I think they might with NYC, but just that. And ACL, as that's a bit different.

I think they will do close to nyc such as NJ (there is a venue in Camden that they could play, can't think of the name at the moment) since they hadn't hit that city yet. Also, I am really thinking they will do DC (verizon center) since they technically haven't hit that city either.

I think it's possible they'll add a date or two in the northeast since there are gaps between OK, QC and VA and you guys are sort of "on the way" ;)

One can hope :D. Boston would be unlikely, because as said, it was a spring date, but I have a good feeling about Connecticut or somewhere near it. I'm probably dead wrong, but hey, I'm optimistic!

What about Denver, though? Do you think the date on 10/2 was already lined up prior to the spring show that was canceled?

I read an article about the cancelled show and it said that the 10/2 show was scheduled in advance but they weren't planning to announce it until later.

:awesome: So there's hope for Atlanta.

It was quite a drive for me but I really enjoyed the Gwinnett Arena and wouldn't mind seeing them there again. Of course, they probably wouldn't play the exact same venue again, let alone the same city...

well i was hoping for an indianapolis date but cincy is only 2 hours away so that looks like the best one to go to

Yeah that's probably your best shot. I would assume we'll the rest of the dates will be east coast. The closest one to me now is 7 hours away :LOL: but I'm sure they're throw in some NY shows.

Archived