I don't normally compare Radiohead to Muse but it's an obvious parallel or influence.

The Beginning of Exogenesis Part 1 sucks!!!

Just the strings before the band kicks in, it is just a poorly written string piece with poor execution as well. This strongly lets down Exo. for me along with the "spread are coads to the stars bit" :vomit: The rest is pure win though....

I disagree on all counts.

Exo Part I is by the far the best part of the piece. The other two parts bring down the piece for me (although Cross Pollination less so).