• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Coming from the UK just to see them so all songs will be fabulous. It's gonna be a blast!

*waves* kelly!!!!

well i'm coming all the way from australia :)

Hey everybody !

I'm in manhattan for holidays and i'd like to go to the concert !

Does anyone have extra tickets (GA floor) for the show ?? i can't find on internet :( or twice the price..

Thanks

Check back a few pages, a few people have been on here saying they have extra tickets.

you can always try musebay for spare tickets as well :)

*waves* kelly!!!!

well i'm coming all the way from australia :)

*waves back* Not long now!! Can't wait to meet you face to face:D

Way to be impulsive! At least you won't have the kiddo with you this time. ;) Where will you be staying?

I know!!! I just couldn't resist it and had to come. I'm lucky enough to be staying with a super amazing muser oldie and meeting up with a bunch of them for NYC nightlife!!

Ugh. I'm sick and I'll just be becoming un-sick around that time.

Needs to be 10 days in the future. NOW.

Yeah this past week has been terribly shit and I'm anticipating an explosion of awesomeness starting with the Nassau gig and carrying over to this.

Let the weekend of awesomeness commence.

I'm getting seriously excited for both the gigs now. I was considering putting myself on a week long Muse ban prior to just so I'll appreciate it that much more but I'm not sure if I can make it or not :LOL:

Yeah this past week has been terribly shit and I'm anticipating an explosion of awesomeness starting with the Nassau gig and carrying over to this.

Let the weekend of awesomeness commence.

I'm getting seriously excited for both the gigs now. I was considering putting myself on a week long Muse ban prior to just so I'll appreciate it that much more but I'm not sure if I can make it or not :LOL:

All I listen to in my car is Muse, so there's no hope for me lol. BUT once I get up there, I doubt Muse will be in the car, no one in my family likes to "pregame" before concerts lol.

I'd lose the plot. You guys would never see me because I'd be off in a straightjacket somehere. :LOL: Besides, even if I survive, I may rush the stage in a frenzy of Muse-starvation at the first gig.

I can't believe how close this is. I'm kinda stressed because I can't decide which car to take, and if I take the Mercedes, I can't decide whether to try to do this huge repair job before or take it as is (it's not like a "must fix now" issue, it's a "must fix soon"). Random concerns no one cares about, LOL.

I have actually been having dreams (nightmares?) about trying to get barrier. I don't know why it's such a big deal in my mind; it's not like I had a shit time in the middle of the crowd at any shows. I think I have a bit of an inferiority complex for not having barrier bragging rights. That's so shallow. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'd lose the plot. You guys would never see me because I'd be off in a straightjacket somehere. :LOL: Besides, even if I survive, I may rush the stage in a frenzy of Muse-starvation at the first gig.

I can't believe how close this is. I'm kinda stressed because I can't decide which car to take, and if I take the Mercedes, I can't decide whether to try to do this huge repair job before or take it as is (it's not like a "must fix now" issue, it's a "must fix soon"). Random concerns no one cares about, LOL.

I have actually been having dreams (nightmares?) about trying to get barrier. I don't know why it's such a big deal in my mind; it's not like I had a shit time in the middle of the crowd at any shows. I think I have a bit of an inferiority complex for not having barrier bragging rights. That's so shallow. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I think I may go for it. For MSG I did the day before of no Muse and it was rough. Maybe I'll try half a week, bc I seriously can't go a full one.

And I'm driving my shitty 1997 Nissan Maxima, prob won't even bother to wash it :LOL:

I've never done barrier either, but I am going to try barrier for Nassau. I've got seats for this one, yes lame, I know.

I've never done barrier either, but I am going to try barrier for Nassau. I've got seats for this one, yes lame, I know.

Dude, you've met the band ... you don't need bragging rights.:LOL:;) I'll be trying very hard for barrier at Nassau too so I'm sure we'll see a lot of each other on the 23rd.

Actually seats aren't that lame. I have to admit there's a piece of my that just wants to frolic into the venue after doors open, grab some food and know I'm not going to end up wedged in between two 6-foot-9 guys. Of course it's drowned out by the piece of me that wants to haul myself out of bed painfully early, freeze my ass off on the hard pavement, dehydrate myself so as not to need the bathroom for hours, stand in a teeming mass of sweaty people and get rocked like hell. Both experiences have their merits.:D

Dude, you've met the band ... you don't need bragging rights.:LOL:;) I'll be trying very hard for barrier at Nassau too so I'm sure we'll see a lot of each other on the 23rd.

Actually seats aren't that lame. I have to admit there's a piece of my that just wants to frolic into the venue after doors open, grab some food and know I'm not going to end up wedged in between two 6-foot-9 guys. Of course it's drowned out by the piece of me that wants to haul myself out of bed painfully early, freeze my ass off on the hard pavement, dehydrate myself so as not to need the bathroom for hours, stand in a teeming mass of sweaty people and get rocked like hell. Both experiences have their merits.:D

Yeah as much as I like to be "in" the concert, it's nice to just sit back eat, drink, and enjoy it sometimes too. It's awesome both ways so I usually do one GA and one seated. I rarely get to eat or drink when I do GA and I love that almost as much as I love Muse so I'll enjoy the seats for this one. I do bring the GA vibe to seats though, I rock the fuck out proudly, yes I catch weird looks but I'm used to that at this point in my life :LOL:

I do bring the GA vibe to seats though, I rock the fuck out proudly, yes I catch weird looks but I'm used to that at this point in my life :LOL:

:D Yeah, weird looks are sort of the status quo for me. Besides, if someone has an issue with someone rocking out like mad at a rock concert, I figure they're the lame-ass, not me.:happy:

Archived