YKYATMW you'e reading a poem in class about Earth, somehow it leads to space and you're talking with teh student teacher about space, and I say something like "It's all fun and games till you're down with Space Dementia" and he asked me what that was and I said "It's a term used to explain the feeling of nothingless astronauts get when they're looking out in the void of space for too long...and it's one of my favourite songs." He asked me the band and I say Muse and he said he liked how their logo was always the same, then I pointed to my paper which I'd done like the logo and he said "I wonder where that came from. *sarcasm*" (of all the muse things he could say, really? :facepalm:) but you're still :D because he knows who they are, and on your way out you're thinking of a plan to make him listen to Origin of Symmetry :LOL:

YKYATMW you've got to decipher lyrics to look for something meaningful or something like that and you're really tempted to ask if you could do PiB instead just see their reaction :LOL:

I went to gifted (it's like an advanced program you go to once a week) and played muse (teacher didn't mind because it was our last class in her room for the semester so we were allowed to do whatever) I played Assassin, KoC, some of PiB, USoE, the intro of AP (not the intro), about half of CE, some of Exo-Gen pt 1, a little of MK Ultra, Muscle Museum, and some of Stockholm Syndrome and your friend sitting next says "I'm probably going to start listening to muse." and you go all :awesome: Though my other friend who doesn't like muse just because I love thme was like :facepalm: "Don't let her persuade you!"

He was also bobbing his head (okay, he was near-headbanging) to KoC, and when I paused Assassin to hear something someone was saying he said "hey!"

YKY (and your friend)ATMW when that^^ happens :awesome: I shall now make him listen to muse, hee, hee, hee...:D

I went to gifted (it's like an advanced program you go to once a week) and played muse (teacher didn't mind because it was our last class in her room for the semester so we were allowed to do whatever) I played Assassin, KoC, some of PiB, USoE, the intro of AP (not the intro), about half of CE, some of Exo-Gen pt 1, a little of MK Ultra, Muscle Museum, and some of Stockholm Syndrome and your friend sitting next says "I'm probably going to start listening to muse." and you go all :awesome: Though my other friend who doesn't like muse just because I love thme was like :facepalm: "Don't let her persuade you!"

He was also bobbing his head (okay, he was near-headbanging) to KoC, and when I paused Assassin to hear something someone was saying he said "hey!"

YKY (and your friend)ATMW when that^^ happens :awesome: I shall now make him listen to muse, hee, hee, hee...:D

Muser conversion 10% complete!

Sucks he isn't in my class :( But I shall do it! His favourites were KoC and Assassin so I'll probably play some Black Holes and Revelations (I hear that line of Starlight pretty much EVERY time I write all that out, <--YKYATMW, lol)

YKYATMW :awesome: at finding yellow skinnies :awesome: (that's why it's yellow over there, seemed more fitting than "Cyan" :chuckle:) Now I just need to explain to my mum why I need bright yellow skinny jeans :rolleyes: They're essential to complete a muser's wardrobe!

Sucks he isn't in my class :( But I shall do it! His favourites were KoC and Assassin so I'll probably play some Black Holes and Revelations (I hear that line of Starlight pretty much EVERY time I write all that out, <--YKYATMW, lol)

YKYATMW :awesome: at finding yellow skinnies :awesome: (that's why it's yellow over there, seemed more fitting than "Cyan" :chuckle:) Now I just need to explain to my mum why I need bright yellow skinny jeans :rolleyes: They're essential to complete a muser's wardrobe!

I must get some skinnies!

When you go ice skating and some jerks try to get in front of you really fast and edgy-like with sharp turns and stuff. They got in front of me and I yelled "Skate the FUCK away!!!" and you mentally LOLstenholme'd for the Dom STFD reference and at the looks I got from them :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :ninja: (<--That one wore a ski mask) :wtf:

When you use a muse reference to explain how you laughed about your muse reference :awesome:

YKYATMW... on Facebook you see a picture from hot topic and it says "keep calm and stfu" and you think it says stfd and so you like freak out for an hour and then you realize that it says stfu... I misread things too often!!!

OH!!! And today I went shopping, and I found yellow skinnies!!! I was soo happy! And my friend's mom was wondering why I wanted them so bad... My friend was like, "Muse, mom." It was funny at the time haha.

YKYATMW... on Facebook you see a picture from hot topic and it says "keep calm and stfu" and you think it says stfd and so you like freak out for an hour and then you realize that it says stfu... I misread things too often!!!

I'm now going to make it my mission to make a T-Shirt saying "Keep calm and SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" wish a picture of Dom in the Slipknot mask in the middle! :LOL:

Archived