That is amazing. My mother doesn't seem the type for any kind of concert (maybe a country outdoor concert with not too many people). :(

Surprisingly, my mom is not much of a rock fan. She likes to listen to artists on the radio such as the Black Eye Peas and Usher. She's been to a lot of concerts and she told me that Muse was one of her favorites. She still sometimes sneaks into my room early in the morning so she can take my Resistance CD with her to work :LOL:

Surprisingly, my mom is not much of a rock fan. She likes to listen to artists on the radio such as the Black Eye Peas and Usher. She's been to a lot of concerts and she told me that Muse was one of her favorites. She still sometimes sneaks into my room early in the morning so she can take my Resistance CD with her to work :LOL:

Not quite sure how to react to that. I know I would freak out.

BTW, someone added something about guyliner to your loveboat. :stunned:

Not quite sure how to react to that. I know I would freak out.

BTW, someone added something about guyliner to your loveboat. :stunned:

It's pretty funny actually! She goes, "Can I have that Muse CD so I can listen to that hip-hop song (UD)?" and I just sleepily point to my CD case and go back to bed.

I don't mind. Green Day looks amazing in guyliner! :happy:

YKYATMW you go all "SQUEE!!!!!" when the guy on TV says "Sit the f*** down!"

:dom:

:awesome::dom:

YKYATMW you go all hyper and sing along when you hear Resistance on the radio. I was like "THISSISSRESISTANCE!!!" to my mom. She found KROQ on the radio and let me listen for generous amount of time, considering she hates this kind of music.

YKYATMW you hear the people in the movie your mom is watching stomping out the intro (yeah, THAT intro), and you walk out to see if this is real. They even stopped exactly like it does before the beat changes. Ancient Greek soldiers being all Musey in a movie is the strange point of my day.

Hey, they did have Muse(s) in Greece! ;)

YKYATMW you a random picture of a bearded guy sing and playing a guitar and automatically think it's Chris.

I realized this was a little bit much :$ But I was excited, so it's not my fault :phu: You people dunno what it's like, nobody around me listens to muse, my family hasn't heard of or doesn't like it (caught my brother playing PiB once though :D) and its never played on the radio so when I found out there actually was a little Muse in this place, I was ecstatic.

Archived