YKYATMW you piss off a whole chat room full of Beliebers just by writing the lyrics to Citizen Erased. LOL.

Also, when you use your new metallic converses along with the rest of matt's outfit just to go to the local mall and stand around watching people point at you. (Eight people walked by while saying I looked like Bellamy. Five stopped and asked me why I was dressed up like Bellamy. Two thought I WAS Bellamy-if only I were that cool). Most people were probably wondering why I dressed so badly...Oh well.:musesign::matt::chris::dom::niall:

Guest Bliss272
YKYATMW you piss off a whole chat room full of Beliebers just by writing the lyrics to Citizen Erased. LOL.

Also, when you use your new metallic converses along with the rest of matt's outfit just to go to the local mall and stand around watching people point at you. (Eight people walked by while saying I looked like Bellamy. Five stopped and asked me why I was dressed up like Bellamy. Two thought I WAS Bellamy-if only I were that cool). Most people were probably wondering why I dressed so badly...Oh well.:musesign::matt::chris::dom::niall:

That's awesome! I am pwoud of you :) Do you have hair like Matt? I'd probably get excited and think you were him, and when I realize you weren't, I would tell you how cool you are :) And the beliber thing? :LOL:

I know that they are quite old but I've been away for a long time

I'M WORKING ON IT. :D

:LOL: Yeah I know... and Plug In Baby has always been my favorite Muse song...

There's nothing wrong with not having any! It doesn't mean you're not a Muser.I illegally downloaded their whole discography, with B-sides, Rarities, and Live/Acoustic, before I even thought about buying their CD's. Then I thought if I really loved them I'd buy them :p So I bought Resistance this January. Then I bought all the rest and now OoS is the only one left. I think that it's better to buy them, so they get money for working, but eh, I had their albums for 6 years before thinking about it. :chuckle: Besides, I think they just look nice on my nightstand. ;)

Anything else I can try to translate darlin? Anything to keep up on my French!

Especially when it's difficult to obtain the albums, you don't have to own the albums to be a muser. It's very preferable that you like the music though :) and past the singles please :)

However...

I always encourage people to buy their fav bands music, because if you want them to come to your city, you have to sort of fund it. Money don't grow on trees; even your concert ticket may not be enough to pull them out of the hole. You have to show support for you favourite band if you want anything from them. Even more music costs money... don't expect another album if you can't buy the previous one!

I guess there's not something wrong with that but I really want at least one of their cds but I can't find any where I live.

I used to download all of their music 2 but now I can't a long as I have doanloaded even all of their B-sides

I'll try to find some french lyrics but I don't think muse ha any other french songs...do they?

YKYATMW: You buy this necklace

AAAADNYEybAAAAAAARHI0w.jpg?v=1291699422000

It's not "offical" muse, but it's awesome nonetheless.

:awesome:

YKYATMW you're EXTREMELY pissed when you find out you missed the birth! Every time I leave to a place where I don't have a computer around, something interesting happens!:'( Well, at least I was right about it being a boy! :happy:

Dam! That happened to me!:( I need to know the exactly date of birth now...

Nah, that's okay! I'm just doing this for fun and for others to enjoy!:happy:

YKYATMW you make a Muse crossword puzzle! :D Hope you guys like it!

Awesome crossword!Well done muser! And thnx:happy:

YKYATMW almost pull your mom in a shop due to a ring with colorfull dots which are just like the Resistance album! I bought it and it's awesome!

YKYATMW you jump up and down and piss of a whole cafe coz you just heard your sis(who says she hates all muse songs) singing to the chorus of starlight and UD!

YKYATMW you find two people who like Muse at Mock Trial Camp and show them all the pictures you took at your show. Then you blast KoC from your phone while walking back to your dorm with them, even though the rest of the mock-trialites give you weird looks. Then later that night you text your parents with the news of the new baby :happy:

I also did that for Black Holes and Revelations!! XD it's friggin pwoper awesome! We just have to celebrate great albums :)

It's my duty as a pwopa muser.

[quote=Sophia_Hysteria;9194250I guess there's not something wrong with that but I really want at least one of their cds but I can't find any where I live.

I used to download all of their music 2 but now I can't a long as I have doanloaded even all of their B-sides

Ebay is the solution;)

YKYATMW I'm not even sure if I've mentioned this or not but I'm way too lazy to go back and check...so, my Muse collection is COMPELETED! :D:party:

YKYATMW you write a chapter in my scrapbook/memoir for school and mention Matt's speech impediment, then your friend (who doesn't really like them all that much, but thinks they're pretty good) asks you to show her the pwopa fish video so she can hear him say "proper". then she doubles over laughing and thinks he's adorable all of a sudden :p

Ebay is the solution;)

YKYATMW I'm not even sure if I've mentioned this or not but I'm way too lazy to go back and check...so, my Muse collection is COMPELETED! :D:party:

YKYATMW you write a chapter in my scrapbook/memoir for school and mention Matt's speech impediment, then your friend (who doesn't really like them all that much, but thinks they're pretty good) asks you to show her the pwopa fish video so she can hear him say "proper". then she doubles over laughing and thinks he's adorable all of a sudden :p

Thnx;) I think you guys have mentioned something about Amazon previously...?

Well done!:party: I'm proud of you!:happy:

Your friend is absolutely right!:yesey:

That sounds like lots of fun to make..

I'm going to do it :D but it wasn't me who said it :erm:

Have you seen that spongebob? "We shall never deny a guest, even the most ridiculous request!"

Wow... :chuckle:

Yea I'm pretty sure I'll have the time to make some muse-y puzzle to post.

YKYATMW you make a Muse crossword puzzle! :D Hope you guys like it!

Thank you so much! Haven't started yet, but it looks perfect... some easy ones to get you going, but not too easy ;)

YKYOWMW you make a Jeopardy puzzle (a pwoper one) based off their lyrics.

Hope you like it.

http://www.jeopardylabs.com/play/muse-lyrics

Wow that's amazing! Haha! It just keeps on going! I have to play it yet, but its just funny how this comes right after the crossword!

My mom doesnt have a name for my new baby sister yet so (us both being musers) we are currently calling her the Newborn until someone can come up with a good name. XD

:chuckle:

YKYATMW today we went out for breakfast and my dad was making fun of Dom and france or soemthing, then I mentioned how Matt sort of speaks french and my mom was like. "who?" and my dad was like "my good buddy, Matty." and my mom was all, "WHO!?" and I'm like "my.........role model." my father figure patted me on the back and said, "good job dear, I'm so proud of you. Managed to say roll model instead of husband." :chuckle:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORIGIN OF SYMMETRY.

Also they named the child Bingham. "Bing" for short. I am not even going to elaborate on this. Keeping my mouth shut this time. :p

I hope they don't name their next child Yahoo.

Nice that your parents have a sense of humour :)

Hey, Bingham isn't that bad. I'll admit, I wouldn't pick it, but it's certainly not the worst. I know a couple that named their boy Tucker...

Also, when you use your new metallic converses along with the rest of matt's outfit just to go to the local mall and stand around watching people point at you. (Eight people walked by while saying I looked like Bellamy. Five stopped and asked me why I was dressed up like Bellamy. Two thought I WAS Bellamy-if only I were that cool). Most people were probably wondering why I dressed so badly...Oh well

That's amazing that that many people knew enough to comment!

YKYATMW you jump up and down and piss of a whole cafe coz you just heard your sis(who says she hates all muse songs) singing to the chorus of starlight and UD!

What a poser! She clearly likes Muse but somehow is embarrassed by it!

Ebay is the solution;)

YKYATMW you write a chapter in my scrapbook/memoir for school and mention Matt's speech impediment, then your friend (who doesn't really like them all that much, but thinks they're pretty good) asks you to show her the pwopa fish video so she can hear him say "proper". then she doubles over laughing and thinks he's adorable all of a sudden

Congrats on your collection! PAR-TAY! :chuckle::party:

All it takes is the pwopa fish eh?

Edit: I'm now in progress of making a bunch of Muse (and other bands I'll admit) puzzles! It's proving to be quite fun!

For anyone else who has a little to much free time on their hands :chuckle:, here are two links that I've found good for making your own (not sure if Whatsername used any of these...)

http://www.toolsforeducators.com/crossword/crosswordmaker.php?p=&to=1

http://www.discoveryeducation.com/free-puzzlemaker/?CFID=13437931&CFTOKEN=88653640

This thread has become the new YMT.

YMT....wha, what could that possible mean? Does that stand for Yornographic Muse Thread? :chuckle:

Wow... :chuckle:

Yea I'm pretty sure I'll have the time to make some muse-y puzzle to post.

Nice that your parents have a sense of humour :)

Hey, Bingham isn't that bad. I'll admit, I wouldn't pick it, but it's certainly not the worst. I know a couple that named their boy Tucker...

Congrats on your collection! PAR-TAY! :chuckle::party:

All it takes is the pwopa fish eh?

I think I like Tucker more than Bigham, but it is also not my child ;)

I have 8 puzzles done, 6 word searches 3 crosswords... They're just basic topics like albums and stuff but I'm trying to get it to be this massive Muse Project. I'm kind of treating it like a school project (which I'll admit, I miss....:p)

YMT....wha, what could that possible mean? Does that stand for Yornographic Muse Thread? :chuckle:

I think I like Tucker more than Bigham, but it is also not my child ;)

I have 8 puzzles done, 6 word searches 3 crosswords... They're just basic topics like albums and stuff but I'm trying to get it to be this massive Muse Project. I'm kind of treating it like a school project (which I'll admit, I miss....:p)

:LOL: I'll admit, I'm a bit addicted to this making puzzles now. At least I have a good topic for them, AND people to complete them! Make sure you post them here!

I aced it, but also I loved 3-Across :LOL:

Awesome! Yea, that's one of my fave's too :chuckle:

Young Musers Thread ;)

Not all of us are young ya know... :$

Hey, I'm young at heart!

I got a new puzzle! A word scramble... not too sure how hard it is though, cause I'm terrible at them. I think it gets harder as you go, but maybe that's just me... :)

MuseDoubleWordScramble.png.aaaf1c87a04c849d07bb5cec8884d794.png

Young Musers Thread ;)

:LOL: I'll admit, I'm a bit addicted to this making puzzles now. At least I have a good topic for them, AND people to complete them! Make sure you post them here!

Awesome! Yea, that's one of my fave's too :chuckle:

Not all of us are young ya know... :$

Hey, I'm young at heart!

Young Musers Thread! Where we're...well...young. I still don't really get the joke, which probably only proves that I'm too young to get it. :chuckle: IM OLD AT HEART.

Young Musers Thread! Where we're...well...young. I still don't really get the joke, which probably only proves that I'm too young to get it. :chuckle: IM OLD AT HEART.

I think it's because practicaly everyone who posts in the thread is, or has the appearance of, someone in their early teens.

Hello Musers that read on this thread, I would just like to inform those of who will miss me as I will be off the computer for 2 weeks due to being at my aunt and uncle's house in California... So yes, I shall talk to you all soon again.. And why I chose to post this message on this thread, I don't know :stunned:

I guess: YKYATM[users]W - You leave a message on a random thread stating I will be gone for the time being and shall miss them all very much :awesome:

I think it's because practicaly everyone who posts in the thread is, or has the appearance of, someone in their early teens.

Or mid-teens :$ Though I act like a 12 year old...

I think it's cuz this is the obsessive thread and once you get to a certain age, you stop with all the obsessiveness :p

Hello Musers that read on this thread, I would just like to inform those of who will miss me as I will be off the computer for 2 weeks due to being at my aunt and uncle's house in California... So yes, I shall talk to you all soon again.. And why I chose to post this message on this thread, I don't know :stunned:

I guess: YKYATM[users]W - You leave a message on a random thread stating I will be gone for the time being and shall miss them all very much :awesome:

NOOOOO DON'T LEAVE USSSS!! :chuckle:

Edit: you chose this thread because I'm on it and you love me, of course. :D

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :( Have fun in California though! We'll all miss you!

I think it's cuz this is the obsessive thread and once you get to a certain age, you stop with all the obsessiveness :p

Exactly :yesey: I'll always be obsessive though :chuckle:

I hope you can survive 2 weeks without going on here! I know I can't! I'd go insane if I don't come on here for at least once a day :stunned:

We will miss you! have fun! :D

Archived