Do all those people love Muse?! That's amazing! Pure awesomeness :) This is proof that Muse fans are smarter haha!

Well, Asia and Eyakeno like Muse a little bit and Alex and Nicole have never heard of them before, but they really liked my idea of writing the lyrics to Uprising. I'm the only one in the group that is really devoted/addicted to the band! :p

Getting that immersed into a song is such a great trait! The stuttering, not so much... :)

YKYATMW you start pronouncing words a bit differently because you watch so many interviews of the band! Although, this is not limited to Muse, therefore I have some Australian influences to my speech as well :LOL:

Yeah, us Australians talk pwoper! Hehe... :LOL:

YKYATMW your teachers give you some sheets with questions on it so they can get to know you and stuff and you answer most of the questions with "Muse" :D

one was like "if you were stranded on an island and you can only listen to 3 songs, what would they be" or sumthing along those lines, So I put TiRO, Bliss, and Shrinking Universe :D

and one was like "what is one secret random fact about you"

and i put "I am obssessed with a band called 'Muse'" :chuckle:

Since it was for art, another question was "what do you like to draw?" I put "Muse" :p

my friend said that my teacher is gonna think i'm a psycho :rolleyes:

and also, when you start smiling in a creepy way when you find out that same teacher's first name is 'Matt' :D

Getting that immersed into a song is such a great trait! The stuttering, not so much... :)

YKYATMW you start pronouncing words a bit differently because you watch so many interviews of the band! Although, this is not limited to Muse, therefore I have some Australian influences to my speech as well :LOL:

This same thing happens to me :LOL:

I'm starting to get an English accent ;)

YKYATMW your teachers give you some sheets with questions on it so they can get to know you and stuff and you answer most of the questions with "Muse" :D

one was like "if you were stranded on an island and you can only listen to 3 songs, what would they be" or sumthing along those lines, So I put TiRO, Bliss, and Shrinking Universe :D

Since it was for art, another question was "what do you like to draw?" I put "Muse" :p

and also, when you start smiling in a creepy way when you find out that same teacher's first name is 'Matt' :D

alll of those are just :LOL::awesome: :yesyes:

:LOL: I do that too! Whenever I have to do something that involves my interests, I always find a way to fit Muse in there :awesome:

:LOL: and the other reason i do that is to see if any of my teachers are musers..:chuckle:

There are no Muser teachers at my school :$ But I'm trying to get my biology teacher into them :chuckle:

Um, please show up at my school :LOL:

I'm Student Teaching right now and I am in desperate search of a Muser amongst my students, but still no luck :noey: (One girl actually wore a Radiohead shirt the other day! :LOL: No joke, I almost lol-ed)

I always say 'Cheers!!' now :awesome:

Or 'No, you idiot~' :D

Actually, when I saw that video with Dom, I laughed so hard because I've said that in a very similar way to other people before! It sounded hilarious coming out someone other than me, especially Dom!

How do you change your undertitle! It says you can change it every 1st of every month. It is probably really simple. But i'm dumb! :LOL:

Yeah, on the 1st of every month, go to your user control panel and you can change it there ;)

I usually forget every single month :chuckle::facepalm:

YKYATMW you were at the school swimming carnival today and you laugh at some random because they were wearing a blue leopard print rashie :LOL:

Um, please show up at my school :LOL:

I'm Student Teaching right now and I am in desperate search of a Muser amongst my students, but still no luck :noey: (One girl actually wore a Radiohead shirt the other day! :LOL: No joke, I almost lol-ed)

:LOL: I'll come :D

My language arts teacher isn't necesarilly a Muse but she knew who they were before I wrote a million papers about them

None of my teachers have heard of them :(

Your friends who DONT LIKE Muse can sing their songs by memory....

:LOL:

Archived