But seriously. Fury is a bore. Everytime someone mentions it being an amazing B-Side or whatever I'm always like ':wtf:'.

I went through a short phase of thinking the same thing, but I'm out of it again. The melody is mesmerising.

Eternally Missed isn't all that great, and is my least favorite B-side next to Spiral Static.

I thought Spiral Static was crap when I first heard it, but now I love it. So haunting. :happy:

Marmite is average.

Hahaha! Vegemite > Marmite perhaps? :p!

Exogenesis gets more dull each time I listen to it.

It does! Except CP imo.... I love CP's piano :happy:

Asian and Latin American crowds are fuckin' nuts and its awesome.

:yesey: Exclude the Japanese crowd tho... They aren't too nuts. My friend who went to all the shows in Japan told me (and yes, she's a Japanese :p).

:eek: :eek:

Anyways based on live videos I've seen I have to say that the three best Muse crowds in my opinion are:

1.Korean crowds(They're crazy)

2.Latin American crowds

3.Portuguese crowds

You forgot the French :p (based on my experience in being in it a couple of times) :LOL:

I don't think I'd be able to listen to Muse if Matt started screaming.

Maybe if Matt could actually do proper metallic vocals and it was kept a rarity, aka 1 track per album. Then it would be pretty awesome. Or maybe Chris does the scremo vocals ala Assassin.

The Groove should have taken FAWY's place on Absolution,along with Endlessly being replaced by Fury.

Exogenesis gets more dull each time I listen to it.

Hyper Chondriac Music has one of the best guitar solos of Muse and is an overly underrated song.

if you said endlessly there i would have agreed. but fawy ?????? makes me shiver in awe.

They need to play Overture > Stockholm > Take A Bow sometime

IMO they shouldn't play Overture without the other bits, it was a bit yawn when I saw it but I like the song.

Erm, Muse = Money, Unimpressive, Sad, Ending

Money is saying the whole tour wasn't about having fun or for the fans, it was just money.

Unimpressive is what I think this tours been, pillars were restrictive and boring.

Sad because they care more about their lights and new fans than music and old fans.

Ending is Muse's "reign" as best live band, maybe when theygo back to music they should be deserved winners again.