Hmm...so far I think all the musers are just going to meet up in queue. :erm: Planning on just hanging out in line so far. If you have any ideas of doing something after the show, let us know and we could figure something out. :happy:

ANAHEIM: shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, Sprocketeer, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret, SniperOmega, Grubitha, Bet1911, MrJQ23, Britfilm87, Starrises82, Nightswimming

shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

softailkel- Kelly

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

Sprocketeer- Michael

KeikoKanzaki- Dallas

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soret- Jess

SniperOmega- CJ

Grubitha- Kristin

Bet1911- Betsabe

MrJQ23- Juan

Britfilm87- Brittany

Starrises82- Ruby

Nightswimming- Laura

So far 17 board members attending this show. :awesome: That's quiet awesome.

Holy Jesus that's a lot of boardies at one show! Well I have seats this time around so unfortunately I won't be chatalizing in line :( HAVE FUN THOUGH PIT DWELLERS! :happy:

I like 2 miles from the Honda Center and this will be my first Muse show! Bummer no one wants to meet up at Disneyland. I live across the street, have an annual pass and can get tix for others for half price. Either way, would be cool to meet up and make some new friends since I will be going by myself haha.

I like 2 miles from the Honda Center and this will be my first Muse show! Bummer no one wants to meet up at Disneyland. I live across the street, have an annual pass and can get tix for others for half price. Either way, would be cool to meet up and make some new friends since I will be going by myself haha.

I think the main problem with a Disneyland meetup is that most of us are broke from all the Muse gigs we're attending. :$

However, those of us that are traveling for the gig will likely be staying near Disneyland and are hoping for some type of less expensive meetup on the 24th... maybe a get-together at the beach or something. There was also talk of brunch/lunch at Downtown Disney awhile back. Not sure yet. We should come up with some kind of plan, though.

Kelly/softailkel, Kristin/Grubitha, and I are staying at the EconoLodge Maingate, but won't be getting in until late on the 22nd (driving up from San Diego after the gig that night). We'll be queuing most of the day on the 23rd at Honda Center. If you have GA tix (or even if you don't), you can always come down and meet up with lots of new Muser friends in the queue. We're a friendly bunch! :D

I think the main problem with a Disneyland meetup is that most of us are broke from all the Muse gigs we're attending. :$

However, those of us that are traveling for the gig will likely be staying near Disneyland and are hoping for some type of less expensive meetup on the 24th... maybe a get-together at the beach or something. There was also talk of brunch/lunch at Downtown Disney awhile back. Not sure yet. We should come up with some kind of plan, though.

Kelly/softailkel, Kristin/Grubitha, and I are staying at the EconoLodge Maingate, but won't be getting in until late on the 22nd (driving up from San Diego after the gig that night). We'll be queuing most of the day on the 23rd at Honda Center. If you have GA tix (or even if you don't), you can always come down and meet up with lots of new Muser friends in the queue. We're a friendly bunch! :D

Thanks! There are lots of restaurants around there to meet up. JT Schmidts across the street isnt bad. Is the whole floor GA? My seat is like 12 rows off the floor on the plaza level. Glad I dont have GA tix though. I hate spending my day waiting in line, much prefer assigned seats, but I am also 35 now and getting old haha.

I am lazy these days, I dont even like opening bands. I will probably have dinner and get there like 10-15 minutes before Muse goes on. So if anyone else out there with assigned seats wants to meet up for dinner or something and you dont care about being there early to see an opening act, let me know!

So far I think the plan for the 24th is a bbq/hangout at the beach with all the musers. Bonfire at night. :erm: Prepare for the epicness the following day. :LOL:

Awesome! First Muse show? Oh man. It's going to be amazing. :happy: Like Melanie just said, we're a cool bunch. The more Musers the merrier. I'm Shelbi btw.

I just noticed Muse only has an opening act on a handful of shows, but they all start the same time. Wonder why we have an opening act but SD and the LA shows do not. I really hope Muse doesnt play a shorter set on the shows with opening acts, that will really suck.

Thanks! There are lots of restaurants around there to meet up. JT Schmidts across the street isnt bad. Is the whole floor GA? My seat is like 12 rows off the floor on the plaza level. Glad I dont have GA tix though. I hate spending my day waiting in line, much prefer assigned seats, but I am also 35 now and getting old haha.

I am lazy these days, I dont even like opening bands. I will probably have dinner and get there like 10-15 minutes before Muse goes on. So if anyone else out there with assigned seats wants to meet up for dinner or something and you dont care about being there early to see an opening act, let me know!

Sounds like you've got good seats. You're going to love seeing Muse live! :musesign:

I refuse to agree that 35 is old. :noey: You're only as old as you feel. I'm 37 and still love being in the pit... barrier preferred. I can't say I love queuing all day, but being with a bunch of fellow Musers makes it more fun. :happy:

I'm neutral on opening bands. Depends on who it is. I loved having SSPU as support for Muse back in the spring because I'm also a fan of theirs. However, this time with Passion Pit, I'm dreading having to sit (stand) through them at the barrier, counting the minutes until Muse. Muse is totally worth the wait, though. :yesey:

So far I think the plan for the 24th is a bbq/hangout at the beach with all the musers. Bonfire at night. :erm: Prepare for the epicness the following day. :LOL:

Shelbi, I'm totally up for a bbq on the beach on the 24th. :D I vote for one of our fellow Californians to take the lead on this and coordinate (since I have no idea which beaches are best and where it will be easiest for us to find a good spot to bbq, etc.). Any volunteers?

I just noticed Muse only has an opening act on a handful of shows, but they all start the same time. Wonder why we have an opening act but SD and the LA shows do not. I really hope Muse doesnt play a shorter set on the shows with opening acts, that will really suck.

Passion Pit is opening for all of their California shows. I expect around a 17-song set from Muse + Nishe and a drum/bass jam and the usual riffs, intros, outros, etc. It will be something similar to the spring leg of their tour, except probably with NSC thrown in occasionally. I'm praying for one or two rarities in the four shows I'm seeing... at least CE or Bliss once... or something else? :unsure:

By the way, what's your real name, and are you attending any other gigs aside from Anaheim? Shelbi is keeping a list of forum members attending. I'm Melanie from Seattle.

Awesome! First Muse show? Oh man. It's going to be amazing. :happy: Like Melanie just said, we're a cool bunch. The more Musers the merrier. I'm Shelbi btw.

I'll go to the morning beach thing but I really must ask... which one? I can't just go to Los Angeles and not have somewhere to sleep before the really tiring (yet epic) weekend!

Passion Pit is opening for all of their California shows. I expect around a 17-song set from Muse + Nishe and a drum/bass jam and the usual riffs, intros, outros, etc. It will be something similar to the spring leg of their tour, except probably with NSC thrown in occasionally. I'm praying for one or two rarities in the four shows I'm seeing... at least CE or Bliss once... or something else? :unsure:

By the way, what's your real name, and are you attending any other gigs aside from Anaheim? Shelbi is keeping a list of forum members attending. I'm Melanie from Seattle.

They are? Thats odd. TM and Live Nation only list openers for the show in Anaheim and 3-4 other dates. None of the other SoCal dates though. My name is Michael and I am only doing this show, thanks!

They are? Thats odd. TM and Live Nation only list openers for the show in Anaheim and 3-4 other dates. None of the other SoCal dates though. My name is Michael and I am only doing this show, thanks!

Hola! Less than two months away.... and this night will be one of the most epic ones.

I drive around the 57 every friday night and have seen the MUSE LIVE Signs up in the billboard.

So awesome, just to think.... in such a breeze we'll be there ^^ :)

40 DAYS, EVERYONE! :D

They are? Thats odd. TM and Live Nation only list openers for the show in Anaheim and 3-4 other dates. None of the other SoCal dates though.

Sounds like an error to me, especially since I've seen promotions that say Passion Pit is opening for all CA shows.

My name is Michael and I am only doing this show, thanks!

Another Michael? Crud, I have competition. (I'm Michael too if you couldn't tell. :p)

I'll post it on MuseBay if I don't get a response here in the next day or so, but I now have a spare GA ticket for this show. I'd love to trade it for a GA ticket for the 25th, but if there's a hardcore fan here who really wants it and doesn't have anything to swap, I could probably sell it too (face value). PM for further details.

Shelbi, I'm totally up for a bbq on the beach on the 24th. :D I vote for one of our fellow Californians to take the lead on this and coordinate (since I have no idea which beaches are best and where it will be easiest for us to find a good spot to bbq, etc.). Any volunteers?

Yeah, I agree with having someone who knows CA more to let us know about some good beach spots near by. So if anyone has any ideas for beaches, let us know. :happy:

I'll go to the morning beach thing but I really must ask... which one? I can't just go to Los Angeles and not have somewhere to sleep before the really tiring (yet epic) weekend!

Which beach? :erm: Not sure. We're trying to figure that out. Lol. You're a Californian, you have any ideas Marko? :p And maybe try find somewhere to stay in LA?

40 DAYS, EVERYONE! :D

I cannot believe it's only 40 days away. :stunned:

Awww, you guys are bailing on the Disney meetup? :(:noey:

Well, I'll be at Disney. I'm sure I'll see you guys in the queue at most of the shows.

Awww. :supersad: It'd be amazing to have a massive Muser meetup at Disneyland. Just most of us don't have any money really. Especially after them releasing a second LA gig date. :erm:

Awww, you guys are bailing on the Disney meetup? :(:noey:

Well, I'll be at Disney. I'm sure I'll see you guys in the queue at most of the shows.

I can do Disney, I have a pass :) I can also get $55 tix for anyone who wants em!

About a good beach to go to...Huntington and Newport are the best in the area. Neither pier is that great though. Balboa would be better for things to do if you want games, shops and ferry boat rides. I like Huntington the most though.

I can do Disney, I have a pass :) I can also get $55 tix for anyone who wants em!

About a good beach to go to...Huntington and Newport are the best in the area. Neither pier is that great though. Balboa would be better for things to do if you want games, shops and ferry boat rides. I like Huntington the most though.

Newport's nicer though... it's my backyard... having lived in both places I must say HB tends to be more popular for their downtown area. The ferry games and such end rather quickly but there's Corona Del Mar for Bon fires.... HB ones are always booked.

Depends on what you want to do too.... if you want to just walk around Balboa peninsula has more small shops, games, and is cheaper. There's also clubs and such for those who are looking for partying or dancing.

HB has the same stuff but in a different feel, tends to be pricier, and has all the stuff concentrated on main street.

Ahh im new to this MUSE forums, but I am a big fan of them.. me and my friend are going too 3 shows(honda center, and 2 @ Staples)... and we would really like hanging out with other MUSERS:D

Awww. :supersad: It'd be amazing to have a massive Muser meetup at Disneyland. Just most of us don't have any money really. Especially after them releasing a second LA gig date. :erm:

+1 :indiff:

Kudos on the beach party idea. It's a good alternative. More room to party on, and far less high-maintenance kiddies with their grouchy parents pushing and attacking with strollers. [/rant] :stunned:

Balboa has a very cool town atmosphere, but Huntington is a good choice on the medium (unless majority of us are all over 21? :p). Also the bonfire pits around there should be available during September anyway since most of the crowd are done with their summer activities (unless there's something else going on that I don't know of...).

+1 :indiff:

Kudos on the beach party idea. It's a good alternative. More room to party on, and far less high-maintenance kiddies with their grouchy parents pushing and attacking with strollers. [/rant] :stunned:

Balboa has a very cool town atmosphere, but Huntington is a good choice on the medium (unless majority of us are all over 21? :p). Also the bonfire pits around there should be available during September anyway since most of the crowd are done with their summer activities (unless there's something else going on that I don't know of...).

i really wanna go 2 this MUSE meetup... does the age matter?

I'm all for whatever beach, as long as it's fairly close to Anaheim, since that's where we're staying. Of course, I also have to rely on Kristin's "taxi" to get me there. Somehow, I don't think she'll mind. ;)

No age restrictions for the meetup. I think we have a pretty wide range of ages here... just like any "family". One big, crazy, Muser family, that is! :musesign:

So, who's in for the beach on the 24th? We should plan a potluck. We can start a sign-up list here for what we all plan to bring. What do you all think? Am I thinking too far in advance? Just excited, I guess. :$:chuckle:

Off topic... I just noticed a new smilie! :thumbsup:

i'm all for whatever beach, as long as it's fairly close to anaheim, since that's where we're staying. Of course, i also have to rely on kristin's "taxi" to get me there. Somehow, i don't think she'll mind. ;)

no age restrictions for the meetup. I think we have a pretty wide range of ages here... Just like any "family". One big, crazy, muser family, that is! :musesign:

So, who's in for the beach on the 24th? We should plan a potluck. We can start a sign-up list here for what we all plan to bring. What do you all think? Am i thinking too far in advance? Just excited, i guess. :$:chuckle:

Off topic... I just noticed a new smilie! :thumbsup:

awesome :) count me and my friend in... We are very excited right now... We just wish it was sep.23rd

+1

Kudos on the beach party idea. It's a good alternative. More room to party on, and far less high-maintenance kiddies with their grouchy parents pushing and attacking with strollers. [/rant]

Balboa has a very cool town atmosphere, but Huntington is a good choice on the medium (unless majority of us are all over 21? ). Also the bonfire pits around there should be available during September anyway since most of the crowd are done with their summer activities (unless there's something else going on that I don't know of...).

Exactly. It should be a day to relax. Not wait in more lines. :$But that is just opinion. :stunned:

Yeah, Huntington is a very nice beach. :happy: It's only 33 minutes from Anaheim (not including LA traffic). So not too out of the way. And are we supposed to reserve a bonfire pit, or how does that work? First come first serve?

Ahh im new to this MUSE forums, but I am a big fan of them.. me and my friend are going too 3 shows(honda center, and 2 @ Staples)... and we would really like hanging out with other MUSERS:D

:awesome: Great to hear more Musers attending! :happy: I'll add you to the lists for those shows in case you want to meet up with board members in line. :happy: What's your name?

I'm all for whatever beach, as long as it's fairly close to Anaheim, since that's where we're staying. Of course, I also have to rely on Kristin's "taxi" to get me there. Somehow, I don't think she'll mind.

No age restrictions for the meetup. I think we have a pretty wide range of ages here... just like any "family". One big, crazy, Muser family, that is!

So, who's in for the beach on the 24th? We should plan a potluck. We can start a sign-up list here for what we all plan to bring. What do you all think? Am I thinking too far in advance? Just excited, I guess.

Off topic... I just noticed a new smilie!

The Museist taxi! :awesome:

Nope no age restrictions you guys. Doesn't matter if you're 5 or 88. We're pretty much a nutter family. :LOL:

Yeah, a list sounds like a good idea. We'll probably need everyone to bring something. Whatever you'd like. Chips, burgers, plates, hot dogs, psssh you name it. But we should start gathering an idea of how many people are going to attend this thing, so we know how much to bring of what. So I guess we'll start the list here. *Not too early to do this in my opinion. If you want to go, let me know and I'll sign you up. Just tell me what you want to bring so we don't really get people bringing the same item.

MUSER MEET-UP 9/24/10:

Shelbmuse09- Chips and salsa

Sizzle'd- Lemonade

P.S. Epic smiley!

i really wanna go 2 this MUSE meetup... does the age matter?

It does not matter what so ever. :D

Btw, update on meetup for this gig.

ANAHEIM: shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, Sprocketeer, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret, SniperOmega, Grubitha, Bet1911, MrJQ23, Britfilm87, Starrises82, Nightswimming, 211275, Fusemuse, Stockholm1, MK Ultra

shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

softailkel- Kelly

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

Sprocketeer- Michael

KeikoKanzaki- Dallas

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soret- Jess

SniperOmega- CJ

Grubitha- Kristin

Bet1911- Betsabe

MrJQ23- Juan

Britfilm87- Brittany

Starrises82- Ruby

Nightswimming- Laura

211275- Michael

Altrocker1807- Tracy

Fusemuse- Jose

Stockholm1- Debra

MK Ultra- Daniel

Exactly. It should be a day to relax. Not wait in more lines. :$But that is just opinion. :stunned:

Yeah, Huntington is a very nice beach. :happy: It's only 33 minutes from Anaheim (not including LA traffic). So not too out of the way. And are we supposed to reserve a bonfire pit, or how does that work? First come first serve?

Yes, first come first serve. The beaches in September are relatively deserted, so arriving there before noon will guarantee you a bonfire pit.

Archived