YKYATMW your teacher is in the middle of a lecture (in the states, thats like a speech where the teacher just talks and talks...)

so your teacher is in the middle of a lecture "the civil war began on--oh yes, Sofia, did you know your husband is gonna be a dad soon?"

that was just. :LOL:

:LOL:

YKYATMW you find yourself doing the Bellamy Pout while concentrating, and when you find yourself buying clothes they would wear :facepalm:

And also when you giggle everytime you see anything leopard print.

Actually, recently, whenever i close my eyes i see leopard print. srs crazy shit right there!

i giggle any time i see leopard too, and sometimes i just can't stop seeing it :chuckle:

YKYATMW you go on this board more than your Facebook because who wants to read about your friends doing everyday activities when you can laugh with strangers about Ceiling Dom, bananas, and Zetas! :happy:

Speaking of Zetas, YKYATMW you start saying "Zetas" instead of "aliens" and noone has a clue about what you are talking about!

haha x]

just the other day my friend and i were talking and out of nowhere i bring zetas into the conversation and she was agreeing with everything i was saying. Then i paused and asked "do you even know what zetas are?" and she was like "no, but i like the way it sounds" :rolleyes:

when you think seeing leopard print everywhere is some sort of sign :chuckle:

Speaking of Zetas, YKYATMW you start saying "Zetas" instead of "aliens" and noone has a clue about what you are talking about!

I do that too! :chuckle: people think I'm weird :chuckle:

YKYATMW you see a movie called 'Bellamy' on World Movies Channel; you start laughing and your dad says 'Oh yeah, Craig Bellamy' (coach of Melbourne Storm), and then says 'oh, who's the other bloke who can't keep it in his pants?'

It's Matt, Dad. :rolleyes:

YKYATMW your teacher is in the middle of a lecture (in the states, thats like a speech where the teacher just talks and talks...)

so your teacher is in the middle of a lecture "the civil war began on--oh yes, Sofia, did you know your husband is gonna be a dad soon?"

:stunned::awesome::LOL::LOL:

You fucking kidding me?:LOL::LOL:

YKYATMW its been almost 6 weeks since you saw Muse and you still have Post-Muse Syndrome :(

Also, my mum knows about the Hudson being pregnant. She emailed me a link to one of the news articles about it, then she rang me to ask if I got her email. I'm like ":rolleyes: Yes, mum. I already knew. Days before." She laughed and said "Sorry to have to end all of your fantasies..." *troll face*

:facepalm:

Anyway, my mum barely swears and she's usually all politically correct and everything, but a bit earlier before she called Kate a skank. It was absolutely hilarious :LOL:

:shifty:I hi-5'd her, as I tend to agree

:LOL::LOL:

YKYATMW you turn around and look at the tv when it said The Resistance

YKYATMW my parents told me to go to bed, and it's only about 2am, so i'm all what no!? but i go upstairs to go to sleep anyways,

my dad says "I want you to write an essay on why you're such a bad child. it's 2 am!" and i said "okay, sounds good."

and then he said "no, wait; i want you to write an essay on my Muse sucks."

and i said "it wouldn't be an essay, now would it? that would be fiction."

:p my dad is a writer.

YKYATMW my parents told me to go to bed, and it's only about 2am, so i'm all what no!? but i go upstairs to go to sleep anyways,

my dad says "I want you to write an essay on why you're such a bad child. it's 2 am!" and i said "okay, sounds good."

Clever comeback :chuckle:

Your mum is awesome.

Your icon is awesome :awesome:

Epic. :LOL:

Haha! :LOL:

YKYATMW you really dont have anything to say but you really want to post.

So you type that ^

When you write this little song for your AP Bio project. Hopefully my friend/partner likes it and we can make a video (will post it if it happens!)

Population Uprising

Population is in bloom

Some mushrooms on a log like to clump

Territorial animals like their space

Silly old flowers and plants don't care where they stay

(Dispersion!)

Density is the number of creatures

Births and immigrants raise the population

Death and emigration bring it down

It is measured in a unit called volume

(Density!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(The next verse!)

Demography is only graphs

But they show who lives and who does not

Reproduction rates count only female babies

Why is that?

Read your notes so that you can find out

(So find out!)

Type I curves describe us humans

Type II curves the poor old rodents

Type III curves describe fishies and some plants

Some beings are in between cause they're just that cool

(Just that cool!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Guitar time!)

Epic Solo

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Goodbye now!)

When you write this little song for your AP Bio project. Hopefully my friend/partner likes it and we can make a video (will post it if it happens!)

Population Uprising

Population is in bloom

(Dispersion!)

(Density!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(The next verse!)

Why is that?

(So find out!)

(Just that cool!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Guitar time!)

Epic Solo

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Goodbye now!)

Population Uprising

Population is in bloom

(Dispersion!)

(Density!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(The next verse!)

Why is that?

(So find out!)

(Just that cool!)

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Guitar time!)

Epic Solo

Characteristics

Describe the population!

Critters in an area

Make up the population!

(Goodbye now!)

:LOL: Nice!

:p i actually kinda like to write so here i am working on 5 pages on why Muse is the greatest, best, most amazing, talented, band in the whole wide universe.

of course most of it is just rubbish like "Matt is a sexy beast" but my dad is the only one who's gonna read it soo :)

Those will be five of the greatest pages written :LOL:

Well, it's true that he is a sexy beast:p

Those will be five of the greatest pages written :LOL:

Well, it's true that he is a sexy beast:p

i know, haha, i'm putting a lot of effort into it. maybe i'll get nominated, as best non-fictino writer :p loljk.

i know, he IS a sexy beast. so if i get questioned on it, i will say "it is a fact, oh you want evidence?" *shows sexiest pic of Matt*

YKYATMW you have a personal "sexiest pic of Matt" in your head. For me it is either the whole set where he's got that gray suit on, with a black pic as a necklace, and a white undershirt. (although i always though jewelery on guys was kind of...) but matt is an exception

or even better!!!:

the one (i haven't seen it often, but i have it!) he's wearing a sweater that is gray and black and he's looking straight into the camera and his eyes are just :eek:

no no this one's the best!:

the one where he's looking down and he's wearing like a purple/blue checkered shirt and there's a silver chain around his neck and he looks so perfect it is just :eek::yesey:

you know a better one would have been YKYATMW you have so many pics of matt you cant' really pic a favorite... :p

YKYATMW you have a personal "sexiest pic of Matt" in your head. For me it is either the whole set where he's got that gray suit on, with a black pic as a necklace, and a white undershirt. (although i always though jewelery on guys was kind of...) but matt is an exception

or even better!!!:

the one (i haven't seen it often, but i have it!) he's wearing a sweater that is gray and black and he's looking straight into the camera and his eyes are just :eek:

no no this one's the best!:

the one where he's looking down and he's wearing like a purple/blue checkered shirt and there's a silver chain around his neck and he looks so perfect it is just :eek::yesey:

you know a better one would have been YKYATMW you have so many pics of matt you cant' really pic a favorite... :p

HAHA! I love the first pics. I haven't seen the others! They sound lovely!

HAHA! I love the first pics. I haven't seen the others! They sound lovely!

the first pics like which ones? hahahahha i feel so dorky talkin bout this ;)

i uploaded them to netz just for you Musers!

.....But i feel kinda weird, sharing these beautiful pictures with everyone, when i had them and i was all alone :p alright..this one. look at it and just go :eek: *squeals like a fan girl*

http://a1.twimg.com/profile_images/1217796994/aaaaaXD.jpg

and then this one... after the first one i just pass out from so much beauty ;)

http://a0.twimg.com/profile_images/1217795673/sexiimatt.jpg

Archived