YKYATMW you quote Muse songs in conversations, but no one gets it. :p

him: i didn't intend to

me: using big words, are we? oh! YOU COULD BE MY UNINTENDED....

him: what? *other example*

dad: you're going with me to the store at 12.

(11:45) dad: cmon, we've got to get going sofia!

me: err....do i have to?

dad: we don't have enough time to do it later

me: AND OUR TIME IS RUNNNING OUTTTTT....!! :happy:

dad: odd one, you are.

brother: can i have my keys now?

me: haha, nope. can't you wait?

him: i want them now.

me: I WANT IT NOW,,,, I WANT IT NOW,,, GIVE ME UR HEART AND UR SOUL! *another example!*

brother: i dropped my phone!

me: shame.

brother: it's broken!!! :(

me: TOOO BROKEN TO BELONG, TO WEAK TO SING ALONG I'LL COMFORT YOU MY FRIEND! :D

him: at least that one made a bit of sense :p

I don't even bother looking for Muse shirts at the Hot Topic closest to me :mad:

Muse or Matt is my background for everything :LOL:

Matt is my home wallpaper and the lock picture on my iPhone and Matt and Dom are my Facebook picture and computer background (same picture):happy:

YKYATMW you want to cut your hair like Matt's once you get out of high school and dye it crazy colors like he did (don't judge me)

Matt is my wallpaper on my computer... But the computer that has his beautiful face, has a virus. So, I can't even look at him :mad:

I have to use this computer... and it's shared with my mom...:$

But she won't let me change the background D:

YKYATMW you found another Muser at Uni & when you found out about it your friendship immediately felt like she has always been your very very very Best friend for all your life :LOL:

+ she's a REAL Muser. Her favorite Songs are e.g. City of Delusion, Hysteria, Fillip and NOT Undisclosed Desires :D, she knows SIT THE FUCK DOWN and... well enough said:D

Well but she's not as addicted as I am so I need to stop myself talking about them ALL the time :facepalm:

YKYATMW you plan to check your old pennys for their date and hope you saved one with Muse's birthdays (there was a post about that few pages ago) :happy:

i wish i had a muser friend like that :/

and at the penny thing :LOL:

YKYATMW You start making your own Muse merch cuz you're sick of the attitude the Hot Topic people have.

"Muse who?" *SLAP!*

YKYATMW You have a whole folder on your computer dedicated to Mues pictures.... I've got over 1,000 and I have one folder devoted to funny pictures and videos ^_^ sigh...this is my life :happy:

i just don't even bother with Hot Topic anymore, i am wearing the pink Muse shirt i got from their though :happy: even though i don't like pink

When you draw all over your Social Studies folder with Muse related stuff. For example, I have a guy on my folder playing a guitar and he has no face... So I improved it for the better. :thumbsup: I wrote 'Sing For Absolution' on his face with a small heart. :) It's BEAUTIFUL now :D

all my doodles from history are pretty much inspired by Muse

:happy:

IMG01185-1.jpg

i made that flower out of boredom one day

yes same here :)

NO JUDGEMENT here, I agree! I have really long hair and I would love to get it the same shade of blue as matt... I'd look like one of those anime chicks. Unfortunately, i'm still in school so I live with my parents and ugh! One day Matt and I will unite :)

:awesome:

My hair is a bit past my shoulders (finally!). But my mom actually likes short hair on me, I just don't think she would like it that short, or red, or blue, or blonde, or...well, you get the point:happy:

Matt is my wallpaper on my computer... But the computer that has his beautiful face, has a virus. So, I can't even look at him :mad:

I have to use this computer... and it's shared with my mom...:$

But she won't let me change the background D:

I don't have my own computer, but Matt and Dom are still the wallpaper:happy:

The only thing my mom said was "Did your sister take that picture?" :chuckle:

i just don't even bother with Hot Topic anymore, i am wearing the pink Muse shirt i got from their though :happy: even though i don't like pink

IMG01185-1.jpg

OMG I LIKE THAT DRAWING :D ~

And I don't like pink either D:

My hair is a bit past my shoulders (finally!). But my mom actually likes short hair on me, I just don't think she would like it that short, or red, or blue, or blonde, or...well, you get the point:happy:

Lol, and now that we are still talking about wallpapers, I forgot to change my Naruto/Gaara to a Muse wallpaper D: ... On my other, other computer. And you can see now, I have a lot of computers :D

But DANG~

i've heard of the shirt, but they dont sell it anywhere in Colorado, believe me. I wants it! I also wanna buy from the shop but...42 dollars for a shirt? even if it does has Matt Dom and Chris's beautiful faces on it....

:awesome: same here. but i haven't taken pictures of any yet. I have a notebook full of them.... that's 72 pages of Muse doodles. :p

i'm only gonna try blue i'd be ugly with blonde haha and red isn't my color :p she said that about ur wallpaper of Matt and Dom? :LOL: HAHAHA :)

i've heard of the shirt, but they dont sell it anywhere in Colorado, believe me. I wants it! I also wanna buy from the shop but...42 dollars for a shirt? even if it does has Matt Dom and Chris's beautiful faces on it....

:awesome: same here. but i haven't taken pictures of any yet. I have a notebook full of them.... that's 72 pages of Muse doodles. :p

really? every Hot Topic i went to had the shirt

the rest of my Muse doodles are just bad or incomplete

x]

i have to be super bored and inspired

but lately when i've been super bored i find myself falling asleep :chuckle:

edit: this is out of nowhere, but the tags at the bottom always make me laugh :LOL:

YKYATMW you get excited yesterday when your skinny little brother walks into the room with a gray long sleeve shirt JUST like the one Matt wears in the Uno video, and then nearly have a spaz attack when he wears it again tonight WHILE EATING A BANANA.

:stunned:

Thats hilarious!!:LOL:

Lol, and now that we are still talking about wallpapers, I forgot to change my Naruto/Gaara to a Muse wallpaper D: ... On my other, other computer. And you can see now, I have a lot of computers :D

But DANG~

:eek: How could you forget?! Kidding :ninja:

:chuckle:

i'm only gonna try blue i'd be ugly with blonde haha and red isn't my color :p she said that about ur wallpaper of Matt and Dom? :LOL: HAHAHA :)

I don't even like blue, but it looked so good on Matt, I'm tempted to try it :LOL: I've already had red hair, but not like Matt's, I've always wanted it like that, though. I don't know how I would look as blonde. I've always wanted to be a blonde :chuckle: Yeah. But she was actually right about it :eek::chuckle:

IMG01185-1.jpg

I keep my fingers crossed that you'll find a Muser-friend like her too :) everyone should have one :yesey:

Love your doodles :awesome:

When you're out at a club and you walk up to a random person who you've never met in your life to tell them they have the same shirt as Dominic Howard and you receive a blank/confused/'who the hell are you and why are you talking to me' look back.

:D:D:D

YKYATMW you take a normal landing platform for choppers (near a hospital) for an UFO :facepalm:

I noticed it a few days ago (my bus takes the road where you can see it) and now every time I see it I can't help but grin :LOL:

I hope I'll be albe to take a video when I see it next time.... hope the other kids won't see that I'm taking pictures of an landing platform :facepalm::chuckle:

EDIT: here, that's what it nearly looks like : http://www.mai-sicherheitstechnik.de/sysimg/thumb/301_377-Steigleitung_Landeplatz.jpg?1293468520

When you have an amazing dream that one of your friends was playing "Space Dementia" on the piano and when you wake up, you feel crushed that none of your friends would ever do that for you. :(

When you find a question concerning going to a Dave Matthews concert or a party in your economics book and you cross out the band name and write Muse above it. ;)

:eek: How could you forget?! Kidding :ninja:

:chuckle:

I don't even like blue, but it looked so good on Matt, I'm tempted to try it :LOL: I've already had red hair, but not like Matt's, I've always wanted it like that, though. I don't know how I would look as blonde. I've always wanted to be a blonde :chuckle: Yeah. But she was actually right about it :eek::chuckle:

I don't know how I could have forgotten, but I'll do it now and make sure I print out a CeilingDom to put on my ceiling. This way, whenever I wake up for school, I can have a heart attack :D

Archived