It is quite horrible you know? I JUST WANT A DRAMATIC PICTURE OF MATT!! LEAVE ME ALONE KATE I SEE YOU ON MANY COMMERCIALS AND MOVIES!! :eek::mad::LOL:

So maybe we should do something about this.. anyone got the # for Google complaints? :chuckle:

:LOL: no sorry I don't have the Google compaints number...

I find it really hilarious when I'm trying to watch a Muse music video on Youtube using Vevo and a Kate commercial comes on...

:LOL: no sorry I don't have the Google compaints number...

I find it really hilarious when I'm trying to watch a Muse music video on Youtube using Vevo and a Kate commercial comes on...

That happened to me the other day :eek:

I was trying to show my sister the Making of Supermassive Black Hole and SHE came on the screen. And since my sister really had to get in the shower, it made it even worse to just HAVE a commercial and with HER.. gosh what a nightmare.. but the video made it all worth while.. Matt and that owl.. and Dom and his 3 years.. YEAAAH :3

That happened to me the other day :eek:

I was trying to show my sister the Making of Supermassive Black Hole and SHE came on the screen. And since my sister really had to get in the shower, it made it even worse to just HAVE a commercial and with HER.. gosh what a nightmare.. but the video made it all worth while.. Matt and that owl.. and Dom and his 3 years.. YEAAAH :3

:LOL: yes....I was trying to watch Bliss and I was just like :stunned: did she really just appear on my screen? of all the videos they could have picked...? :chuckle: I can't believe that just happened...

and YES! MAKING OF SMBH! :D

Holy shit it's been a long time since ive been on.

YKYATMW you headbang like Chris and just about ruin your neck :LOL:

This thread is just about dead if you ask me...

It used to be so lively.

When you're playing guitar hero you try to dance like Matt onstage :noey::facepalm: my best friend tried too, she did the shuffle and guitar sex :chuckle::facepalm:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

i like the sound of that :awesome:

i used to do it with The Killers as well o.o i somehow usually knew when their music videos happened to be on

what bands do you have extra sensory senses for? (i hope that made sense :chuckle:)

Fooies, JET, Arcade Fire, QOTSA, Them Crooked Vultures :)

Holy shit it's been a long time since ive been on.

YKYATMW you headbang like Chris and just about ruin your neck :LOL:

Oh yea, been there, done that quite a few times :chuckle:

This thread is just about dead if you ask me...

It used to be so lively.

Its not that bad.

Oh i fuck my guitar every time i play it, not even intending to act like matt :p

And thats the way it should be :D

Edit: I forgot to mention that I was MC'ing a music night a few nights ago, and one act was doing the song YYZ. So of course (with my other MC buddy) you all know what I thought of :) So I asked him if he could count the alphabet backwards (then I realized my mistake, and corrected to "recite" :) ) But I wished I could have jumped in afterward "I CAN!" Oh well, the reference I made for myself in my head was pleasing enough.

:LOL: yes....I was trying to watch Bliss and I was just like :stunned: did she really just appear on my screen? of all the videos they could have picked...? :chuckle: I can't believe that just happened...

and YES! MAKING OF SMBH! :D

Yeah.. she's everywhere now.. :shifty:

She probably pulled her face off too and stuck it on that spider in my room.. it was SUPERMASSIVE!! :eek:

..But yeah.. has anyone ever imagined a white worm crawling down your shoulder and spaz twice but you already knew it was just the lines on your Muse shirt causing an illusion in the corner of your eye?

'Cause that really did happen twice.. to me :$:chuckle:

Yeah.. she's everywhere now.. :shifty:

She probably pulled her face off too and stuck it on that spider in my room.. it was SUPERMASSIVE!! :eek:

..But yeah.. has anyone ever imagined a white worm crawling down your shoulder and spaz twice but you already knew it was just the lines on your Muse shirt causing an illusion in the corner of your eye?

'Cause that really did happen twice.. to me :$:chuckle:

Everything you say is just :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

win

and then yesterday I was auditioning for a band for bass, and we played PiB. They asked me to play as if we were standing on stage and 100k people were watching. I really wish someone had video taped it because theres really no way to explain what I did, but I did pull a Matt and play while spinning :LOL: and of course epic headbanging. now my whole back hurts

and then yesterday I was auditioning for a band for bass, and we played PiB. They asked me to play as if we were standing on stage and 100k people were watching. I really wish someone had video taped it because theres really no way to explain what I did, but I did pull a Matt and play while spinning :LOL: and of course epic headbanging. now my whole back hurts

Now imagine you got the gig.... you would have to hire a travelling chiropractor! :chuckle: but it would all be worth it I'm sure!

for the google thing, if I'm doing any Matt Bellamy searches I add -Kate -Hudson and voila, no more Kate. :chuckle:

:) and if you put "" around the specific words you get more exact results.

Don't you sometimes wish that the keyboard was like, real life?

That you could just click go Ctrl F and find what you were looking for? Or go f5 and just refresh your life....or you could just Ctrl Alt Del and end anything without any trouble except an occasional Error Message? Like, wouldn't that be amazing? It would make life so much easier.

/rant....really, really sappy rant.

Now imagine you got the gig.... you would have to hire a travelling chiropractor! :chuckle: but it would all be worth it I'm sure!

Band isnt that big :LOL:, just a garage band. its at the performing arts school im going to ha. Btw just noticed your sig, the awesomeness of white limo haha.

cuz then all the MMers/Fangirls on the board would be technically be saying "Fuck me Kate!!" :LOL:

:LOL:

for the google thing, if I'm doing any Matt Bellamy searches I add -Kate -Hudson and voila, no more Kate. :chuckle:

i've forgotten about that, the dash thing o.o

When you look at the clouds and wonder what would happen if zetas just randomly pop out

if that were to happen, i'd probably ask them to take me with them

I've convinced myself that I belong in an odd combination of the future and the past. But another planet would probably work too :chuckle:

cool :]

for now i'm better off in this time though

if i'd lived in another time i probably would've been hung for being a "witch" :indiff:

cool :]

for now i'm better off in this time though

if i'd lived in another time i probably would've been hung for being a "witch" :indiff:

True. That's why I said a combination of the future and the past, not just the past. And I'd prefer to be a guy, considering women in the past were oppressed and crap.

Archived