When you walk into CVS and notice that same movie with Kate Hudson on the cover and give your Fasha and sister a look like "NOT AGAIN. SOMEONE GET THAT OUT OF MY SIGHT ALREADY!!"

And it's been over months since I last went in that CVS.... That must prove no one likes her movies :phu:

I mean.............. I like 'You Me and Dupree' ... But not as much as I did :stunned:

I like Showbiz, I can't pick a favorite album but it was a favorite of mine for a while :p I don't see why some of the Musers think it's shite

...the bold part. That's my life right there :LOL: the whole forum :happy:

It's not shite, it's just not as good as the rest. Though the song Showbiz is, imo, one of their best songs ever :D

And yep, I love arguing too. :LOL:

It's not shite, it's just not as good as the rest. Though the song Showbiz is, imo, one of their best songs ever :D

And yep, I love arguing too. :LOL:

Just wanted to say, we posted at the same time :awesome:

And Showbiz talk: Showbiz is probably my favorite Muse CD, although I love ALL of them. It's just Matt really touched me with his deep lyrics on the Showbiz CD and those lyrics actually convinced me to write a Mattfoooo fanfic, each chapter the name of the song.

I'm starting on Cave (5).. :D

Just wanted to say, we posted at the same time :awesome:

And Showbiz talk: Showbiz is probably my favorite Muse CD, although I love ALL of them. It's just Matt really touched me with his deep lyrics on the Showbiz CD and those lyrics actually convinced me to write a Mattfoooo fanfic, each chapter the name of the song.

I'm starting on Cave (5).. :D

Ugh, fanfic... don't get me started :facepalm:

And yeah, the lyrics are more relateable, but lots of the songs are pretty average. Black Holes and Revelations is my favorite :D

And yay for posting at the same time!

Ugh, fanfic... don't get me started :facepalm:

And yeah, the lyrics are more relateable, but lots of the songs are pretty average. Black Holes and Revelations is my favorite :D

And yay for posting at the same time!

You don't like fanfics? :eek:

I mean, they are pretty depressing to read since I already know I won't have my chance with Dom or Matt... and Chris :LOL:

They keep me sane though. 'Cause I can get really bored and that leads me to depression where I just want to jump in a big SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE ( :awesome: ) and die :(

I believe that my sisters favorite Muse CD is 'Black Holes and Revelations' too, but I'm not that sure... I'll have to ask again because I know she loves Showbiz A LOT like me :LOL:

You don't like fanfics? :eek:

I mean, they are pretty depressing to read since I already know I won't have my chance with Dom or Matt... and Chris :LOL:

They keep me sane though. 'Cause I can get really bored and that leads me to depression where I just want to jump in a big SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE ( :awesome: ) and die :(

I believe that my sisters favorite Muse CD is 'Black Holes and Revelations' too, but I'm not that sure... I'll have to ask again because I know she loves Showbiz A LOT like me :LOL:

I dunno, they're just... really annoying and fangirl-y. And they usually aren't very good anyway :p

Yep. I'm more of a music person than a lyrics person, unless the lyrics are obviously crap or obviously amazing. Which is why I like BHaR, because it's musically awesome. No matter what anyone says :phu:

I dunno, they're just... really annoying and fangirl-y. And they usually aren't very good anyway :p

Yep. I'm more of a music person than a lyrics person, unless the lyrics are obviously crap or obviously amazing. Which is why I like BHaR, because it's musically awesome. No matter what anyone says :phu:

I have read a few fanfics about both Matt and Dom, and were fairly good since they were by my friend (which she never comes on the fanfic site anymore :( )

Like for me, I hate Weezer with a passion, and I know lots of people love 'em, but I really don't understand their lyrics and I hate the way they sound musically. They just repeat like in the song 'Beverly Hills' or whatever it's called... I don't want to be attacked by any fans... I'm just stating my opinion..... Remeber I still LOVE MUSE over all... and Coldplay :awesome:

I have read a few fanfics about both Matt and Dom, and were fairly good since they were by my friend (which she never comes on the fanfic site anymore :( )

Like for me, I hate Weezer with a passion, and I know lots of people love 'em, but I really don't understand their lyrics and I hate the way they sound musically. They just repeat like in the song 'Beverly Hills' or whatever it's called... I don't want to be attacked by any fans... I'm just stating my opinion..... Remeber I still LOVE MUSE over all... and Coldplay :awesome:

I just think fanfics are ridiculous in general.

And yeah, I don't really like Weezer either. Their songs are catchy, but they're really repetitive, not that good musically, and sound very similar. That's what I like about Muse, they have so many different kinds of songs, like from Blackout to Micro Cuts, and they still manage to sound great on all of them :D

Muse and Coldplay are my favourite bands! :D

i just really wanted to say that :$

YKYATMW you've read nearly the entire MuseWiki

Muse and Coldplay are my favourite bands! :D

i just really wanted to say that :$

YKYATMW you've read nearly the entire MuseWiki

+1 I love Coldplay :happy: Can't wait for their new album to come out :awesome:

I just think fanfics are ridiculous in general.

And yeah, I don't really like Weezer either. Their songs are catchy, but they're really repetitive, not that good musically, and sound very similar. That's what I like about Muse, they have so many different kinds of songs, like from Blackout to Micro Cuts, and they still manage to sound great on all of them :D

Mm-hmm~ :happy:

Agreed :awesome:

Just wanted to say, I got a BASS GUITARRRR for my birthday, which was Saturday, but I got my beauty today and I CAN'T WAIT TO BE ABLE TO PLAY 'Time Is Running Out' and 'Hysteria!' :awesome::happy:

My beauty's name is: BoyWhoCriedWolf :D

okay ive played bass for a while and just a warning, your fingers will hurt like hell (depending on how much you play) for a few months. ice will help a ton of course. happy playing and if you need any tips PM me, id be glad to help :D.

/off topic

when you freak when you find out that the girl you like and she likes you back is a muser :stunned::D

okay ive played bass for a while and just a warning, your fingers will hurt like hell (depending on how much you play) for a few months. ice will help a ton of course. happy playing and if you need any tips PM me, id be glad to help :D.

/off topic

when you freak when you find out that the girl you like and she likes you back is a muser :stunned::D

awww :chuckle::happy:

YKYATMW when you find out someone you know likes Muse, you totally freak out....most of them just know a few songs though :(

/off topic

i'm sure it hurts way more with bass, but your fingers hurt like hell the first month or two on guitar too...

awww:happy: :yesey::chuckle::kiss:

Archived