What time do you suppose doors open? Ticketmaster doesn't say and I still haven't received my tickets in the mail. I hope they don't open too early - I have to work too so getting there before 6:00 will be hard for me. Though it'd be fun to queue up all day with other Musers - I think I might have the flu that day!!!

Last few gigs I attended in April, doors opened at 5:30 and 6:00 depending on the venue. SSPU came on at exactly 7:00 (they were VERY punctual) and Muse came on around 8:30.

Not to be a bad influence, but I highly recommend a sick day. :LOL:

One of these days I'll post a pic of the Honda Center marquee from the 57. I keep passing by it every week and seeing it, but never got the chance to whip out the camera.

I see it all the time on my way to work and get a little giddy. I took this a couple months ago while stuck in traffic on my way to work

may2010-june2010008-1.jpg

and on my way home

may2010-june2010010-2.jpg

I see it all the time on my way to work and get a little giddy. I took this a couple months ago while stuck in traffic on my way to work

may2010-june2010008-1.jpg

and on my way home

may2010-june2010010-2.jpg

Nice. It also looks good at night too. :yesey:

I'm starting to get a teeny bit worried with this gig in the middle of the week and LA getting two gigs on the weekend. Please don't let this be another "nice/boring" gig. MAKE IT ROUGH! :mad: (Still within limits of course).

Hello Anaheim Musers! Ok, so I'm coming up with a list of who's going to which gigs in the CA muser meetup thread. This is just to get an idea of who's going to be there and we could all come up with ideas to do things whilst queuing or come up with some form of meetup. There have been ideas from having massive sing-a-longs to just making posters to put over the barrier...like playing Dead Star or Bliss for instance. Anyways, let me know if you're going to this show and I'll gladly put you on the list. It'll be awesome to meet all of you!

This is the list thus far.

Anaheim: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, Sprocketeer, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret

Shelbmuse09-Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Softailkel- Kelly

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

Sprocketeer- Michael

KeikoKanzaki- Dallas

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soret- Jess

Nightswimming- Laura

Grubitha- Kristin (Captain of the MUSEIST taxi :chuckle:)

REDS090- Emanuel

Hello Anaheim Musers! .... Anyways, let me know if you're going to this show and I'll gladly put you on the list. It'll be awesome to meet all of you!

Add me please! (Laura)

I'm definitely feeling a cough coming on that should be real strong by Sept 23rd so I'll have to take the day off. I look forward to meeting all you lovely Musers!

And I hope a meet-up comes together for Friday night between shows--I'd love to meet those not coming down to our show, since I won't be up in LA :(

Add me please! (Laura)

I'm definitely feeling a cough coming on that should be real strong by Sept 23rd so I'll have to take the day off. I look forward to meeting all you lovely Musers!

And I hope a meet-up comes together for Friday night between shows--I'd love to meet those not coming down to our show, since I won't be up in LA :(

:awesome:

And a cough coming on this early definitely deserves Sept. 23rd off. :chuckle:

Friday night is still pretty much open as far as I'm aware. :erm: The only thing I've heard of is IF Muse plan to do a performance on a show (Kimmel, Leno, etc.) then we might do that. But that's IF. If not...there really are no other plans. So if you know of anything or have an idea in mind, please feel free to let us know! :happy: It'll be fun!

Hello Anaheim Musers! Ok, so I'm coming up with a list of who's going to which gigs in the CA muser meetup thread...Anyways, let me know if you're going to this show and I'll gladly put you on the list. It'll be awesome to meet all of you!

Add me please :)

REDS090 - Emanuel

That's a sweet license plate btw @Grubitha

Hello Anaheim Musers! Ok, so I'm coming up with a list of who's going to which gigs in the CA muser meetup thread...Anyways, let me know if you're going to this show and I'll gladly put you on the list. It'll be awesome to meet all of you!

Add me please :)

REDS090 - Emanuel

That's a sweet license plate btw @Grubitha

Added! Good to meet you Emanuel! I'm Shelbi. :happy:

Hey guys! I know this is probably a very :facepalm: question, but would it serve any purpose queueing early if I already have a seat very close to the stage? Or is queueing only for if you're in the pit trying to get barrier?

The only reason that some people with seats get there a bit early is to beat the line for merch. Other than that, there is no reason to be there early. Your seat is reserved :D

The only reason that some people with seats get there a bit early is to beat the line for merch. Other than that, there is no reason to be there early. Your seat is reserved :D

Awesome! Thanks. So there's no chance that... er... the boys might be there a bit early chatting with y'all? :erm: Or is that usually after the show?

Awesome! Thanks. So there's no chance that... er... the boys might be there a bit early chatting with y'all? :erm: Or is that usually after the show?

I'd say there is a 100% chance that the boys will NOT be there early and chatting with us. However, if you're really lucky and hang out closer to the stage doors, you might catch a glimpse of someone special.

Tom is usually quite easy to find if you know where to look. :ninja:;)

They wouldn't be chatting with us in line, but they might hang around the loading area/buses late morning/early afternoon. I used to meet other bands this way. But now I'd rather get GA and a good spot for the show. :LOL:

"Added! Good to meet you Emanuel! I'm Shelbi."

-Thanks; nice to meet u too ;) still figuring out how these messageboards work lol new person here.

Haha, awesome. These messageboards aren't hard to figure out. Just gotta be sure you don't mess with the wrong people. :LOL:

Can I be added too?? StarRises82-Ruby & my sis ;) this meet up should definitely be FUN...

Absolutely! Great that you could join us. :happy: Is this the only show you're going to be attending in Cali?

Haha, awesome. These messageboards aren't hard to figure out. Just gotta be sure you don't mess with the wrong people. :LOL:

Absolutely! Great that you could join us. :happy: Is this the only show you're going to be attending in Cali?

Yeah, it's the only show we'll be attending so far...We're excited to meet other musers! I'm just so happy they're coming to Anaheim :D

Hey everyone! I'm posting this in all of the SoCal gig threads since I'll be at all four and I wanted to catch all the wonderful .MU boardies that I might have the opportunity of seeing while I'm there. :happy:

I know there's been some talk of t-shirts, but no firm decisions, so I thought I'd let you all know what my plans are in case anyone else is interested. Basically, I'm doing the same thing I've done for all my Muse gigs this past year, and that is I'll be wearing my Resistance Tour .MU Forum Member T-shirt. :musesign:

For those who aren't familiar with these, it is a Resistance-inspired design created by fellow boardie, Jaxopolitan. The t-shirt is designed for forum members to order with their usernames on the left sleeve so we can identify each other at gigs. You can also add text to the back of the shirt and the right sleeve. Many people are listing their gigs attended on the back. With the men's shirt, you can also select different t-shirt colors other than black.

If you're interested in ordering, here are the links:

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan (US)

.MU Shirts by Jaxopolitan (Europe)

If you have questions about these shirts, visit this thread:

Resistance Tour T-Shirts

I already have two shirts in black and plan to order a third (since I'll be traveling in SoCal and probably won't be able to do laundry). I'm thinking of dark green this time and maybe putting my city/state on the right sleeve. I've been told that the dark colored shirts look best with the design. Sure would be fun to see lots of other boardies wearing these shirts at the shows so we can find each other easier! :yesey:

Oh yeah! Just been reminded about the show by a friend :LOL:

So is there a massive meet up or what?

Hmm...so far I think all the musers are just going to meet up in queue. :erm: Planning on just hanging out in line so far. If you have any ideas of doing something after the show, let us know and we could figure something out. :happy:

ANAHEIM: shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, softailkel, Wicked and Divine, Sprocketeer, KeikoKanzaki, Sizzle'd, HaikuMarko, JessicaSarahS, Soret, SniperOmega, Grubitha, Bet1911, MrJQ23, Britfilm87, Starrises82, Nightswimming, 211275

shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

softailkel- Kelly

Wicked and Divine- Melanie

Sprocketeer- Michael

KeikoKanzaki- Dallas

Sizzle'd- Justin

HaikuMarko- Marko

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

Soret- Jess

SniperOmega- CJ

Grubitha- Kristin

Bet1911- Betsabe

MrJQ23- Juan

Britfilm87- Brittany

Starrises82- Ruby

Nightswimming- Laura

211275- Michael

Altrocker1807- ?

So far 19 board members attending this show. :awesome: That's quiet awesome.

Archived