I thought there was one that went to DC from Norfolk :unsure: I could be wrong though.....

Just looked, Greyhound would cost me about $70 round trip, blegh. It'd be cheaper to bus to NYC and then the Chinatown bus goes from there to Norfolk :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Just looked, Greyhound would cost me about $70 round trip, blegh. It'd be cheaper to bus to NYC and then the Chinatown bus goes from there to Norfolk :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah, I just googled it and found a reference to a DC->Norfolk bus but the link was dead, maybe they discontinued it :$

btw you also could probably take the amtrak for only like $200 :p

Yeah, I just googled it and found a reference to a DC->Norfolk bus but the link was dead, maybe they discontinued it :$

btw you also could probably take the amtrak for only like $200 :p

Yeah... no. I'd rather just try to get a ride if Muse miraculously played there. Same with if they play in closer states -- will have to find rides. :p

Yeah... no. I'd rather just try to get a ride if Muse miraculously played there. Same with if they play in closer states -- will have to find rides. :p

it always amazes me how expensive amtrak is :LOL:

But yeah, if there is this miraculous norfolk area date (which isn't very likely) it should be too hard to get down here from DC. ;)

it always amazes me how expensive amtrak is :LOL:

But yeah, if there is this miraculous norfolk area date (which isn't very likely) it should be too hard to get down here from DC. ;)

I'd love if there was. I've only been down there once, camvassing with my College Dems. We completely wrecked our motel on the boardwalk, rode the Pirate Adventure Ride (hahahaha) and ran into the ocean drunk. Best college weekend of my life, fer sure. I will always have fond memories of the place and its no swearing signs. :p

I know I just saw them last night, but I need fall tour dates. I need to know how far in advance to start saving money. :D

:LOL: My thinking exactly. Right after the two gigs I went to I had one day of depression and then the next day I was thinking.. "I wonder when they'll come back in the fall. I have to start saving!" :$

:LOL: My thinking exactly. Right after the two gigs I went to I had one day of depression and then the next day I was thinking.. "I wonder when they'll come back in the fall. I have to start saving!" :$

Same here!

It would be great if they announced the dates soon so I can start planning already. :LOL:

I swear to goodness that Matt said "Thank you Seattle, see you this fall." After their set in Seattle. Bib got a video of him saying it, we aren't entirely sure because he talks so fast, but we are about 99% sure.

If are ears are not deceiving us I will be... :stunned::party::dance::musesign:

Plus one or two more shows if possible.

I'm not feeling post gig depression, but I am feeling post gig paranoia.

I haven't taken this Resistance tour t-shirt off since I put it on last night in some strange fear that if I take it off, it will disappear and the gig wouldn't have happened. :eek:

Same here!

It would be great if they announced the dates soon so I start planning already. :LOL:

I swear to goodness that Matt said "Thank you Seattle, see you this fall." After their set in Seattle. Bib got a video of him saying it, we aren't entirely sure because he talks so fast, but we are about 99% sure.

If are ears are not deceiving us I will be... :stunned::party::dance::musesign:

Plus one or two more shows if possible.

I believe he said they'll be back. :happy: I'm quiet sure I heard it in the video.

Maybe 5 more shows after the Seattle show. :D C'mooooooon Muse. Announce the dates! I'm getting ancy.

I believe he said they'll be back. :happy: I'm quiet sure I heard it in the video.

Maybe 5 more shows after the Seattle show. :D C'mooooooon Muse. Announce the dates! I'm getting ancy.

It's like too good to be true. :happy:

I know I heard it, but apart of me feels that it isn't possible. :(

I am so ready for a Muse party!

:stunned: Don't say that! Anything is possible. :happy:

Oh goodness. Me too. And singing Feeling Good at 3 in the morning in the middle of Seattle with Dombreros and blinky glasses. "Digadigadigadiga". :LOL:

I know the feeling. I've listened to it about a hundred times and I know it's there but I don't think it will happen.

Hehe your dombreros. So sad the homeless dude took them before I could see them

:stunned: Don't say that! Anything is possible. :happy:

Oh goodness. Me too. And singing Feeling Good at 3 in the morning in the middle of Seattle with Dombreros and blinky glasses. "Digadigadigadiga". :LOL:

:LOL:

We need to make a documentary next time.

Your air bass is superb. :chris:

We need to do that again!

I know the feeling. I've listened to it about a hundred times and I know it's there but I don't think it will happen.

Hehe your dombreros. So sad the homeless dude took them before I could see them

:eek::$

NO. I refuse to believe they'll skip Seattle this fall. If they do, I'm trekking to the nearest show. I will see them this fall! :fear:

EDIT: MORE THAN ONCE AS WELL! Haha. *Don't fear me, I'm harmless. Haha.

:eek::$

NO. I refuse to believe they'll skip Seattle this fall. If they do, I'm trekking to the nearest show. I will see them this fall! :fear:

We will hopefully see them not just once, but multiple times this fall. Positive thinking! :D

Archived