Not to take attention away from the CO stuff going on (still feel awful for you lot :( ) I realized this about the date, since it's technically the first fall date we know- some were thinking that they wouldn't hit the same places twice that they already went to in the spring, but since they're going back to Denver (a different venue, but still) there could be potential that they go back to other places too. :yesey: Maybe?

Ya know I was actually surprised they didn't do multiple nights at MSG the first time round, so I can totally see them doing it again. But I was kind of hoping they'd do smaller venues this next go around. Thinking smaller venues=more rarities. Prob not though. I just wanna hear The Groove live so bad it hurts.

I was actually thinking of that too :$ I don't know anyone in CO but I was there recently and so I have an idea of the denver area and how much it costs to get there :shifty:

Well flights to CO for Oct 2nd (from NY) are $230 round trip. Which is pretty good, but it's prob bc Oct is so far off. Hmm...

Ok, so according to the Muse twitter page the refunds for the Denver show(it sucks that it was cancelled) will start on April 14th. Could this indicate the time when the fall dates will be announced and the presales will start?:awesome:

ooooo I didn't think of that!!!!!!!! :awesome::D

Ya know I was actually surprised they didn't do multiple nights at MSG the first time round, so I can totally see them doing it again. But I was kind of hoping they'd do smaller venues this next go around. Thinking smaller venues=more rarities. Prob not though. I just wanna hear The Groove live so bad it hurts.

Yeah, but this CO date was set for 6,500~ people, and the Pepsi Center is 20,000~ people. :wtf: So it's kind of hard to tell.

I want rarities too!! :yesey:

I'd like to say that I think they'd do another night at the TD Garden in Boston, but I don't know if they would. A while ago some were talking about Mohegan Sun in CT, which seats 12,000~, right in the average of the big and small venues, and that would be... really awesome :awesome: because NY is a bit of a hike for me...

I was actually thinking of that too :$ I don't know anyone in CO but I was there recently and so I have an idea of the denver area and how much it costs to get there :shifty:

Hmm, I really want to do this too, but the chances of me being able to are very very slim. If they dont play a Houston date then maybe. But thats wishful thinking. Meh

Speaking of random fall dates, I'd like to go to another gig in NYC but I don't know if I can handle MSG again, it traumatized me! :LOL::$

Really, was it nuts down there? I'm assuming you were pit. I was seats and I had a ball. Was happy to get MoTP and MKU. Did pit at Boston the next night. That was mental. I was fine though. Just sweaty.

Ok, so according to the Muse twitter page the refunds for the Denver show(it sucks that it was cancelled) will start on April 14th. Could this indicate the time when the fall dates will be announced and the presales will start?:awesome:

That's what I was thinking. It would make sense/would be awesome. Who knows if there's any truth behind it, but it does seem logical. Maybe, at the least, we'd get the first half of the dates or something :unsure:

It does suck for the Denver people though. I saw the Houston and Austin shows back-to-back (as well as in Reliant with U2 in Oct.) and I'll definitely agree that smaller venues are just a little bit better. Especially since they were getting the full show with only 6,000 people.

This does raise another thought, though. Does this mean that the autumn leg is going to be another Resistance-oriented show? i.e. the pillars, more Resistance songs, same set list problems, etc etc. I was hoping that wasn't going to be the case, and that might have been wishful thinking from the get go, but I'm even more uncertain there will be change now.

I'm so sorry to ask because I know the answer to my question is probably buried somewhere in this thread but.....does anyone know if they will be out here in Los Angeles in the Fall?????? or anytime after Coachella?

THANKS A BUNCH!!

We have no official word on anything, but I think it's pretty much expected they'll be doing a proper gig in LA when they come back in the fall (can't do one sooner because of Coachella/committments in Europe) - expect the show in October :)

Really, was it nuts down there? I'm assuming you were pit. I was seats and I had a ball. Was happy to get MoTP and MKU. Did pit at Boston the next night. That was mental. I was fine though. Just sweaty.

The pit wasn't bad, but getting to it was a nightmare - the mad dash to end all mad dashes and a lot of people managed to get past me because they could run faster/shoved past security. I thought the way they got us in there was pretty poorly organized, they should have walked us as a line up the escalators and down the hall rather than starting us at the entrance and making us run for it.

I'm so sorry to ask because I know the answer to my question is probably buried somewhere in this thread but.....does anyone know if they will be out here in Los Angeles in the Fall?????? or anytime after Coachella?

THANKS A BUNCH!!

The only show announced for the fall right now is October 2nd in Denver, which was announced today, and that was because of a canceled show. It would not surprise me at all if they played LA though, I'm sure they will hit major cities that they may have missed

The only show announced for the fall right now is October 2nd in Denver, which was announced today, and that was because of a canceled show. It would not surprise me at all if they played LA though, I'm sure they will hit major cities that they may have missed

Sucks SO bad about Denver. :( I would die if a gig I was going to got cancelled. I'm reaaaaally hoping for a gig in LA this fall. I'll be out there by then, whee. Probably be going by myself, but I don't care. GA here I come! :awesome:

The pit wasn't bad, but getting to it was a nightmare - the mad dash to end all mad dashes and a lot of people managed to get past me because they could run faster/shoved past security. I thought the way they got us in there was pretty poorly organized, they should have walked us as a line up the escalators and down the hall rather than starting us at the entrance and making us run for it.

I wasn't first in line at Boston but I found there were two major pushes. 1) once we went from sitting to standing. 2) once the curtains dropped during Uprising. There were a few mosh pits in front of me and I had to alpha male some guy who was getting a bit grabby on a friend of mine, but besides that I found it rather enjoyable. I'd def do GA again. People around me were hilarious, one guy said "I hope they play Space Dementia", it gave me quite the hearty laugh. Same guy also said "I hope they play KoC" so I don't know bout that dude :LOL:

I wasn't first in line at Boston but I found there were two major pushes. 1) once we went from sitting to standing. 2) once the curtains dropped during Uprising. There were a few mosh pits in front of me and I had to alpha male some guy who was getting a bit grabby on a friend of mine, but besides that I found it rather enjoyable. I'd def do GA again. People around me were hilarious, one guy said "I hope they play Space Dementia", it gave me quite the hearty laugh. Same guy also said "I hope they play KoC" so I don't know bout that dude :LOL:

The problem at MSG was that where they let us in and broke up the line was 128379132 miles from the actual entrance to the floor - we had to go up two floors and then around the entire arena (they let us in to the corridor toward the back and then we had to go around to the front to get to the entrance to the floor). I had no idea where I was going and it seemed like I was running/jogging forever with no end in sight! Then they had security guys blocking the entrance to the floor instead of just letting us in, trying to make us more "orderly" I guess, but it was a bit too late for that. As they were blocking me there were people behind me shoving me and making their way to the edge, then pushed right past me. Judging by where I was in line (and where all the people who were in front of me ended up) I think I should have had a better spot but what can you do!

The only time I really got pushed once on the actual floor was when I first stood up, I got pushed toward the right along the barrier (people on the end trying to get a better view, I guess!)

Speaking of random song requests, someone at one of my shows was saying they wanted to hear In Your World... yaaaaaaaa that's not gonna happen! :LOL:

The problem at MSG was that where they let us in and broke up the line was 128379132 miles from the actual entrance to the floor - we had to go up two floors and then around the entire arena (they let us in to the corridor toward the back and then we had to go around to the front to get to the entrance to the floor). I had no idea where I was going and it seemed like I was running/jogging forever with no end in sight! Then they had security guys blocking the entrance to the floor instead of just letting us in, trying to make us more "orderly" I guess, but it was a bit too late for that. As they were blocking me there were people behind me shoving me and making their way to the edge, then pushed right past me. Judging by where I was in line (and where all the people who were in front of me ended up) I think I should have had a better spot but what can you do!

The only time I really got pushed once on the actual floor was when I first stood up, I got pushed toward the right along the barrier (people on the end trying to get a better view, I guess!)

Speaking of random song requests, someone at one of my shows was saying they wanted to hear In Your World... yaaaaaaaa that's not gonna happen! :LOL:

There was a guy who filmed the whole journey in the halls!! He was right up at the front of the line, so I don't know how close you were to him. But it was quite a video. :yesey: I'll have to go look for it.

what was wrong with msg. its not like it was chaos trying to get into the pit :LOL: :LOL:

it was the stuff of nightmares! :eek:

The Patriot Center was so much easier! Just in the outer doors, straight across to the inner door, down the stairs and to the right to get to the front. Simple.... no escalators involved! ;)

Archived