They really need to post all the dates before Wednesday so I can plan!!

I know - they are in my regional area in November but I would love for them to get in and rock the Louisville Arena or KFC Yum! Center :LOL: how can you resist playing in a place called KFC Yum! :LOL:

Those of you dissappointed so far don't panic - there's still long gaps between some dates so I'm sure that there should be some more US Tour Dates announced.

I know.... they did that to me last time but chuffed to bits I went to both the gigs I did!

Beaches...I miss beaches :'(

:stunned:

You got me...where's my credit card, I am booking a flight to FL, babe!! :D Give us the dates!!!

What's the weather like down there in Oct/Nov?

Hot!! lol.

Lovely beach weather though, and November is when we are just getting out of hurricane season( I suspect we'll be the final dates)

Those of you dissappointed so far don't panic - there's still long gaps between some dates so I'm sure that there should be some more US Tour Dates announced.

We know they will be announcing more dates. I think the part where they said they'll announce more dates kind of gave it away.

:dance:

Now I just have to convince the husband that I will literally die if I can't go to at least these shows:

5th October: Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

6th October: Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

3rd November: Scotttrade Center, St. Louis, MO

I feel so lucky that there's so many shows within driving distance! I hope they announce the other dates soon for the rest of you guys so you can start planning.

There is no password, it's first come first served. You just need to create a concertmaps log in and be signed in at the time of purchase

So all you do it go to the tour section of the website and add dates on the map, right? Then be logged in when you buy the tickets on ticketmaster?

Sounds easy enough!

OK - all. If you come to the New Mexico Show October 1 - that's also the kickoff weekend of the International Balloon Fiesta. If you have never seen it, it is, in its own right, as awe-inspiring as Muse live. New Mexico in the fall is GORGEOUS!

I CANNOT stand how excited I am that they are coming to my town!!!!! Yay for the rescheduled Denver show - which is what made this possible, I imagine

Ya Me Yay Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

OK - all. If you come to the New Mexico Show October 1 - that's also the kickoff weekend of the International Balloon Fiesta. If you have never seen it, it is, in its own right, as awe-inspiring as Muse live. New Mexico in the fall is GORGEOUS!

I CANNOT stand how excited I am that they are coming to my town!!!!! Yay for the rescheduled Denver show - which is what made this possible, I imagine

Ya Me Yay Me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

No. It wasn't bc of denver that they announced fall dates.

So all you do it go to the tour section of the website and add dates on the map, right? Then be logged in when you buy the tickets on ticketmaster?

Sounds easy enough!

The presale isn't done through ticket master it's done through concertmaps. They'll have a link to the site from the tourdates pages on muse.mu

Ugh, not concertmaps again :vomit: I wanted to kick my pc when I tried to buy tix for NYC and Boston last time! :mad:

I really hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying this but I had no problems with concertmaps both times I ordered tickets last time (NYC and Philly)

I really hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying this but I had no problems with concertmaps both times I ordered tickets last time (NYC and Philly)

I didn't have any problems either! I'd rather buy tickets from Concertmaps than Ticketbastard.

I had problems but I eventually got tickets. I had to sit on my pc and refresh the page for like 2 hours to get my tickets. I just don't want to have to deal with all the uncertainty again but I think I may have to :eek:

Archived