look them up? like dictionary or google? haha, im confused :p

my parents don't know i'm on the forum...they're seen me typing here and stuff but don't know what it is. I've told my dad about how many threads it has and such, but i don't think he put two and two together. :rolleyes:

My parents have no idea about the boards :rolleyes: I come on here everyday, when they ask me what I'm doing I just say "oh I'm on Facebook," "I'm doing homework" or "nothing because I'm bored" :chuckle:

My parents have no idea about the boards :rolleyes: I come on here everyday, when they ask me what I'm doing I just say "oh I'm on Facebook," "I'm doing homework" or "nothing because I'm bored" :chuckle:

My parents don't know what a "board" is :LOL: my dad knows what a forum is and i've referenced to the Muse boards once or twice, but i don't think he realizes...anyways, this place isn't that bad.....:rolleyes: when they ask me what i'm doing i say "homework" but really, how much homework could i possibly have, and why in hell would i even do it? :LOL:

YKYATMW you listen to your favorite band before you discovered Muse ( it's too :facepalm: -worthy to even say the name!) and you think "How could I have ever liked them?!"

AHHHH, now i want to know who it was!!

YKYATMW you listen to your favorite band before you discovered Muse ( it's too :facepalm: -worthy to even say the name!) and you think "How could I have ever liked them?!"

Let me guess.. Nickelback? Take That? Westlife? Backstreet Boys?

Actually the neighbor on one side said they like it, but like right after i posted that the neighbors on the other side of the house away from the stereo said to "Shut the hell up! We're tired of hearing that band, you play it so much on the stereo, on the amplifier on your guitar and bass, at least play something different" :LOL::LOL:

:LOL:

I like a few songs by P!ATD :$ well 2....if that makes it any better :facepalm:

:D

i like a few of their songs as well

o.o

When you felt the need to tweet about a guy who happened to walk by the door with a Muse shirt and risk getting your phone taken away during class

:'( No, it was even worse!!!! Fall Out Boy:facepalm:

What makes it worse is that I had pictures of Pete all over my walls!:vomit:

:LOL: that's okay, like Miley Cyrus once said, "Everybody makes mistakes" ;)

:LOL:

i like a few of their songs as well

o.o

I like a few songs by P!ATD :$ well 2....if that makes it any better :facepalm:

Whoops, didn't mean to offend anyone... If it makes you feel any better, I Write Sins Not Tragedies gets stuck in my head every once in a while..:p

*Intrudes upon conversation* I stumbled back onto fall out boy a while ago. Forgot I liked them.:-P it ain't that shameful (compared to the other mentioned artists) *slips back into cave of lurking*

how is the cave, anyways?

Can i come in your Cave and you'll burn my heart away?

It's cosy. I just perv on PMT at work from here :D

I'm afraid I have looked at the question in the wrong way....

Anyway, back on topic :

YKYATMW you recite matt's drunken NME speech to your friend .

YK(your friend)ATMW she is able to converse with you via speech

It's cosy. I just perv on PMT at work from here :D

I'm afraid I have looked at the question in the wrong way....

Anyway, back on topic :

YKYATMW you recite matt's drunken NME speech to your friend .

YK(your friend)ATMW she is able to converse with you via speech

:LOL: no, yes, doesn't matter.

i have done that as well

i use to like them too :$

i was "fobsessed"

now i can't stand them

I'll admit, I still like a few of their really old songs (before they were famous) but that's it. Now I have their cds and I can't get rid of them because noone likes them now. I would gladly give them away for free if I could.

But back to the greatest trio on Earth!

YKYATMW you are looking through pictures on Facebook with your mom and your sister and one of them says, "I think that guy had a Muse shirt on!" and you tell them to go back quickly (turns out it was 'Abuse' :rolleyes: )

well, it depends what you mean by "in a Nickelback way", because I hate Nickelback haha...but in a "i-like-the-music-but-never-bothered-learning-about-the-name-and-just-supposed-that-the-mindless-drones-don't-like-them. :D

i want them soo bad, they aren't very popular here, but i suppose if they were I wouldn't want them.

YEAH, like...erm...Ke$ha. yeah, singin bout sex and drugs to those little 11 year olds. dafuck?

Well Nickelback is everyones hated band of choice it seems now a days... its practically a hobby it seems to hate them. I don't love em, but I don't spend all my time hating them either... what a waste of life.

Good one with Ke$ha... and they put her all over the radio like it's safe. :rolleyes:

*Intrudes upon conversation* I stumbled back onto fall out boy a while ago. Forgot I liked them.:-P it ain't that shameful (compared to the other mentioned artists) *slips back into cave of lurking*

Oh yea, that's hardly the worst! I wouldn't be too ashamed ya know. I'll admit, I don't know much about them, so I can't make a fair judgement/comment, but by no means is that the worst!

Well Nickelback is everyones hated band of choice it seems now a days... its practically a hobby it seems to hate them. I don't love em, but I don't spend all my time hating them either... what a waste of life.

Good one with Ke$ha... and they put her all over the radio like it's safe. :rolleyes:

Oh yea, that's hardly the worst! I wouldn't be too ashamed ya know. I'll admit, I don't know much about them, so I can't make a fair judgement/comment, but by no means is that the worst!

I suppose I'm looking back and thinking about how much my musical taste "matured". I used to listen to partly-emo songs about breaking hearts and hearts being broken and crap like that and had a thing for guys that had the same long black haircut and wore eyeliner and now I'm listening to 13 minute symphonies and songs about conspiracy theories! If you had told my 8th-grade self that I would stop liking Fall Out Boy and start listening to Muse, I probably would have laughed.

If you had told my 8th-grade self that I would stop liking Fall Out Boy and start listening to Muse, I probably would have laughed.

i never really liked emo-ish music but it's kinda difficult to explain to my friends that muse doesn't always sing about love like they think. My friend Kim said "every single song is about love" and i used to think that, but muse doesn't and I told her that, she said, "then what do they sing about?" and I said "conspiracy theories, aliens, government, you know...." and it was just like a :stunned: on her face.

oh, me either. I don't spend my time hating anyone actually. I give all bands a fair chance and Nickelback had theirs, but they're kinda Meh. I can think of bands that i hate more. :p but i don't spend my time commenting on their youtube videos and hating like some people do.

i never really liked emo-ish music but it's kinda difficult to explain to my friends that muse doesn't always sing about love like they think. My friend Kim said "every single song is about love" and i used to think that, but muse doesn't and I told her that, she said, "then what do they sing about?" and I said "conspiracy theories, aliens, government, you know...." and it was just like a :stunned: on her face.

oh, me either. I don't spend my time hating anyone actually. I give all bands a fair chance and Nickelback had theirs, but they're kinda Meh. I can think of bands that i hate more. :p but i don't spend my time commenting on their youtube videos and hating like some people do.

Some of my favourite bands had said that they don't really like it when bands sing about politics, and I thought "yea, that would be boring". Now, I don't really believe that anymore. Well, almost, because I'm just a lot more relaxed on that now. I don't need someone reminding me in every one of their songs that "Bush is an idiot" "Obama is our saviour" "We should never have gone to war" "The economy has gone down again... its the depression all over again!" I don't care for a literally political band, where all they sing about is the obvious politics in the world. A few songs here and there are interesting, but after that, yea, boring. Of course, Muse are different, because although I tell people their music is sometimes political, it brings up some denotations. Anyone who says Muse isn't political is nuts, but they are very vague and open and imaginative with their "politics". And I love that kind of stuff really, so to sum up this long post--I used to think politics in music was boring, but now I know what my favourite bands probably meant by the word politics... the actual boring stuff :p

i don't like Nickelback either o.o

eww kesha can't stand her, i seriously don't see how anyone can like that thing

I suppose I'm looking back and thinking about how much my musical taste "matured". I used to listen to partly-emo songs about breaking hearts and hearts being broken and crap like that and had a thing for guys that had the same long black haircut and wore eyeliner and now I'm listening to 13 minute symphonies and songs about conspiracy theories! If you had told my 8th-grade self that I would stop liking Fall Out Boy and start listening to Muse, I probably would have laughed.

haha middle school, i remember lots of people were into that scene/emo shit

my 8th grade self was a random, outspoken, apparently funny weirdo who wore colored pants and bows pretty much all the time

and now i'm pretty much the total opposite

and about FOB, i ended up losing interest in them somewhere in 8th grade

now back to Muse :chuckle:

when you and your sister blast out Muse songs on the way home when you were walking your dogs

people were looking at us

but it was worth it

I love FOB... :$

whoopsiedaisies, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings :p

YKYATMW your watching TV with your parents and your dad tells you to pick a show...so you go On Demand and watch Time Is Running Out while smiling and dancing and singing along, while your dad criticises everything in the video and your mom repeatedly mentions how Matt is old (she thinks he's in his 50's:stunned: which is funny cuz thats how old SHE is) and when it's done your dad says, "that was shit. can we watch it again?" :LOL:

Archived