When you're having a religious discussion with your History teacher, and you are trying to explain that you're an atheist, but he keeps shouting "MATT IS GOD!!!" :LOL:true story.

When he first thing your best friend says to you when she sees you is "Muse was on the radio like 3 times yesterday" and you say "WHAT? " and she says "Yeah I heard them twice, and apparently my dad did, too"

When your best friend's dad is looking out for Muse on the radio.

When you're having a religious discussion with your History teacher, and you are trying to explain that you're an atheist, but he keeps shouting "MATT IS GOD!!!" :LOL:true story.

When he first thing your best friend says to you when she sees you is "Muse was on the radio like 3 times yesterday" and you say "WHAT? " and she says "Yeah I heard them twice, and apparently my dad did, too"

When your best friend's dad is looking out for Muse on the radio.

Ummm, you posted that same thing yesterday...

:LOL:

:eek::awesome:

that's fucking cool

reminds me of the time where i saw a car with a Muse vinyl sticker on it

when you are asked to write descriptive phrases for the term "baby boom" for your history hw and you write Chris Wolstenholme

:chuckle:

:LOL: Chris Wolstenholme will be the cause of the second baby boom :chuckle:

:awesome:

YKYATMW you couldn't care less if any other albums CD case gets scratched or damaged (Unless it's brand new), but if it's one from your Muse collection, shit goes down.

Same here, but for me it's Coldplay, 30 Seconds to Mars and Muse that I mainly go crazy over if they're not protected at all times. Sadly, I was the reason that my 'Resistance' CD's cover popped off :$:(

Matt and his French was the cause to it all though :mad::LOL:

YKYATMW you put their logo on the back of your dodgeball jersey! (The 5 is supposed to be the "S" if noone figured it out! ;) )

:awesome: Very nice

Same here, but for me it's Coldplay, 30 Seconds to Mars and Muse that I mainly go crazy over if they're not protected at all times. Sadly, I was the reason that my 'Resistance' CD's cover popped off :$:(

Matt and his French was the cause to it all though :mad::LOL:

Same here!!! (Except for not 30 Seconds to Mars... Sorry :$) My friend popped the top off my BHaR cover :fear: She dropped it in a parking lot :facepalm:As for Coldplay, I'm super protective of my LRLRL since it's practically irreplaceable. I can't go and buy a new one or my memories of me trying to find it after I saw them.

:awesome: Very nice

Same here!!! (Except for not 30 Seconds to Mars... Sorry :$) My friend popped the top off my BHaR cover :fear: She dropped it in a parking lot :facepalm:As for Coldplay, I'm super protective of my LRLRL since it's practically irreplaceable. I can't go and buy a new one or my memories of me trying to find it after I saw them.

It's alright about the 30 Seconds to Mars. I wouldn't so likely expect much fans on the Muse forum :happy:

I dropped my 'Resistance' CD on my bedroom, wooden floow . . Wait a second that says floow . . not floor :$ (MATT LEAVE MY VOCABULARY USE ALONE!! :LOL: )

I HAVE A LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFT TOO!! They were AMAZING when I saw them :awesome:

It's alright about the 30 Seconds to Mars. I wouldn't so likely expect much fans on the Muse forum :happy:

I dropped my 'Resistance' CD on my bedroom, wooden floow . . Wait a second that says floow . . not floor :$ (MATT LEAVE MY VOCABULARY USE ALONE!! :LOL: )

I HAVE A LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFT TOO!! They were AMAZING when I saw them :awesome:

I've been watching this thread instead of posting recently, but I HAVE LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFT TOO!

Sorry, just wanted to say that.

YKYATMW I started writing MUSE on every table that i sit at at school... :/

:LOL: I don't use r's anymore either :chuckle:

SAME HERE!!!! THEY WERE SO AMAZING WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE IT!!!!!! :awesome: Can't wait for their new album :dance:

I've been watching this thread instead of posting recently, but I HAVE LEFTRIGHTLEFTRIGHTLEFT TOO!

Sorry, just wanted to say that.

:dance: Yeaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! COLDPLAY FANS UNITE!!!! :chuckle:

yay! :D Coldplay! who knew so many musers here liked Coldplay?

Honestly, for a long time, I thought they were just a hyped up band. I still think Viva la Vida (the song) is over rated, but its probably a good song that got ruined due to excessive plays on the radio.

BUT... maybe they just got noticed now, and have been a great band forever, but they just became popular now? (kinda like Muse) Can someone give me a bit more info on these guys, 'cause I'd like to give as many bands a chance as I can. I don't wanna miss out on good music because of a stupid judgment... but I kinda hate being 'the norm' all the time. Sorry, sooo off topic.

Archived