is any body wondering if muse would be in the line up for the ACL festival this year??

they are playing oct 8 in oklahoma city and then nothing till the 21st!!!

and the ACL is oct 8-10!!!

i think we texans might get luckyyyyyy

is any body wondering if muse would be in the line up for the ACL festival this year??

they are playing oct 8 in oklahoma city and then nothing till the 21st!!!

and the ACL is oct 8-10!!!

i think we texans might get luckyyyyyy

:chuckle:

i was just coming in here to make this thread.

It's looking likely. I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed.

Me.

I'm not really expecting Muse, though, for some reason. I can't see them going three times in such quick succession. Especially as one of those was a headlining spot (albeit only because the White Stripes withdrew). That said, there does seem to be a bit of setup with the dates around that time. We shall see.

I think I'm gonna wait it out until they announce something. I mean I would love to go, even if muse aren't there. I just get really nervous when I don't know the lineups.

Can you still get 3 day passes once they announce the lineup or are they usually all gone by then?

I'm not completely sure if Muse will be there or not, but ACL always comes up with a pretty cool lineup so it should be loads of fun, Muse or no Muse.

I think I'm gonna wait it out until they announce something. I mean I would love to go, even if muse aren't there. I just get really nervous when I don't know the lineups.

Can you still get 3 day passes once they announce the lineup or are they usually all gone by then?

I'm not completely sure, but I think they sell another batch of tickets during the summer? But I'm guessing that's even more limited than the sale going on these days so it's probably hard to get tickets by then.

Don't they usually sell one day tickets? I think they do, and I know those are released later on.

Olgga are you going to buy tickets?

My sister and I were thinking about going but it's just too expensive for us to buy without knowing if Muse would play. Plus, I saw the list from last year, only one other band I would have wanted to see anyway.

is anyone buying the 3 day passes at tomorrow's presale??

I will be!

I went last year on Friday and Saturday and had a blast even in the pouring rain and nasty sewage mud. I promised myself that'd I go this year all three days. It would be totally awesome if Muse were there, but even if they aren't it's bound to be a good time. Don't stress about not knowing the lineup, they usually have something there for everyone.

Yeah, they'll have individual day tickets for sale later. That's how I bought mine last year..... But if you're planning on going for more than one day, it's not really worth it. It was almost the same price to buy two single day passes as it was for a three day pass.

yes im getting tickets on the presale tomorrow,

i mean i really really hope they play, but even if they dont its always fun ..

besides i dont want to wait because tickets go super more expensive later on...

and some friends where talking about how the last two years the lineups werent that good, so a lot of people are expecting a really good one this year...

soo... we'll see..

if the lineup is really too bad, ill just resell them , since we are getting the presale price, i dont think ill loose anything..

I wonder if this is better, as bad, or worse than the Muse Presales :p

I was 390 but the site crashed, yet again.

Muse presales are both better and worse. If you don't get them when you first click, you could spend an hour waiting for them to add more tickets in every 15 minutes or so, hahah. I think it's to combat scalpers, though.

Muse presales are both better and worse. If you don't get them when you first click, you could spend an hour waiting for them to add more tickets in every 15 minutes or so, hahah. I think it's to combat scalpers, though.

well that makes sense, but it's retarded if you want seats :stunned:

GOT MY TICKETS! YAAAY! Or should I say.. my ticket? Couldn't get the $165 price, so that's fucked up, but at least it finally worked in the end .What a hassle, but I'm still excited!

well that makes sense, but it's retarded if you want seats :stunned:

GOT MY TICKETS! YAAAY! Or should I say.. my ticket? Couldn't get the $165 price, so that's fucked up, but at least it finally worked in the end .What a hassle, but I'm still excited!

Yep, 40 minutes later, blegh. See you there! :)

ahhh stupid ACL gateway tickets the site crashed and crashed

so of course they are sold out ,

hate paying 20 bucks more because the site crashed..

anywaysssss im having faith muse will play

they have to! it totally makes sense with their tour dates, ahhh cant wait to know!!!

Yeah the site was awful. Didn't see that coming :shifty:

I had it good to go at 9:59 on my computer, was on the purchase tix screen, clicked to continue to the confirmation page, then it put me back in line. Wtf? :LOL: Of course, it took me until 10:20 to finally get back connected (after numerous failed stints in the waiting line that resulted in crashes) and had to pay the $185. Oh well. Lame, but I figured it would happen.

Lineup is announced May 18th btw... that's too late for my taste. Either:

a.) Muse won't announce more dates until then

b.) they'll announce some soon-ish and will leave an open space on Oct 8 (which is as good as an announcement

c.) they'll announce whenever they feel like it and there will be no ACL (my pick of the lot, to be honest)

Lineup is announced May 18th btw... that's too late for my taste. Either:

a.) Muse won't announce more dates until then

b.) they'll announce some soon-ish and will leave an open space on Oct 8 (which is as good as an announcement

c.) they'll announce whenever they feel like it and there will be no ACL (my pick of the lot, to be honest)

I'm going for B, because that's what I want. But I am fully aware C is the most likely. I don't think May 18th is too bad, it's just one month away.It will be BAD tho, if Muse waits to announce the rest of the dates until then. ah can't win :(

Archived