• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I keep hoping and hoping for an awesome setlist, but I just know that because it's the US, they're gonna play the most generic setlist possible :(

But who knows? I'll keep hoping :LOL:

Maybe if the stars and the moon and the planets align, and the guys are feeling nice, then maybe....just maybe......we'll get one good song...like RBS....

make a time machine

Oh so, I was looking to see if there were anymore tickets, and I saw something striking under the "Customers who viewed these tickets also viewed:" section.

Please tell me fans have not come down to this!

whatfh.jpg

What?!? How can this be???

Also- 38 days 2 hours and 28 minutes. Until MUSE

Is gonna be a very loooong time people :noey:

I'm still moaning over Wembley... How much miss that :supersad: being with lots if fun musers, the queue craziness... :facepalm:

getting up, security making us sit down, then those 2 minutes where security is screaming NO RUNNiNNG! And we all walk super fast until u can't stand it and RuN for barrier haahah

:supersad: oh... I need another gig soon :(

Is gonna be a very loooong time people :noey:

I'm still moaning over Wembley... How much miss that :supersad: being with lots if fun musers, the queue craziness... :facepalm:

getting up, security making us sit down, then those 2 minutes where security is screaming NO RUNNiNNG! And we all walk super fast until u can't stand it and RuN for barrier haahah

:supersad: oh... I need another gig soon :(

Thats what they said at my Coheed concert :facepalm: I'm like, "Right, who ISNT going to run when they get in?!"

Thats what they said at my Coheed concert :facepalm: I'm like' date=' "Right, who ISNT going to run when they get in?!"[/quote']

Yeah! They're all like "ni running, no running" so everyone is kinda walking at extra speed hahaha... And when u feel like no one will stop u then u start running as hell hahaha

Anyone going to the NY & NJ shows alone? I'll be traveling by myself and I'm hoping to tag alone with another lonely Muser in line and in the pit especially since it will be my first time in "the pit."

*I don't need a room or ride.

Looks like I'm going to Newark alone.

First time in GA, for Muse that is.

My friend bailed, so I'll be going alone. I'm skipping the Uniondale show, but I will be at Newark. I'm still undecided about doing the whole queue thing though. It all depends on what I do at LA2.

:D

Hell, I'm already strategizing about where to stand and all.;)

I doubt I'll have the energy to even attempt barrier, so I'll probably try chilling out out by the sound desk and avoid the crush.

Archived