• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Maybe don't post the setlists for other shows here. I know people like mattarena88 are trying to avoid spoilers. At the very least throw them in a spoiler alert

:yesey: Spoiler tags are your friend. I'm also trying to avoid set lists and managed to avoid last night's until a bunch of people ruined it with their Facebook updates :rolleyes:, but that's another story...

To be honest, is it really that much of a spoiler though?

Well, agree with me or not, I'm expecting more variety on this leg of the tour, meaning appearances of NSC, CE, Bliss, RBS (incidentally) and possibly others, so I'd rather be pleasantly surprised at my gig than know what I'm gonna get a month in advance.

Well, agree with me or not, I'm expecting more variety on this leg of the tour, meaning appearances of NSC, CE, Bliss, RBS (incidentally) and possibly others, so I'd rather be pleasantly surprised at my gig than know what I'm gonna get a month in advance.

Yeah, I agree, and we wont know the what songs there are gonna be 100% until the faitful night of October the 24th....

:yesey: Spoiler tags are your friend. I'm also trying to avoid set lists and managed to avoid last night's until a bunch of people ruined it with their Facebook updates :rolleyes:, but that's another story...

:LOL: sorry about that xD

we were excited about that :$

Yeah, I agree, and we wont know the what songs there are gonna be 100% until the faitful night of October the 24th....

Well you won't know but if you been keeping up with the latest setlist you can pretty much have an idea of how things will be you know...

they're not THAT different one from another tbh...

not that i'm complaining....

but they are a little predictable.... sometimes :erm:

:LOL: sorry about that xD

we were excited about that :$

Well you won't know but if you been keeping up with the latest setlist you can pretty much have an idea of how things will be you know...

they're not THAT different one from another tbh...

not that i'm complaining....

but they are a little predictable.... sometimes :erm:

LOL I wasn't gonna name names, but way to pop my bubble, Eri. :facepalm:;)

It's not a big deal really, and I probably would have looked it up in the end anyway. But it's much more exciting to go into a gig with even a little sense of uncertainty than to be able to predict the order, even if we end up getting a standard set!

LOL I wasn't gonna name names, but way to pop my bubble, Eri. :facepalm:;)

It's not a big deal really, and I probably would have looked it up in the end anyway. But it's much more exciting to go into a gig with even a little sense of uncertainty than to be able to predict the order, even if we end up getting a standard set!

it's fine... i should know not everyone wants to know...

i used to try it... (the spoiler thing) but after a while i just couldn't and now i'm addicted to the sexy plane :facepalm: is like a need... i can't help myself... i still like to get surprises though... like @ wembley.... second night was just :awesome:

but i'm mentally prepared to not have high expectations about any setlist after that one...

i just don't think they will pull out something like that in the US...

South america on 2012... yeah,

i got dead star and fury there after all :chuckle:

That is :awesome:!

Oh and btw...hai there! We'll be driving together from NC to VA gigs :D

hi :awesome:

i wasn't sure who was driving :chuckle: ahaha thanks for the ride :D

Sorry to go back to the whole "meeting them" topic... but I am so determined :LOL:

Has anyone ever gone to a show at the Prudential Center before? Like, do you have any idea of where the tour buses or performer's exit would probably be? :) I want a general idea of where I should try to hang out :chuckle:

Actually, I have the same question. My and my mom'll be waiting outside all day! :chuckle:

Archived