• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Is the Hilton you all are staying at the one attached to Penn Station?

Yes. Talk about convenient.

Oh boy. These Concert Maps tickets need to hurry up. I'm freaking out!

My LA2 tickets arrived on Tuesday, and that show is on 9/26. Based on that, I wouldn't expect tickets for this show until the first week in October.

God, I hope it's a sign of things to come. It's refreshing that Muse has ended their European run on such a positive note. Let's just hope they feel we're worthy of their kick-ass songs also -- and by kick-ass, I don't mean NSC and IBTY, thought I'd probably enjoy those also. :)

I'll take IBTY...but I'll definitely leave NSC and Guiding Light :LOL:

Give me anything, I'm happy just to see them.

:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

I'm back from LonDom :awesome:

and ready to this gigs..

I don't know how am I gonna get over last

night setlist and not get myself dissappointed with US setlist but :awesome: I'm so happy I don't care.

We have like 40 something days to go right? :awesome:

I'm totally there with ya about last night :awesome: lol. I'm in a slight depression now that I'm back home. :erm:

Counting down the days for Oct 23/24 Muse weekend!

I'm totally there with ya about last night :awesome: lol. I'm in a slight depression now that I'm back home. :erm:

Counting down the days for Oct 23/24 Muse weekend!

I know!

I'm gonna get my tattoo this days, :awesome: don't care what anyone will say about it.

Btw sorry I couldn't stay longer to chat with u, security was being pretty strict about people near the queue who wasn't suposed to be there. M/N queue was a bitch.

I know!

I'm gonna get my tattoo this days, :awesome: don't care what anyone will say about it.

Btw sorry I couldn't stay longer to chat with u, security was being pretty strict about people near the queue who wasn't suposed to be there. M/N queue was a bitch.

Oooh are you getting a Muse tattoo?! :awesome:

I'm getting one hopefully this weekend (once my friend finishes up the design). If by some miracle I meet them on the 24th (which HAS to happen... I will never give up trying :LOL:) I am totally gonna show it off to them :p

Oooh are you getting a Muse tattoo?! :awesome:

I'm getting one hopefully this weekend (once my friend finishes up the design). If by some miracle I meet them on the 24th (which HAS to happen... I will never give up trying :LOL:) I am totally gonna show it off to them :p

Yes, i will :awesome:

i was going to do it in London, but u see, i am poor at the moment hahaha.... Those prices seemed to be low but if u put it in dolars u'd wanted to cut ur hand off LOL.

So know i have ti recover my wallet from that trip and then :awesome: muse tattoo ftw!

Yes, i will :awesome:

i was going to do it in London, but u see, i am poor at the moment hahaha.... Those prices seemed to be low but if u put it in dolars u'd wanted to cut ur hand off LOL.

So know i have ti recover my wallet from that trip and then :awesome: muse tattoo ftw!

:awesome: All my friends think I'm crazy and are like "You should never get a band tattoo... then you'll end up regretting it" :rolleyes:

But mine is very subtle-y Muse related. If you weren't a fan you wouldn't know the connection to Muse, and even then there's a secret Muse connection that only I will know :LOL:

I mentioned it in one of the tattoo threads, but I'm gonna keep it secret in this thread for now since we'll actually meet each other in Octbober so I can show you myself ;)

If you have it by the 24th, you've gotta show me yours! :yesey:

:awesome: All my friends think I'm crazy and are like "You should never get a band tattoo... then you'll end up regretting it" :rolleyes:

But mine is very subtle-y Muse related. If you weren't a fan you wouldn't know the connection to Muse, and even then there's a secret Muse connection that only I will know :LOL:

I mentioned it in one of the tattoo threads, but I'm gonna keep it secret in this thread for now since we'll actually meet each other in Octbober so I can show you myself ;)

If you have it by the 24th, you've gotta show me yours! :yesey:

yes, i will have it by then :awesome:

mine will be awesome ahahah, i wont put anything too obvious but like u said, a muser will know is for muse.

Archived