I love how at one point halfway through our uprising, here and there, everyone else is like "..... WTF IS #musers?! Where's Beiber Beaver?!"

Anyways, I got 2 screenshots :dance:

picture.php?albumid=1988&pictureid=22150

picture.php?albumid=1988&pictureid=22151

#musers :awesome:

AHHH! :eek: I see me on the first one! .... :LOL:

Last night was really funny! I was tweeting as often as possible and retweeting! Glad we got on there! :awesome:

making the Vid,

My idea is to make a Muse vid with #musers on twitter.

My first idea of the song was USoE,but it is open for other ideas :)

I would like to make a list with #musers who wants to join,and then see who is going to do what part ore lyric in the song.

You make a vid of youre part of the song,and send it to me,and I will put it all toghether,but there has to be a limmit,cause I cant put like 100 people in one clip,so let's say the first 20 are in :)

I don't want to put anybody behind,so if it works we can always do another one with other #musers

making the Vid,

I would like to make a list with #musers who wants to join,and then see who is going to do what part ore lyric in the song.

You make a vid of youre part of the song,and send it to me,and I will put it all toghether,but there has to be a limmit,cause I cant put like 100 people in one clip,so let's say the first 20 are in :)

I don't want to put anybody behind,so if it works we can always do another one with other #musers

Count me in :happy:

making the Vid,

You mean, like, record a video for a little bit of the song?? I guess I'm in.. [though I hate seeing myself on camera xD]

making the Vid,

As in like singing/playing? I'm confused :unsure:

Archived