• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

What?! Two openers? That has to be a mistake on Your Vegas' part or I will be expecting something really special tonight from start to finish.

EDIT: I just saw this on their Twitter:

Your Vegas Due to unforeseen circumstances Your Vegas won't be playing tomorrow evening's show at the Prudential Center in Newark. Apologies for an inconvenience caused.

http://twitter.com/yourvegas

:(

Oh well tonight's gonna rock anyway! I have high expectations for my last Muse gig in probably at least a year and a half.

What?! Two openers? That has to be a mistake on Your Vegas' part or I will be expecting something really special tonight from start to finish.

EDIT: I just saw this on their Twitter:

Your Vegas Due to unforeseen circumstances Your Vegas won't be playing tomorrow evening's show at the Prudential Center in Newark. Apologies for an inconvenience caused.

http://twitter.com/yourvegas

:(

Oh well tonight's gonna rock anyway! I have high expectations for my last Muse gig in probably at least a year and a half.

We were having two openers? HTF did I miss this?

Hey everyone, i'm new here. This is my first concert ever, I have regular seating not GA, so was wondering how I should dress or if theres anything else I should know? Thanks!

Uhhhhhh...dress normal and prepare to have your face melted.

Hey everyone, i'm new here. This is my first concert ever, I have regular seating not GA, so was wondering how I should dress or if theres anything else I should know? Thanks!

I suggest that you wear a sweatshirt (as it will be cold outside before and after the show). It can get a bit hot inside (this is from experences at winter shows).

EDIT: Nevermind andy24 beat me too it. :LOL:

My MuseCamp host here in NJ, ocean5, has gotten stuck with 4 GA tickets, as some clients of her husband's cancelled out.

Anyone know anyone who wants to go? We will be at the venue by about 4 if you are queueing. Let me know asap, will check PM's regularly until we leave...

can anyone provide any info on the parking situation? i have never been to this venue. i checked out the pre-paid parking and it's a whopping 31 dollars and im not even sure just how close to the arena it is.

i've been there before for a cirque event and we were able to find parking lots that didnt belong to the venue. i believe parking went from $15 to $25. good luck

Just another question about the parking situation - I'm being dropped off, is there any area outside of the arena for pick up/drop off? Or do we have to purchase parking? In that case, do we have to order beforehand, or can we just buy parking when we get there?

And that shirt is amazing, haha. I agree, get it printed! For next time :p

Well I should be leaving in an hour or so, Im gonna hang in the back of GA today after having barrier yesterday :awesome: I didnt have 2 straight days of queing at 8AM in me plus my whole party just bailed at the last second too, so Im driving solo too.

Hopefully I wont get lost, never drove to Newark before!

:LOL: Dude the artwork is terrible but that may be the best T-shirt ever. You should get it reworked by a pro and printed.

I totally should lol

I'm so pissed. I just missed the train by a few seconds. Now I have to wait till like2:55 or something. I'm going be all the wayo in the back ;-;

Archived