1 and 4: you have awesome friends! Is there a trade off here? (you do the same thing for her equivalent 'god'?)

3: That is just awesome!

yeahhhhh my friends are awesome ;)

she doesn't really have a 'god' lol but she's glad to let me be obsessed. a bit odd, no?

all of my friends are cool with my obsession :D as long as i talk about other stuff once in a while.

i know its awesome right? he's one of my favorite teachers before that and when he told me he went to a muse concert twas like :eek: and i said "was it extremely epic, so mind blowing that when you walked out you couldn't even see straight, because it was so amazing?" and his response: "it was pretty sweet!" :facepalm: not the reaction i was going for.

yeahhhhh my friends are awesome ;)

she doesn't really have a 'god' lol but she's glad to let me be obsessed. a bit odd, no?

all of my friends are cool with my obsession :D as long as i talk about other stuff once in a while.

i know its awesome right? he's one of my favorite teachers before that and when he told me he went to a muse concert twas like :eek: and i said "was it extremely epic, so mind blowing that when you walked out you couldn't even see straight, because it was so amazing?" and his response: "it was pretty sweet!" :facepalm: not the reaction i was going for.

none of my friends really like muse, though my basketball coach does and he has heard just about everything from oos on up :D, and he thinks its awesome i play bass haha.

when your waiting anxiously for them to say that theyre making a new album

none of my friends really like muse, though my basketball coach does and he has heard just about everything from oos on up :D, and he thinks its awesome i play bass haha.

when your waiting anxiously for them to say that theyre making a new album

none of mine like muse either. they may have uprising or SMBH on their upod, but that's it. maybe they know the line "fat cat's had a heart attack" and know SMBH from Twilight. some claim they like Muse but have only heard the resistance only liked Undisclosed Desires.

that's awesome bout ur coach

YKYATMW your friend texts you saying that our friend Dom would be better looking if he had Wembley green pants. She doesn't even like Muse. Clearly I talk about them a lot... :happy:

:awesome: i want wembley green pants like dom! my friends know random facts too.

like once we were eating pasta and my friend said "if only Matt were here....hmmm,,,"

:awesome: i want wembley green pants like dom! my friends know random facts too.

like once we were eating pasta and my friend said "if only Matt were here....hmmm,,,"

I went into JayJays and I was looking at blue and red skinnies in exactly the same colours as Matt has...

and I was watching youtube with my Muse-loving bestie Lucy, and I was commenting on the fact that I wanted Dom's green skinnies when we were watching HAARP, and she said 'only he can pull them off.'

Another meaning, maybe? Lucy's into Matt anyways... mees <3 's Dom :)

I was watching youtube with my Muse-loving bestie Lucy, and I was commenting on the fact that I wanted Dom's green skinnies when we were watching HAARP, and she said 'only he can pull them off.'

Another meaning, maybe? Lucy's into Matt anyways... mees <3 's Dom :)

Really? You posted that? Why? :)

When your about to go to sleep and Microcuts comes on and you get so pissed off that you can't remember the lyrics that you go to the trouble to turn your laptop on to google the lyrics just so you can have peace of mind.

And also when you get on the bus with your friend and the first words you say are something Muse related.

When you have an inside joke with a non-muser friend that ends with "I blame Matt Bellamy!" :facepalm:

It came from when I accidentally got Matt's name wrong because I was talking so fast, I said 'Batt Mellamy' and :LOL:ed, before realizing my mistake, so my friend was just :LOL:, and she said, "Blame Matt Bellamy."

:chuckle: doesn't really make sense, but it was a kind of, 'you had to be there' moment :happy:

And I've turned my mother into a Muser, she knows the albums and inside muser jokes :awesome: and has said that when Muse come to Wales, she doesn't care what happens, she's camping overnight for barrier. :LOL:

When you have an inside joke with a non-muser friend that ends with "I blame Matt Bellamy!" :facepalm:

It came from when I accidentally got Matt's name wrong because I was talking so fast, I said 'Batt Mellamy' and :LOL:ed, before realizing my mistake, so my friend was just :LOL:, and she said, "Blame Matt Bellamy."

:chuckle: doesn't really make sense, but it was a kind of, 'you had to be there' moment :happy:

And I've turned my mother into a Muser, she knows the albums and inside muser jokes :awesome: and has said that when Muse come to Wales, she doesn't care what happens, she's camping overnight for barrier. :LOL:

Wow, that's a cool mom you got! But I'm not sure would I want my mom to like Muse...That would be weird.

Archived