IKR. Geez I seriously almost threw everything! I almost picked the computer up, the radio, a lamp, and even another computer and threw it to the ground D:

I CRIED MY EYES OUT Dx

But then, because of all my anger and sadness, I even ripped up... A Mattfooooo picture that was on my wall and threw a spoon at it :stunned:

Now, like someone else said, I hope to Dominic Howard that baby is glittery like Glitterati :D

And that also reminds me, WHAT ABOUT THE BELLDOM? :eek:

I would've have done that too. but i'm not at my house! I'm soo flustered. I'm stunned really.

YKYATMW you find out that Kate Hudson is pregnant with Matt's kid and almost faint.:stunned:

+1

:(

:'( :'( :'(

YKYATMW you do this... plus:

-You know you're going to be mentally damaged for a few weeks... more likely months.

-You drink a couple of water bottles to calm down.

-Refuse to listen to his voice for as long as you can. :$

-Cover every face of him in your room with a sticky note that says, "SHAME ON YOU."

-THEN burst into tears.

... A little much? I'm kind of an emotional person... :'( :'( :'(

but it's still a rumour!

I refuse to say it's true (even though it probably is :$) until I see some reliable proof! :phu:

oh my god, i'm in denial :facepalm:

Is it really? I saw online the she herself confirmed it. :(

AH! I just dont know.

+1

:(

:'( :'( :'(

YKYATMW you do this... plus:

-You know you're going to be mentally damaged for a few weeks... more likely months.

-You drink a couple of water bottles to calm down.

-Refuse to listen to his voice for as long as you can. :$

-Cover every face of him in your room with a sticky note that says, "SHAME ON YOU."

-THEN burst into tears.

... A little much? I'm kind of an emotional person... :'( :'( :'(

this almost made me cry! I feel the same way!

OKAY.....i think we can all agree, we're all really sad...

i mean for me it was like :) haha nice joke guys, ;) wait...you...im googling this... "On Wednesday, January 12, 2011, Kate Hudson..." :eek: HOLY? oh my god. :stunned: that's just... :$:erm: what? :unsure: MAFFOO.... :'(

I guess a kid is always a good thing. but they're not married. Now they have a kid. now, he's not up for grabs anymore. idk bout u guys, but i thought it wouldn't last. Now it's like...he's taken. he's got a child. Furthermore, they "weren't expecting it" as in, he's been fucking her for a while now... GEEZUS, THEY HAVE CONDOMS. :(

Museeeeeeeeee, Maffoooooooo,

(i really thought it was a lie i've been hearing this rumor for ages, then i get home and BAM! people magazine. now, i trust them.)

She has to be the worst mother! AH! I'm so #@^%&! I just dont know.

she did? :eek:

OKAY.....i think we can all agree, we're all really sad...

i mean for me it was like :) haha nice joke guys, ;) wait...you...im googling this... "On Wednesday, January 12, 2011, Kate Hudson..." :eek: HOLY? oh my god. :stunned: that's just... :$:erm: what? :unsure: MAFFOO.... :'(

I guess a kid is always a good thing. but they're not married. Now they have a kid. now, he's not up for grabs anymore. idk bout u guys, but i thought it wouldn't last. Now it's like...he's taken. he's got a child. Furthermore, they "weren't expecting it" as in, he's been fucking her for a while now... GEEZUS, THEY HAVE CONDOMS. :(

Museeeeeeeeee, Maffoooooooo,

(i really thought it was a lie i've been hearing this rumor for ages, then i get home and BAM! people magazine. now, i trust them.)

I heard that she was pregnant like a few months ago too :( but then i guess it wasnt true?

i dont even know.

YKYATMW when you can't focus anymore because of all this :noey: and i have so much work to do :facepalm:

:LOL: at the lot of you.

Silly fangirls, thinking they have a chance with the rockstar they obsess over...

It's not the fact that I think I have a chance with the guy. :rolleyes: I'm not fond of her because of her image in Hollywood of having so many boyfriends. Plus the fact that Matt can be in a relationship for 9 years without knocking her up, but then after 5 1/2 months with KH he does? Not goooooodddd.

she did? :eek:

I heard that she was pregnant like a few months ago too :( but then i guess it wasnt true?

i dont even know.

YKYATMW when you can't focus anymore because of all this :noey: and i have so much work to do :facepalm:

Well........I read almost every website to make sure it was true. all of them said that she said she was prego. So ya.

I agree. And cant work at all. :( Maybe I should start working so I can get my mind off of this. :(

I guess a kid is always a good thing. but they're not married. Now they have a kid. now, he's not up for grabs anymore. idk bout u guys, but i thought it wouldn't last. Now it's like...he's taken. he's got a child.

It's not the fact that I think I have a chance with the guy. :rolleyes: I'm not fond of her because of her image in Hollywood of having so many boyfriends. Plus the fact that Matt can be in a relationship for 9 years without knocking her up, but then after 5 1/2 months with KH he does? Not goooooodddd.

Exactly. I find it a bit odd too that he was with Gaia for so long and as far as we know, they had no pregnancy scares. And he's with Kate for not even a year and she's pregnant. Like PlugInFuckingBaby said, if he decides he doesn't love Kate as much as he thought, he can't just break up with her. They have a kid now. Not only is he going to be a dad, but with Kate being a well-known Hollywood actress, the baby's going to be everywhere.

All I know is that I will cry if that thing doesn't come out covered in glitter.

:LOL::LOL:

:LOL: at the lot of you.

Silly fangirls, thinking they have a chance with the rockstar they obsess over...

What the fuck???

Its a joyous thing, he is having a BABY!!

+4567879

This :yesey:

I'm a bit dissapointed now because of the average reaction of the fans.

Yes it's early, yes there might eventually (we don't really know her, don't we?) better choices than her BUT..... He is HAPPY!

So I don't understand why people dare to judge them so hard although it's not our business. as long as Matt is happy we should be too no matter if we like it or not.

A baby is a beautiful thing and when Matt's the father even more :awesome:

The Baby-Bell might be the frontman of a future Muse :yesey:

You know you're addicted to Muse when you buy Austen's Sense and Sensibility, read the summary and when it says "DEVONSHIRE" you can't help but think of Muse :facepalm:

Wow. Overreaction much? :erm:

All I know is that I will cry if that thing doesn't come out covered in glitter.

:LOL:

Well, I for one still can't believe it's true. I'm in absolute denial. :eek: I won't believe it until I see pics of the actual baby. So...you know you're obsessed with Muse when...you wait 9 months to discover the truth.

You'll probably notice that her belly starts growing...

She has to be the worst mother! AH! I'm so #@^%&! I just dont know.

How would you know that?

Yes it's early, yes there might eventually (we don't really know her, don't we?) better choices than her BUT..... He is HAPPY!

So I don't understand why people dare to judge them so hard although it's not our business. as long as Matt is happy we should be too no matter if we like it or not.

This. Sure, it would be better if she wasn't a huge hollywood star, and if the baby was planned, but it's really non of our business. If Matt's happy with it, that's all that matters.

:LOL::LOL:

+4567879

This :yesey:

A baby is a beautiful thing and when Matt's the father even more :awesome:

The Baby-Bell might be the frontman of a future Muse :yesey:

You know you're addicted to Muse when you buy Austen's Sense and Sensibility, read the summary and when it says "DEVONSHIRE" you can't help but think of Muse :facepalm:

ITA. I mean come on - the only thing that matters is, that Matt is happy with his life and with the fact, that he's gonna be a dad! A baby is a beautiful thing...it's perfectly comprehensible, that some of you are still shocked (I'm too), because no one was expecting something like that after they've only been dating for 9 months... I really don't mean to offend anyone here, but we're FANS, you know, so we're supposed to enjoy the music he produces with his band and admire him for what he DOES (of course it's okay to find him attractive, because he IS, but some people are acting as if the love of their life was being taken away from them by another woman) - he'd never get involved with a fangirl either way, so actually, there's no point in getting mad/angry/sad ...

I know, I know - He could have done better concerning the woman he's having his first child with (I must admit, that I don't like her, either), but as long as he's happy with her and Muse stays alive we should be happy for him, too.

I understand that people find it strange, that he's been with Gaia for 9 years and now with KH everything's going so fast... yeah, but who are we to judge?

As I said: I don't mean to offend anyone here, I just think, that many people are being over dramatic... The only reason for me to get dramatic over the situation would be, if he let anything bad happen to the band, but I have enough trust in him to believe, that he's loyal enough to his fans and his fellow band members to not just break up the whole thing.

/end of rant - sorry, just had to get this out :rolleyes:

ITA. I mean come on - the only thing that matters is, that Matt is happy with his life and with the fact, that he's gonna be a dad! A baby is a beautiful thing...it's perfectly comprehensible, that some of you are still shocked (I'm too), because no one was expecting something like that after they've only been dating for 9 months... I really don't mean to offend anyone here, but we're FANS, you know, so we're supposed to enjoy the music he produces with his band and admire him for what he DOES (of course it's okay to find him attractive, because he IS, but some people are acting as if the love of their life was being taken away from them by another woman) - he'd never get involved with a fangirl either way, so actually, there's no point in getting mad/angry/sad ...

I know, I know - He could have done better concerning the woman he's having his first child with (I must admit, that I don't like her, either), but as long as he's happy with her and Muse stays alive we should be happy for him, too.

I understand that people find it strange, that he's been with Gaia for 9 years and now with KH everything's going so fast... yeah, but who are we to judge?

As I said: I don't mean to offend anyone here, I just think, that many people are being over dramatic... The only reason for me to get dramatic over the situation would be, if he let anything bad happen to the band, but I have enough trust in him to believe, that he's loyal enough to his fans and his fellow band members to not just break up the whole thing.

I don't have to type anything because this is exactly how I feel

+1 I agree with this too

:yesey:

I completely agree with this!! :yesey:

+1

:yesey:

Archived