I was brought up with good music actually, I just ignored it for the longest time...My brothers have been listening to Muse for ages, since the beginning basically, and I ignored it until a few years ago...But i think that when you're growing up you have to go through that stuff so you can look back and be all "WTF?", plus when you'er a kid you just follow, if hillary duff is popular then you're gonna be all in to hillary duff :D enrique iglesias (idk) isn't that terrible either! :D

Nah, he isn't the worst that's for sure. I'll admit, I don't mind him still, but sometimes my Dad just played it too much. I really like the Ping Pong Song :)

Nah, they don't really look like him. But there is this one kid who looks really creepy, but he also looks partially like Matt... it's weird.

And no, Matty is better. Maffoo is just... gross. Like a creepy aunt would call a two-year-old. It just makes me sick to my stomach every time someone says that.

I prefer to call him Matt :p

:LOL: I suppose it does...Which reminds me,

YKYATMW you've picked up some british ways of saying things that you usually wouldn't use.

Like "a bit" or "the lot" or "gigs" or "plectrum" (we call them picks here), etc....my friends often ask me what I'm talking about. :p

I've said this before, but that's happened to me too! But I also have some Aussie vocab in me too, like "wanky" (replacing cheezy) and "onya"!

Lol, I was listening to them earlier, and I was telling everyone how cool I was for listening to them. No one really cared though. Oh yeah, I agree completely :) My best friends are going to see Enrique haha. That song he released in the summer, so terribly mainstream but me and my sister loved it, especially when it came on in the car, we'd just be dancing like crazy. Shes not a very mainstream person haha, we just like making fun of that stuff :p

I'm no superfan, but as I said above, I still listen to some stuff. I really like the Ping Pong Song and Rhythm Divine, but it's sad to see him go so mainstream.

So, at lunch yesterday, my friend said that he was having a foursome with Muse, and that I wasn't invited.

Of course, I was sad :(

But then he mentioned that if I had sex with Matt, our bones would be scraping together the entire time (I'm quite skinny too), and he even made disgusting scraping sounds. Way to kill my fantasy :chuckle:

Oh my, TMI

YKYATMW your friend is trying to piss you off and she says "Matt's sooooo fat" and you start laughing really hard and say "What planet do you live on?" and after a while she's like :stunned: He is quite skinny...

Wow, that did not work at all! :LOL:

I think i know what to do when i get pissed!!!!!! *goes and buys megaphone*

Oh don't give these musers ideas! You'll be the death of... every victim... (yea, that did not work :LOL:)

YKYATMW you feel so disconnected because you haven't been on the forum for a few days. Suddenly, for a little bit I felt like an outsider, but musers are good peeps, so that didn't last long :)

I have a about a bazillion.. Hullabaloo, Absolution Tour, HAARP, other lives I love, interviews, parodies... I think I've downloaded nearly everything Musey of Youtube.

Yes, same, I don't have any movies on my ipod because I've reserved the space for music videos, lives, interviews, parodies, funny moments.....it just goes on. and my computer is actually out of space on Local Disk C: right now. I can't save ANYTHING on it. :LOL: It's not my fault I have over 2,000 pictures of Matt...really..isn't not.

YKYATMW you feel so disconnected because you haven't been on the forum for a few days. Suddenly, for a little bit I felt like an outsider, but musers are good peeps, so that didn't last long :)

I noticed you were gone! :LOL:

Yes, same, I don't have any movies on my ipod because I've reserved the space for music videos, lives, interviews, parodies, funny moments.....it just goes on. and my computer is actually out of space on Local Disk C: right now. I can't save ANYTHING on it. :LOL: It's not my fault I have over 2,000 pictures of Matt...really..isn't not.

I noticed you were gone! :LOL:

YKYATMW Musers notice not when you're on the forum, but when you're absent :LOL: It becomes unusual that I'm NOT here, haha! I love this club :chuckle:

YKYATMW: You sit up immediatly in bed once you here the first few notes of Feeling Good on the TV and think, "Oh, this better not be a different Jennifer Hudson commercial.."

AND THEN :awesome: IT WAS MUSE!!! DUDE, IT WAS SO AMAZIN'!!!! But strangely, I think it was an airplane commercial :wtf::LOL:

:wtf:

YKYATMW Musers notice not when you're on the forum, but when you're absent :LOL: It becomes unusual that I'm NOT here, haha! I love this club :chuckle:

:LOL: this is the best club! we should have like NATL. Muser day...where all the musers meet up in one place for each state/area of a country! MUSERS UNITE :D

YKYATMW: You sit up immediatly in bed once you here the first few notes of Feeling Good on the TV and think, "Oh, this better not be a different Jennifer Hudson commercial.."

AND THEN :awesome: IT WAS MUSE!!! DUDE, IT WAS SO AMAZIN'!!!! But strangely, I think it was an airplane commercial :wtf::LOL:

i've seen that commercial!! it's the Virgin Advert, right? for an airline... :LOL:

YKYATMW you should be studying for your physics and chemistry, portuguese and french tests but you are in the board instead. :$:rolleyes:

oh, happens to me...every day :stunned::p

YKYATMW you're cleaning your house and your mom tells you to put on some Music so you put on Muse... got me some OoS up in this casa. but then she said she's tired of listening to my depressing music all the time. she said "as much as i love being depressed, i am tired of this. change it now." :$ mother, mother, when will you learn? :D

oh, happens to me...every day :stunned::p

YKYATMW you're cleaning your house and your mom tells you to put on some Music so you put on Muse... got me some OoS up in this casa. but then she said she's tired of listening to my depressing music all the time. she said "as much as i love being depressed, i am tired of this. change it now." :$ mother, mother, when will you learn? :D

Depressing music? Nirvana is depressing! (all due respect to em, cause theyre awesome) Not Muse!

Story of my Life!

:D

:LOL:

when you have an argument on Twitter over who has the nicest bum :LOL:

i think the Wolstenbeast does

I think Dom's legs AND bum are quite the nicest :awesome:

There's just something about them that look.. perfect to me. They look plump and squishy at the same time :facepalm::LOL:

Ok this maaaaaay be going a bit too far :facepalm::LOL::LOL: Oh the fans just get weirder and weirder...

+1

I was looking at pictures of all of them, mostly Matt :LOL:, the other night with another Muser on MSN...3 hours passed before we even noticed. Definitely distracting! :stunned:

That always happens to me. My sister and I are awe-ing at so many newly seen Muse pictures and we've been doing it for like, 2 hours before we finally noticed how long we've been distracted :awesome:

YKYATMW you find out that they are deffinately headlining Reading, that they're gonna play OoS songs and that they're having a new stage production for those 2 days only, you have a tantrum and start shouting! I wanted to cry!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Me too! I'm in England the month before those festivals... :(

And OoS is my fave album... and just... :'(

YKYATMW you find out that they are deffinately headlining Reading, that they're gonna play OoS songs and that they're having a new stage production for those 2 days only, you have a tantrum and start shouting! I wanted to cry!!!! :'( :'( :'(

Me too! I'm in England the month before those festivals... :(

And OoS is my fave album... and just... :'(

I'm not going but I'm so EXCITED :awesome::awesome:

i never had the slightest chance of going so :rolleyes: as much as I'd REEEALLY like to go :(

but I'm so happy for the people who get to go!

and I hope they make a DVD :D which I really think they will do :awesome::happy:

i never had the slightest chance of going so :rolleyes: as much as I'd REEEALLY like to go :(

and I hope they make a DVD :D which I really think they will do :awesome::happy:

Same here! I'd love to go, but there's no chance in hell my parents would let me go all the way there, even for Muse :supersad:

OH MY GOD I WANT TO GO....

And if they don't make a DVD, someone will DIE.

I am insanely jealous of all those going.

YKYATMW:

When writing an essay and writing the word 'proper', you have to force yourself not to write 'pwopa'.

You spend more time reading BellDom fics than studying... Even with an assignment due the next day.

Archived