Who is Charles Darwin? And how is this post connected to Muse? Please enlighten me...

1. :eek: You DON'T know who Charles Darwin is?! Does school even teach ANYTHING nowadays?? Look up theory of evolution..:erm:

2:

Tom Kirk at the end. :LOL: Taking the piss of how in award shows like that, the winners usually say "I'd like to thank God" so Tom did the opposite and thanked Charles Darwin. :)

Who is Charles Darwin? And how is this post connected to Muse? Please enlighten me...

:eek: you don't know? loljk, it's okay if you don't know every detail about them!

anyways in a speech at Muse's first AMA, Tom thanked Charles Darwin, making fun of all of the celebs who thank god :happy:

and Charles Darwin was an English naturalist.

*imitation Tom* WOOOO, CHARLES DARWIN! :dance:

1. :eek: You DON'T know who Charles Darwin is?! Does school even teach ANYTHING nowadays?? Look up theory of evolution..:erm:

2:

Tom Kirk at the end. :LOL: Taking the piss of how in award shows like that, the winners usually say "I'd like to thank God" so Tom did the opposite and thanked Charles Darwin. :)

Thanks for sharing that! Love that man... :LOL:

YKYATMW you freak out when you realize that you won't be able to watch the Grammys next Sunday and already begin recruiting friends to text you about whether or not Muse wins anything. :LOL:

i've never really liked student teachers, but i bet if you were my student teacher i wouldn't mind

:happy:

:supersad: I don't get why so many students hate their student teachers :noey: We are fun college students who are super excited to be teaching. I'm very fortunate in that most of my students seem to really like me (with a few notable exceptions, of course... but there's always a few :chuckle: )

/offtopic

YKYATMW you have to create a poster on the Infectious Process (how germs move between living beings) and you add a few Muse-related images in there. Basically, Dom has a bacteria that he transmits to Matt's bananas, which Matt eats, gets him sick, causes him to sneeze, and transmits the bacteria to a chicken.

:eek::chuckle:

i've never really liked student teachers, but i bet if you were my student teacher i wouldn't mind

:happy:

i'm always thinking/saying "Muse did a way better cover of that song" whenever i watch that commercial

:chuckle:

why would she do that? :eek:

When you wanted to name your new dog Dom, because your other dog is named Bell

:LOL:

Belldom

i secretly call her Dom :chuckle:

She was mad because I didn't want to go to school :(

But, I had my reasons to stay home though, so then she ripped them down, and I had to put it all back up where as it looks ugly because I forget how I had them before :indiff:

And Belldomrific!! :LOL:

I want to get 2 fishies and name one Dom and one Matt. But then, I would need to get a ChrisCrab... :stunned:

Archived