Bliss Backing Track

Zuka

Alright. I realise this has been requested endlessly in the past, but through my searching of the net I have concluded that no links currently exist to a Bliss Backing Track. I've downloaded numerous programs (Cubase, Sonar, Soundforge to name a few) and had no luck in creating one. So, if any being on this planet has one, he/she resides in this, the Muse forums. So... please! I've been searching for so long, i'd really appreciate a backing track to Bliss. So long as it isn't GP5, or something like that. Thanks in advance.

constructive post:

have you tried exporting a gp5 file from guitar pro as a midi, and then importing it into cubase so it plays through one of the synths?

i did that! :cool:

however.. the bliss backing track i had (i.e. made) was shite and wrong.

so if anyone has a midi track of the arpeggios (or a gp file with the arpeggios) please pm me or post a yousendit link.

cheers

we loves you :happy: :happy: :happy:

i remember there was a period of about 20 minutes in the random thread (or maybe the pictures of gear thread) when k+t love was rampant. *sighs wistfully* :happy:

i think i can make you a better one using the actual song if that isnt what adam has posted

what instruments did you want in it?

although bliss comes out quite fuzzy.. im just removing vocals and some guitar here

could just get a jp-8000, turn the appregiator on, set it to go up and down and to 3 octaves, set the bpm to like 135, then hit the chords :happy:

infact, if you can't be bothered to play the chords, get a midi interface for a computer and put the chords into cubase/logic and send that out to the synth....

ok, there's money involved if you don't have that sort of equipment, but it's way, way quicker.

it was when i tried it, but then it worked.

I hear no thanks :p:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Whew! Megaupload worked, finally. Thank you so much, Adam! You've ended a long and aneurysm-filled search. Finally, I can resssst.....aaaah.... the sweet melodic sound of Bliss Arps...

no worries mate :happy:

Archived