At least it has good taste! :p

:LOL:!!

*gasp* OMG! I prob. would've screamed or cried if that happened.

I found it kinda funny actually. As I hadn't been able to find that CD for quite a while until one day I picked up my CD player to move it and thought "wait...there's something rattling inside here.....*gets a screwdriver and opens it up* Ohhhh!! So THAT's where it was! xD"

YKYATMW: *deepbreath*

-You spend all of your birthday money on the Muse iPod app, HULLABALOOOOO and various singles.

-You drag your long suffering mother around the shops for 4 hours and finally end up with red skinnies and shiny converses (and a leopard skin bra, lol)

-You squee when you figure out that you share the first name of Matt's wife

-Everybody at school calls you Kate Bellamy

-You bite your fingernails because your Muse t-shirt was supposed to come in the mail a week ago and it's still not here!

-Your swimming coach is explaining a 'dead start' and the 't' on the whiteboard mysteriously gets rubbed out....

-Mum: I'm hungry. Sister: Make a sandwhich. Me: FOR SOME UNREST, I WANNA PUSH IT BEYOND A PEACEFUL PROTEST

YKYATMW:

-You drag your long suffering mother around the shops for 4 hours and finally end up with red skinnies and shiny converses (and a leopard skin bra, lol)

-You squee when you figure out that you share the first name of Matt's wife

-You bite your fingernails because your Muse t-shirt was supposed to come in the mail a week ago and it's still not here!

-Mum: I'm hungry. Sister: Make a sandwhich. Me: FOR SOME UNREST, I WANNA PUSH IT BEYOND A PEACEFUL PROTEST

1. I have a leopard print bra too :ninja:

2. You mean his fiance ;)

3. They take forever to ship! Mine took two weeks, don't worry :)

4. I do that too :awesome:

I didn't get it for Dom though. My mom got it for me :phu: And you don't understand the importance of pretty bras cuz you're a dude.

I'm a girl and I don't get it. I mean, nobody should see it.

YKYATMW your mom and grandma say your granpa's lost and you say "IN A SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE!"

I got a new CD player today. Yay!

When you watch gig threads all night instead of writing a report due in less than one week.

YKYATMW you're up all night doing muse related things instead of writing/ typing your papers that are due TOMORROW. Your teachers are like :mad: and you're just sitting there like :rolleyes: "yeah, yeah i'll hand it in tomorrow." while you play muse songs in your head.

And of course the one time i actually finish my assignments my stupid printer doesn't work:'(

Oh I wore my Muse shirt to school today!

I got all negative comments.......

But it's ok, they all listen to Lil' Wayne and Blink-182 anyways :rolleyes:

Same thing happens to me.... I tend to make almost anything at school about muse and my one friend is like "i don't get why you like muse so much" and i just say "because they are amazing:D." and she's like:rolleyes: and one time she said muse wasn't good and i threw a book at her:LOL: she's like:eek: and i say "don't mess with my muse:mad:"

But i do understand her point, people have different opinions and she likes classical music so i'm like well it's better than mainstream crap. Even then though there's just somethin that's simple knowledge: DON'T MESS WITH AN OBBSESSIVE MUSER:D:LOL:

lab/offtopic

when you wonder what the boys smell like /nolife

i was literally just thinking about what matt smelled like today while i was doing laundry and listening to muse..... fun time until i hit my head on the dryer fromheadbanging to the epicness:LOL: i'm such a creeper jk

i bet he would smell good though :)

Archived