• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

hullo! just thought i'd drop by this thread seeing as i am going to this show now while i'm on holidays in NYC :)

btw...aussie muser here :)

Dear All!!

I am doing the Traveling Flag for Muse. If you are interested in signing the flag, please let me know or try to find us in GA line . Thank you!!

By the way, I have one spare GA ticket if anyone interested

Here's the link for the Flag!!

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76837

Thank you!!!:)

ohhhh its the FLAG! i'd love to sign the flag but unfortunately i'm not going to be lining up...BUT i can take it with me to australia as i'm actually going to 5 out of the 7 shows...and i'm hanging around to meet the guys so i can give it to them :)

Originally Posted by dukereal

Dear All!!

I am doing the Traveling Flag for Muse. If you are interested in signing the flag, please let me know or try to find us in GA line . Thank you!!

By the way, I have one spare GA ticket if anyone interested

Here's the link for the Flag!!

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76837

Thank you!!!

I wanna sign it too! I'm in seats though so I'll probably arrive later, but I'll be looking for it!:D

hullo! just thought i'd drop by this thread seeing as i am going to this show now while i'm on holidays in NYC :)

btw...aussie muser here :)

ohhhh its the FLAG! i'd love to sign the flag but unfortunately i'm not going to be lining up...BUT i can take it with me to australia as i'm actually going to 5 out of the 7 shows...and i'm hanging around to meet the guys so i can give it to them :)

Hi there!

Now the plan for the flag is, it's going to VA/NC and Voodoo. I think someone will take it from Voodoo to Australia (?), but I am not sure though...:rolleyes: But please come to find us and sign it :D This is going to be a famous flag among musers :LOL: We are going to take this flag travel around the world :D

Hi there!

Now the plan for the flag is, it's going to VA/NC and Voodoo. I think someone will take it from Voodoo to Australia (?), but I am not sure though...:rolleyes: But please come to find us and sign it :D This is going to be a famous flag among musers :LOL: We are going to take this flag travel around the world :D

yeap, i'm pretty sure they already have someone who will take it from voodoo to Australia.

Hey guys :awesome: look what i made for my gigs in NY/NJ ...

now you guys will recognize me :chuckle:

IMG_3441.jpg

yeap, i'm pretty sure they already have someone who will take it from voodoo to Australia.

Hey guys :awesome: look what i made for my gigs in NY/NJ ...

now you guys will recognize me :chuckle:

IMG_3441.jpg

:O that is awesome! i'm hoping a shirt i made comes soon :)

Hi there!

ah rightio...i shall see look for you with the flag...

Guest solongdeparted

i am so excited!

did anybody get those shitty seats near the side of the stage? i think that i'll be able to see them because of the three-pillar set-up, but i'm not sure. i bought my ticket way too late :<

i've decided that i dont care anymore about that :yesey:

i need my myooze... and need it nao!

and i figure why whining if i'm dying to see them again :erm:

we'll have a great time there :D

Coming from the UK just to see them so all songs will be fabulous. It's gonna be a blast!

Archived