Show her Chris. Moms like Chris :yesey:

Edit: Oh, and she may like The Resistance better than OoS. :noey:

chris! yeah, he seems to be the normal one out of the three. i've been practicing redemption on the piano, and she really likes it. i'll have to flood her ipod with the resistance and ease her into things. :awesome:

Edit: Oh, and she may like The Resistance better than OoS. :noey:

When I went to the Atlanta show there was a middle-aged woman in line with me at the merch stand and she said, "I don't care which shirt I get, as long as it has the bass player's face on it." :chuckle:

chris! yeah, he seems to be the normal one out of the three. i've been practicing redemption on the piano, and she really likes it. i'll have to flood her ipod with the resistance and ease her into things. :awesome:

My mom likes Redemption too! Whenever we drive anywhere I bring my CDs along with me and when Redemption came on she was like, "Ooooh, this is really pretty!" :D I wish I could get my mom into Muse...she likes them fine, but at the suggestion of getting her a seat ticket for Raleigh she said, "No, Muse is your kind of music." :rolleyes:

I am in seats. I would love a list for seats!!! As I hope you know by now I am a hardcore fan too. I swear my next show will be GA my husband would never make it he has back problems. He drives hours to these shows with me and puts up with my Muse obsession so I need to compromise.;)

Time to update the list. Who is missing?

GA LIST

darkcastaways(AmberG)

Erindal (Tracy) + Garrett, my son

mamababa (Margaret) + my son

xxatlowxx (Katie) + michelle123 (michelle) + michelle's mom + Shelley (if she can get off work)

Ella (Christina, but Ella is my middle name so I answer to both )

hollmill42 + sister

The Geneticist(Laura)

Church (Seth)

bellamy's zetagirl

twistygirl7206 + Mandy + 2 friends

agenthal (Haley)

Rufygirl (Rebecca) + 3 (daughter, sister, & hubby)

Madam Curie (Elaine)

Eric Zero + Linda

tvchild + impatientgirl + her 12 yr old daughter (1st concert MUSE fave band) + my hubby + 2 friends

sgtpeppershp (Whitney) +sara_rebecca

Spin26 (Chris) + a friend

brainwashed (Eri/Erika)

Seat List???

Two more for the GA list! misspinecone (Andrea) and C055man (Casey)

GA LIST

darkcastaways(AmberG)

xxatlowxx (Katie) + michelle123 (michelle) + michelle's mom

hollmill42 + sister

The Geneticist(Laura)

Church (Seth)

bellamy's zetagirl

agenthal (Haley)

Madam Curie (Elaine)

Eric Zero + Linda

tvchild + impatientgirl + her 12 yr old daughter (1st concert MUSE fave band) + my hubby + 2 friends

brainwashed (Eri/Erika)

misspinecone (Andrea)

C055man (Casey)

Seat List???

I am in seats. I would love a list for seats!!!

Just copy the list and add your name. :)

I think you're onto something, Ella. I'm a mom and I love Chris. :chuckle:

My mom spent the whole time in Atlanta staring at his crotch. She told me so. :facepalm:

I love your mom and I've never even met her.

it's a powerful force. i mean, how many kids does he have? something's going on with it :yesey:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Hello,

I have been following this board for about a year now, but this is my first post. I am excited to see Muse again. A year ago, I had no idea who they were. I bought U2 tickets and saw they were the support act. I started listening to their music so I would be more familiar with them. Boy did they blow me away. By the time October rolled around, I was more excited to see Muse than U2.

I will be sitting in section 117.

i had some quotes to do.. but then Doris came and screw it all :noey:

anyways...

i agree with mom's liking Chris...

my mom said that Matt and Dom look like a gay couple :awesome: but when she saw Chris she said ''mmm i like the big one" :$

so... must be some psychological stuff :p

and other thing... what time are you people gonna go queue with me :D i need someone to talk with...

i'll be there from the night before but on line.. 5 ish, 6 maybe?

Hello,

I have been following this board for about a year now, but this is my first post. I am excited to see Muse again. A year ago, I had no idea who they were. I bought U2 tickets and saw they were the support act. I started listening to their music so I would be more familiar with them. Boy did they blow me away. By the time October rolled around, I was more excited to see Muse than U2.

I will be sitting in section 117.

Welcome! I added your name to the list for the show.

GA LIST

darkcastaways(AmberG)

xxatlowxx (Katie) + michelle123 (michelle) + michelle's mom

hollmill42 + sister

The Geneticist(Laura)

Church (Seth)

bellamy's zetagirl

agenthal (Haley)

Madam Curie (Elaine)

Eric Zero + Linda

brainwashed (Eri/Erika)

misspinecone (Andrea)

C055man (Casey)

Seat List

HCat78

jtcouch (Sec. 117)

my mom said that Matt and Dom look like a gay couple :awesome: but when she saw Chris she said ''mmm i like the big one"

Damn Doris! I tried to add this to my last post: Both of those statements by your mom are hi-larious!:LOL:

what time are you people gonna go queue with me :D i need someone to talk with...i'll be there from the night before but on line.. 5 ish, 6 maybe?

I'll be there Monday night, too, and hope to line up early on Tuesday. 6 would be the absolute earliest for me...I was thinking maybe 9.

it's a powerful force. i mean, how many kids does he have? something's going on with it :yesey:

OMG! :facepalm::$ This post is too much. :LOL:

:LOL: zomg

I know right! I think Matt is the sex and I didn't even stare at his crotch the whole time!

I think you're onto something, Ella. I'm a mom and I love Chris. :chuckle:

I love your mom and I've never even met her.

Yep! Mom's love him. It's some kind of magnetic force. :chuckle:

You guys can talk about Chris's ridiculous sex appeal in line. She's going to stand with me in line even though she has seats. Will you be in VA, I can't remember. We both have GA for the gig in VA. :awesome:

i had some quotes to do.. but then Doris came and screw it all :noey:

anyways...

i agree with mom's liking Chris...

my mom said that Matt and Dom look like a gay couple :awesome: but when she saw Chris she said ''mmm i like the big one" :$

so... must be some psychological stuff :p

and other thing... what time are you people gonna go queue with me :D i need someone to talk with...

i'll be there from the night before but on line.. 5 ish, 6 maybe?

:LOL: @ your Mom!

I was thinking 9 a.m.

You guys can talk about Chris's ridiculous sex appeal in line. She's going to stand with me in line even though she has seats.

Cool! I'll have to make sure that my son has his iPod so that he doesn't have to suffer through that coversation. I already embarassed him enough in Atlanta with my enthusiasm.

Will you be in VA, I can't remember. We both have GA for the gig in VA.

I got tickets for VA before Raleigh was announced but I can't go to back to back shows, as much as I'd like to. :(

OMG! :facepalm::$ This post is too much. :LOL:

You guys can talk about Chris's ridiculous sex appeal in line. She's going to stand with me in line even though she has seats. Will you be in VA, I can't remember. We both have GA for the gig in VA. :awesome:

:LOL: @ your Mom!

I was thinking 9 a.m.

i know im crazy.. hope it wont be too cold.. but just in case i'll take my Muse hoodie :awesome:

Damn Doris! I tried to add this to my last post: Both of those statements by your mom are hi-larious!:LOL:

I'll be there Monday night, too, and hope to line up early on Tuesday. 6 would be the absolute earliest for me...I was thinking maybe 9.

lol

i know is really early.. but i wanna be the very first one :rolleyes: plus i dont have much to do.. and i'm not even sure if i would be able to sleep thinking about the gig. :$

you know, my mom said that they looked like a Gay couple cause they wear the same kind of clothe and they act like that :awesome: that's one of the things that i love the most of them though... and btw she said too that Dom is more cute than Matt, cause Matt looks Weird :facepalm: after that the only thing i could do is laugh...

the nc state fair is 14-24 october, we all should totally go :awesome:

145 days :D

I had never been to a state fair before (I'm a city girl), but I chaperoned my son's field trip to the NC State Fair a few years ago and there were some *interesting* displays. I think we paid 50 cents to see the worlds smallest pony. :rolleyes:

I had never been to a state fair before (I'm a city girl), but I chaperoned my son's field trip to the NC State Fair a few years ago and there were some *interesting* displays. I think we paid 50 cents to see the worlds smallest pony. :rolleyes:

I've been to the fair every year since I was a year old I think (:chuckle:) and I can't remember ever going to any of the sideshow things...they always kinda make me sad :( I go for the rides! ...and the food. :rolleyes:

The state fair, huh? I'll have to see if I can find a way to get there from school (I attend UNC Chapel Hill) :awesome: Would definitely be an interesting experience, I've never been to the state fair myself and I've been in NC for almost 15 years.

Archived