hehe, thanks, but i actually need 2 seats together so that wouldnt have worked out for me, although those are killer seats.

presale f-ed me over because it said CHECK OUT then it kept telling me to click the stinky home page or w.e :confused:

Oh for sure. Just sold my ticket anyway. :D

Really? Did you do first presale they had? Cause if they ran out of tickets it would send you straight home.

Oh for sure. Just sold my ticket anyway. :D

Really? Did you do first presale they had? Cause if they ran out of tickets it would send you straight home.

yea i was on at exactly 10 AM on muse.mu to get presale tickets and it kept sending me home, and it wasnt even 10:01, but people said they got some at 10:40 which baffles me. I will use this knowledge next time they come around and continue to sit and refresh instead of throwing in the towel :p (first muse concert so i wasn't familiar with how their presales go)

the kroq one gave me tickets i didnt want. then general sale there were only doodoo tickets in nosebleed seats or behind the stage, somehow i got section 208 after trying for 2 hours lol

I'm excited! my first Muse show >:D

yea i was on at exactly 10 AM on muse.mu to get presale tickets and it kept sending me home, and it wasnt even 10:01, but people said they got some at 10:40 which baffles me. I will use this knowledge next time they come around and continue to sit and refresh instead of throwing in the towel :p (first muse concert so i wasn't familiar with how their presales go)

the kroq one gave me tickets i didnt want. then general sale there were only doodoo tickets in nosebleed seats or behind the stage, somehow i got section 208 after trying for 2 hours lol

I'm excited! my first Muse show >:D

Your first Muse show! Yay! :D Well congrats on getting reasonable seats!

It'll definitely be an exciting experience! They're so amazing.

yea i was on at exactly 10 AM on muse.mu to get presale tickets and it kept sending me home, and it wasnt even 10:01, but people said they got some at 10:40 which baffles me.

It actually makes perfect sense because with the Muse (concertmaps) presale new batches of tickets were released every 10 minutes until they were all gone. They were released at 10:00, 10:10, 10:20, 10:30, 10:40, etc, etc....

^ I know I can't wait! I've been to concerts before, but this is MUSE!

does Matt play piano in concert often? my twin wants to see him preform Rachmaninov/Chopin/Liszt cuz she's a classical music nut lol.

It actually makes perfect sense because with the Muse (concertmaps) presale new batches of tickets were released every 10 minutes until they were all gone. They were released at 10:00, 10:10, 10:20, 10:30, 10:40, etc, etc....

i wish i knew that before hand lol. well perhaps next time :yesey:

does Matt play piano in concert often? my twin wants to see him preform Rachmaninov lol.

Oh yes! Matt certainly plays that piano. ;) Haha. Unfortunately he doesn't play the New Born intro anymore. :indiff: I got to hear a great piece from Matt in Seattle. Adagio Sostenuto. It was played before Ruled by secrecy. I love the piano songs. Sooooo relaxing. :happy:

does Matt play piano in concert often? my twin wants to see him preform Rachmaninov/Chopin/Liszt cuz she's a classical music nut lol.

Mmm, new muser huh? 1st concert too huh?

Well Matt does play piano songs Live, a lot of them. i.e. USOE, Feeling Good, New Born. Right now in this tour he plays those quite often.

He used to play a lot of Riffs with Rachmaninov, back in the OOS and absolution tours.

He currently has not made the Chopin ending thing in USOE yet.

Anyhow, muse is awesome. :happy:

^ I'm not a new Muser, just a new muse concert goer lol. I've been listening to Muse for years but never went to a concert. Like I said I was pretty bummed I missed the one in Irvine a few years back because Irvine Amp is literally like a 2 minute drive away lol.

Ahh, so he doesn't play Nocturne Op.9 No.2 at the end of USOE my twin well be disappointed! everytime she hears USOE she rants like "i hope people know this is chopin and not matt bellamy's composition" lol

^ I'm not a new Muser, just a new muse concert goer lol. I've been listening to Muse for years but never went to a concert. Like I said I was pretty bummed I missed the one in Irvine a few years back because Irvine Amp is literally like a 2 minute drive away lol.

Ahh, so he doesn't play Nocturne Op.9 No.2 at the end of USOE my twin well be disappointed! everytime she hears USOE she rants like "i hope people know this is chopin and not matt bellamy's composition" lol

Hahaha, I knew you weren't a new muser, sorry! :$ I didn't mean to say that.

But yeah, Matt's been doing few piano works, USOE being the main one, no more BAH, mmm.. he doesn't do the chopin bit at all... I don't think he's done it in any gig yet.

Mmm...I went to the Irvine gig, it was pretty cool, they did Apocalypse Please, your twin would've loved it!

So do you live by the spectrum?

Hahaha, I knew you weren't a new muser, sorry! :$ I didn't mean to say that.

But yeah, Matt's been doing few piano works, USOE being the main one, no more BAH, mmm.. he doesn't do the chopin bit at all... I don't think he's done it in any gig yet.

Mmm...I went to the Irvine gig, it was pretty cool, they did Apocalypse Please, your twin would've loved it!

So do you live by the spectrum?

close by there yes

My sis knows that Matt doesnt take credit for that, she just hopes fangirls aren't like "WOW MATT U WROTE THAT?! <3" :LOL:

I was at that show too! Maybe we saw eachother and never even knew it :eek:

I'm a 6' 5" black girl that weighs 450lbs. Do you remember seeing me? :p

I knew that from your Sig! :LOL: I was in LOG 17, I think...it was like the middle log, right above the pit...pit was TINY

close by there yes

My sis knows that Matt doesnt take credit for that, she just hopes fangirls aren't like "WOW MATT U WROTE THAT?! <3" :LOL:

they don't, very rare to think they do :eek:

For those of you looking to book a hotel in Anaheim:

I found a couple of hotels. According to the Travelocity website these are the prices:

Sheraton Anaheim Hotel

$129/per night

http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sherat...propertyID=995

Carousel Inn & Suites

$127/per night

http://www.carouselinnandsuites.com/

Red Lion

$119/ per night includes Free Room upgrade and Free Wi-fi

http://redlion.rdln.com/HotelLocator...aspx?metaID=81

Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim

$105/per night

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/cp/...lsearchresults

Holiday Inn

$80/per night includes Free parking and free Wi-fi

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...s=1&children=0

Annabella Hotel

$70/per night

http://www.anabellahotel.com/

Cortona Inn & Suites

$ 69/per night

http://www.cortonainn.com/

Well those are some that I found...hope you like!

I would like to stay at the Sheraton. That one looks really nice.

Just made my hotel reservations for Anaheim. Thought I'd post here in case anyone else wants to make reservations at the same place. The more Musers, the merrier! :D

Econo Lodge Maingate

AAA Rate: $47.20 Wed/Thu, $52.00 Fri/Sat

Approx. 3 miles to Honda Center

Maybe they can give you a good rate discount if you have a big group. Although the price is already good as it is. Doesn't hurt to ask though.

Archived