My vote goes toward PLUG IN BABY!!!

but Assassin would be awesome.

Here I'm thinking about all the Muse songs that just show that you're an amazing guitar player. (Which I'm guessing you are ;) )

Well I did Stockholm syndrome last time if you want to take a guess at my skill. Maybe TIRO or Supermassive black holes as their a bit more know.

YKYATM when you could talk about this stuff for hours on end

Yeah, actually it was a Muse who convinced me to start buying Muse albums....I never really did except for a few here and there when I was younger but for the most part I'm a downloader. Then someone told me about the same thing as you and I was like why the fuq not! I agree, though; this is what they do for a living, and just like anyone else, they need to make money at it. If I want Muse to come back to Denver I need to fund it. Even if they are the 8th richest celebrities right now. :LOL:

It's nice to see some people actually understand this concept :) But yea, the fact that they're rich isn't that motivating, I know :LOL: But still, it doesn't mean they could fund a world wide tour out of their pockets. Especially them with their stadium gigs... it costs more than I think anyone can imagine.

YKYATMW: You look for brie cheese in every store (It's hard to find where I live) And when you do find it, you scream so loud the whole store looks at you. Then you buy the $6.58 brie cheese along with things to eat it with. :D

I just had brie cheese on a sandwich for lunch today (with mangoes and chicken... it was sooooooooooo good!) and I thought to myself "haha! the gay cheese!" :chuckle:

*sigh* YKYATMW you're even thinking and sharing this.

Well I did Stockholm syndrome last time if you want to take a guess at my skill. Maybe TIRO or Supermassive black holes as their a bit more know.

YKYATM when you could talk about this stuff for hours on end

SMBH is really well-known and also just a good song live, so I suppose. :D

BUT PLUG IN BABY IS ZE BEST.

It's nice to see some people actually understand this concept :) But yea, the fact that they're rich isn't that motivating, I know :LOL: But still, it doesn't mean they could fund a world wide tour out of their pockets. Especially them with their stadium gigs... it costs more than I think anyone can imagine.

Amen sistah! :D

Okay so I went camping about a week ago and I JUST remembered this....So my best friend and I were in our tent and it was late at night and we were playing on my ipod till it was at 20%. Then we were listening to music and she told me to show her a scary song...So I decided on Micro Cuts because I've seen on the boards countless stories of "I showed my friend Micro Cuts and she got scared." So she's like THIS ONE IS SUPER DUPER SCARY ARE YOU READY? *le eyes light up* *le evil grin* and she says OKAY! and im all ITS SO SUPER SCARY YOU MIGHT PEE YOUR PANTS. and then I play it and the first line comes in and she just breaks out into laughter and, well, practically pees her pants from laughter because...I never realized this but Matt kind of sings like a clown or a baby or something in the beginning. I see how it's funny. :chuckle:

Guest Bliss272

I just had brie cheese on a sandwich for lunch today (with mangoes and chicken... it was sooooooooooo good!) and I thought to myself "haha! the gay cheese!" :chuckle:

*sigh* YKYATMW you're even thinking and sharing this.

I know! I liked it best with melon, grape, and bread. The whole time I was eating it, I kept laughing and thinking THE GAY CHEESE!!!:dom: I have always wanted to eat it in honor of Dom, and I quite liked it. Your sandwich sounds good, by the way, :)

YKYATMW: You can have a conversation about brie cheese. :LOL:

Okay so I went camping about a week ago and I JUST remembered this....So my best friend and I were in our tent and it was late at night and we were playing on my ipod till it was at 20%. Then we were listening to music and she told me to show her a scary song...So I decided on Micro Cuts because I've seen on the boards countless stories of "I showed my friend Micro Cuts and she got scared." So she's like THIS ONE IS SUPER DUPER SCARY ARE YOU READY? *le eyes light up* *le evil grin* and she says OKAY! and im all ITS SO SUPER SCARY YOU MIGHT PEE YOUR PANTS. and then I play it and the first line comes in and she just breaks out into laughter and, well, practically pees her pants from laughter because...I never realized this but Matt kind of sings like a clown or a baby or something in the beginning. I see how it's funny. :chuckle:

Reminds me of when me and my friend were listening to BH&R and SMBH came on and she started giggling uncontrolably and rolling all over the floor. His voice is quite funny in SMBH though, so I let it go. :LOL:

Unlike my other friend, who thought MotP was 'meh, boring'.

YKYATMW: You look for brie cheese in every store (It's hard to find where I live) And when you do find it, you scream so loud the whole store looks at you. Then you buy the $6.58 brie cheese along with things to eat it with. :D

i do this too, so far no luck, but then again i don't go to the market as much.

YKYATMW you freak out over deleting the tweet Tom replied to >.<

Guest Bliss272
i do this too, so far no luck, but then again i don't go to the market as much.

YKYATMW you freak out over deleting the tweet Tom replied to >.<

Well, if you ever do find it, don't forget to SCREAM!! I didn't inted to scream, but seeing the brie cheese overjoyed me. And I'm sorry about Tom's reply! That sucks!! :(

Reminds me of when me and my friend were listening to BH&R and SMBH came on and she started giggling uncontrolably and rolling all over the floor. His voice is quite funny in SMBH though, so I let it go. :LOL:

Mmm that's true with Matts voice

MOTP BORING?!?!?!!!!

You scream when Absolute Radio name and quote your Facebook post about how Muse should be voted the best live band ever - and they won! :D

That is actually cool!

When you take a Muse lyrics quiz, and you not only get 100%, but you find two errors in the quiz as well. :LOL:

:LOL: WOW

Guest Bliss272
I saw that!! But it was sold out in the US and I couldn't find it in my store!!!:(

I am sorry. :( I just got it at forever 21. Can you buy it online? I think all the musers bought them! :LOL:

How does that even...?

I was watching HAARP and my brother, who used to love Muse but got over them and now considers them over-rated; walked in. Then he later said that they're fucking amazing live. Hmm. :LOL:

Well, if you ever do find it, don't forget to SCREAM!! I didn't inted to scream, but seeing the brie cheese overjoyed me. And I'm sorry about Tom's reply! That sucks!! :(

i'm sure i won't forget :LOL:

YKYATMW you bought the Q magazine with Adele on the cover because it mentions Muse.

i was looking for the one with Muse on the cover; hopefully i find it

:(

Guest Bliss272

YKYATMW you bought the Q magazine with Adele on the cover because it mentions Muse.

Those magazines are actually quite difficult to find. Good luck on your quest!;)

I swear Q isn't available in America. :/

Guest Bliss272

I know. It's quite upsetting and unfair. :( Hope you can find them!

Those magazines are actually quite difficult to find. Good luck on your quest!;)

I live in Denver and I've looked and looked and looked but I can't find any Q....We have GQ? :chuckle::stunned:

lol GQ :LOL:

really? have you tried Borders or Barnes and Nobles? that's where i found Q

i heard that some countries are behind on the issues or something :erm:

How does that even...?

I was watching HAARP and my brother, who used to love Muse but got over them and now considers them over-rated; walked in. Then he later said that they're fucking amazing live. Hmm. :LOL:

Woooooow. Talk about a light switch that guy. He's just goin' with whatever's cool, ain't he?

I am sorry. :( I just got it at forever 21. Can you buy it online? I think all the musers bought them! :LOL:

Haha. Well in was sold out online and in the store. :( Dang you Musers! :LOL:

I know we can't talk about it, but I just wanted to say that Matt's baby boy was born 2 days before my birthday!

Archived