• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Fixed :D

Micro Cuts is one of their most overrated songs, it's just weird, shrieking noise. Best part is the outro. Plus with the way the Bliss falsetto has been sounding, I'm not sure Matt can still get that high.

I'd take anything else from OoS. Esp Space Dementia. But this is silly to even discuss, there's no way in hell they'll play any of these.

Well maybe we can just argue it into reality.:p Micro Cuts and I have an up-and-down relationship. Sometimes I love it. Other times I can't take it. If I'm at work and I'm already stressed to the max, MC just makes me want to throw my computer. But if I'm driving around I enjoy it thoroughly. I think I would definitely dig it live. And I think Matt's falsettos in Bliss have been great, personally ... although sustaining that for a whole song? That might not be a lot of fun for him.

I've LOVE Space Dementia. Pianorific.

You're right. At least Map is my favorite song and we might get it. I hope we get it.

Good thing TiRO is my fav song and they always play it. :p But anyway, I have high hopes for Map cuz they played it in Boston.

Yeah it'll either be MoTP or MKU. I like MKU better, but MoTP is awesome too.

I love both! I'm really hoping they play both. If they're playing something similar to the Resistance Tour in the spring, they could totally switch out something like Guiding Light for MKU....

I'd take anything else from OoS. Esp Space Dementia. But this is silly to even discuss, there's no way in hell they'll play any of these.

Hey, we can always dream ;)

Seriously though. Any OoS would make me happy, I think :happy: And if they decided to break out Showbiz, Sunburn, or Dead Star, I'd probably die of happiness...

But something tells me it's not gonna happen :p

Hey, we can always dream ;)

Seriously though. Any OoS would make me happy, I think :happy: And if they decided to break out Showbiz, Sunburn, or Dead Star, I'd probably die of happiness...

But something tells me it's not gonna happen :p

Like I said, crossing our fingers.

On the slight chance of me meeting them beforehand, I'll demand that they play Dead Star :chuckle:

On the slight chance of me meeting them beforehand, I'll demand that they play Dead Star :chuckle:

Um, please. :p Not that they'd actually listen, but it wouldn't hurt to ask :LOL:

Also, demand that they not disappear after the show so that me, Eri, and Carina can give them their presents ;) Speaking of which, are people still gonna do their videos? And we want to do a special scrapbook from just the NJ gig gang :D

Also, demand that they not disappear after the show so that me, Eri, and Carina can give them their presents ;) Speaking of which, are people still gonna do their videos? And we want to do a special scrapbook from just the NJ gig gang :D

Actually, I was going to do that. Tell them to wait up a bit after...for a present :ninja:

Like I said, crossing our fingers.

I'm going to have a giant sign shaped like a block of cheese that says "Needz moar Dead Star" on it. I will gladly raise it whenever there's an excess of cheese. Or whenever they look in my general direction.

Haha since so many people want it, we should totally just sign some sort of Dead Star petition from the NJ gig fans and have Hannah give it to them before the concert :LOL:

If people here are going to the Nassau and NJ gigs we should all brings signs to Nassau that say "Play Dead Star Tomorrow!" this way they'd at least have a reasonable chance to do it :LOL:

If people here are going to the Nassau and NJ gigs we should all brings signs to Nassau that say "Play Dead Star Tomorrow!" this way they'd at least have a reasonable chance to do it :LOL:

I knooow! We should :shifty:

im sure that way they would understand the message :awesome:

do u know if theyre doing any signings around the time of the concert? THAT WOULD BE AWSOME HHAHA

Yeah, the best bet is to linger around before and/or after the show and try to be patient and stalker-y :ninja::LOL:

But even then, it's never really guaranteed you'll catch 'em, unfortunately :( (But hey, I figure it's worth a shot, right? :p)

Yeah, the best bet is to linger around before and/or after the show and try to be patient and stalker-y :ninja::LOL:

But even then, it's never really guaranteed you'll catch 'em, unfortunately :( (But hey, I figure it's worth a shot, right? :p)

Yep. If you want to meet the, stalking is the way to go...:ninja:

Archived