• Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Why is CE so popular!? It's seriously one of the most overrated Muse songs IMO

*prepares for hate :LOL:

"Overrated" only applies really when the subject doesn't live up to the hype. I'd say CE is one of Muse's masterpieces, if not their best song outright (totally subjective, I know). As great as it'd be to hear, say, Escape live, I think it'd be more satisfying for the holy-shit-they-are-playing-a-song-they-haven't-played-in-years factor than because it's a better song than CE.

"Overrated" only applies really when the subject doesn't live up to the hype. I'd say CE is one of Muse's masterpieces, if not their best song outright (totally subjective, I know). As great as it'd be to hear, say, Escape live, I think it'd be more satisfying for the holy-shit-they-are-playing-a-song-they-haven't-played-in-years factor than because it's a better song than CE.

i laaaviu :chuckle:

It might be because I've already heard it live and I know the performance of it today will never compare to that one. But seriously. DEAD STAR. Has that even had a performance in the U.S. yet?

personally I would love to hear AP but even better Eternally missed

I was thinking Eternally Missed should be in the poll, too, but I ended up going with The Groove instead... Wanted to have a good representation of the five albums plus some b-sides without having to throw the kitchen sink in there.

It might be because I've already heard it live and I know the performance of it today will never compare to that one. But seriously. DEAD STAR. Has that even had a performance in the U.S. yet?

Not sure, and I definitely wouldn't be sore if Dead Star was played instead of CE... or maybe if Assassin. Or even Muscle Museum. Or or or orrrorororororrrrrr. :rolleyes:

I haven't gotten my Concert Maps yet, but they like to wait about a month before the gig. I've had my ticketmaster tickets for like 2 months now :LOL:

:awesome:

me too..

they are on my closet's door... like saying.... you got me, but you gotta wait a looong time before using me... :chuckle:

Archived