Hi everyone,

Thanks for the massive reaction,I just spend about 15 minutes to all find and follow you,and some of you I already did follow XD

Now the realy can't stop the #musers anymore XD XD:p

We need more!!!!!!

Feel free to put youre twitteracount here,I will follow :D

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the massive reaction,I just spend about 15 minutes to all find and follow you,and some of you I already did follow XD

Now the realy can't stop the #musers anymore XD XD:p

We need more!!!!!!

Feel free to put youre twitteracount here,I will follow :D

Your link under your avatar doesn't work :confused:

Your link under your avatar doesn't work :confused:

Ohh I think it's because when I started with twitter it was the same name as here on the forum,but I changed it to ConnectWithMuse,Thanks for noticing,I hope I can change it here ;)

Ohh I think it's because when I started with twitter it was the same name as here on the forum,but I changed it to ConnectWithMuse,Thanks for noticing,I hope I can change it here ;)

Thanks! Now following you! :D

I think Ima following everyone on here now xD Maybe we can actually get #musers trending again now we have more people to help? :D methinks we should arrange a day/time so everyone knows when to go insane with it :)

I think Ima following everyone on here now xD Maybe we can actually get #musers trending again now we have more people to help? :D methinks we should arrange a day/time so everyone knows when to go insane with it :)

Yeah!!! we should !!:LOL::LOL: They can't stop us now anymore

We will be victorious!!!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Oh, I remember suggesting that with @OriginofRachael! :D methinks it's an epic idea ;)

Oh, I remember suggesting that with @OriginofRachael! :D methinks it's an epic idea ;)

Ahhh did you suggest that too? I couldn't remember if someone had said it or I'd randomly thought of it :p

Ahhh did you suggest that too? I couldn't remember if someone had said it or I'd randomly thought of it :p

I'm pretty sure everyone was thinking it at the time, but all I know was that we tweeted it, aaaaaand I swear you had input on it too.... I dunno, my memory's shot :LOL: Point is, IT'S AN AWESOME IDEA!

I think :shifty:

I'm pretty sure everyone was thinking it at the time, but all I know was that we tweeted it, aaaaaand I swear you had input on it too.... I dunno, my memory's shot :LOL: Point is, IT'S AN AWESOME IDEA!

I think :shifty:

Hahaa fair enoughh, xD

We really must organise this pwoperly sometime. :D