WesleyLowery I'm not a huge Muse fan, but that was hands down the best show i've been to

:)

TaleToldHeart

BEST CONCERT EVER!!

Bingo!

I also saw a tweet that said the jerseys had the boys' names on them, not Pryor's.

yeah, I saw that too... maybe it was his number and their names? :unsure: Would they do that, though?

You think that's rough? Don't even start to think about what happens Nov 1!

Or by Dec 15 for that matter :supersad: :'(

:'( :supersad: :'(

This. It's a bit sad when watching setlists has become the main event of my nights :LOL:

Our lives are so pathetic. BUT. AAAH. OH MY GOD I'M GONNA HAVE TO FIND A NEW HOBBY? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? :eek:

How does the GA floor work for these shows? When do you get a wrist band? Do you get it while standing or line or do they scan your ticket when you enter the door then do you have to get it scanned again once inside the building to get a wrist band?

well hello, lurker.

they scan your tix, then wristband you. but to be honest, it really depends on the venue. i got my wristband an hr before doors opened. and the closer you want to be, the earlier you should arrive. mkay, pumpkin?

How does the GA floor work for these shows? When do you get a wrist band? Do you get it while standing or line or do they scan your ticket when you enter the door then do you have to get it scanned again once inside the building to get a wrist band?

Depends on the venue... I was GA at 2 gigs in the spring, at the first one they went thru the line and scanned tickets/gave out wristbands before they opened the door so it could speed things up, in the other they brought us inside, scanned tickets, gave out wristbands then made us wait for a few mins in there before they let us out to the floor...

:'( :supersad: :'(

Our lives are so pathetic. BUT. AAAH. OH MY GOD I'M GONNA HAVE TO FIND A NEW HOBBY? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS? :eek:

:stunned: What. Omg, I have to get a life :fear: DO NOT WANT

:stunned: You're totally right.

November is gonna be so boring! And so will 2011 if they don't schedule any gigs...

I think Bellamy mentioned in a Tweet they were going to look into getting some dates for the American cities they missed.

*prays*

Archived