:facepalm:

So they used the Festival stage again?

Yup.:indiff: I actually paid about 90-100 pounds (golden circle) for a festival stage. Meh..But it was expected. I don't know why they treat the Nordic gigs like this though.. Is it because there isn't enough audience? There isn't any room for a big stage?.. A part of me got the feeling they didn't really want to be there, but maybe that's just me being paranoid. But they seemed happy enough. Especially Matt. . But I'm happy I got to see them. And they played Feeling Good *facepalm*.. Norway's population is only 4,8 million. Over 20000 people at a gig = big gig here. Muse are definitely big in Norway.

I wanted an UFO, damn it.. And them playing Overture in the sunshine was somewhat weird. Bergen was a part of their Stadium tour.. stadium my arse. lol.

So Muse are really making a DVD? Because a guy filmed the entire thing.

Yup.:indiff: I actually paid about 90-100 pounds (golden circle) for a festival stage. Meh..But it was expected. I don't know why they treat the Nordic gigs like this though.. Is it because there isn't enough audience? There isn't any room for a big stage?.. A part of me got the feeling they didn't really want to be there, but maybe that's just me being paranoid. But they seemed happy enough. Especially Matt. . But I'm happy I got to see them. And they played Feeling Good *facepalm*.. Norway's population is only 4,8 million. Over 20000 people at a gig = big gig here. Muse are definitely big in Norway.

I wanted an UFO, damn it.. And them playing Overture in the sunshine was somewhat weird. Bergen was a part of their Stadium tour.. stadium my arse. lol.

So Muse are really making a DVD? Because a guy filmed the entire thing.

It's you being paranoid :LOL: I've rarely seen them shine as much and being as cheerful on stage as they were there.. even Chris, ha! :D

It's you being paranoid :LOL: I've rarely seen them shine as much and being as cheerful on stage as they were there.. even Chris, ha! :D

The "shining" could also be a result of the sun being reflected i those spectacular outfits the boys were wearing :LOL:

:LOL:

But yeah, they looked like they were having a good time :happy:

The hardcore fans were definitely at the front. (like myself, lol) .. I've seen some Youtube videos and merlin.. A lot Norwegians aren't exactly the most exciting crowd. A lot of people were just standing there looking medicated and zombie like. Reminds me of the drunk idiot who stood behind me. He annoyed me a lot. People like that shouldn't be Muse fans, they're so annoying. It seemed more like he was there to be a prat and destroy the evening for other people.. Ugh...

The hardcore fans were definitely at the front. (like myself, lol) .. I've seen some Youtube videos and merlin.. A lot Norwegians aren't exactly the most exciting crowd. A lot of people were just standing there looking medicated and zombie like. Reminds me of the drunk idiot who stood behind me. He annoyed me a lot. People like that shouldn't be Muse fans, they're so annoying. It seemed more like he was there to be a prat and destroy the evening for other people.. Ugh...

There was some older dude in front of me, around fifth row right in front of the stage, who basically just stood there the whole gig. Didn't see him lift an arm :stunned:. Seriously! Why was he there? It kind of spoils the experience for all the hardcore fans around him. Hate those sort of people. If I go to a gig just to stand around (never happens :p) I would find a spot way in the back.

I think the golden circle audience at least were sort of divided in two.. those who were hardcore fans and would pay anything to get a good spot at a Muse concert, and those who have too much money and just paid that amount of money to not have to be among the rabid fans but still get a good spot at a concert they didn't really care about.. Now to the fun part, when the concert started and there turned out to be rabid fans in the golden circle area as well, all the daddy's boys and girls (even those in their 50's) turned pale and started to slowly back away from the front in a steady flow - so eventually the people the 10 first meters in front of the stage were hardcore fans only ^_^

I think the golden circle audience at least were sort of divided in two.. those who were hardcore fans and would pay anything to get a good spot at a Muse concert, and those who have too much money and just paid that amount of money to not have to be among the rabid fans but still get a good spot at a concert they didn't really care about.. Now to the fun part, when the concert started and there turned out to be rabid fans in the golden circle area as well, all the daddy's boys and girls (even those in their 50's) turned pale and started to slowly back away from the front in a steady flow - so eventually the people the 10 first meters in front of the stage were hardcore fans only ^_^

Haha, yes.I think you are correct.. I wish they didn't serve alcohol though. What's the point at a rock gig? People get drunk and ruin the evening for other people. I wish the idiot behind me had backed away though, I hate him so much. Appeared out of nowhere, nasty person.. I'm not rich, but yeah, I'm one of those hardcore fans who would pay anything for a good spot in front of the stage! The people at the front were definitely the most dedicated ones.. The crowd was a young crowd, but I did see some old people who were into it! Yay. And booh to all the other boring ones. I didn't see people back away though, but that's amusing, lol. As I was right in front of the stage, I only had my attention on Muse.

There were definitely some snobs who were just there to be prats, but that's unavoidable. But really, seeing people just standing there makes me angry. What's the point in showing up in the first place if you behave like a dead person. And what's with the people who just stand there and film the entire thing. What's the point?

Okay, enough complaning. Just needed to say that =P

I was at the front row, and the girl beside had nothing to do there. During USoE and Feeling Good, while everyone was waving their hands and rocked from side to side, she tried to resist, and then started pushing me away. She then started poking me with her elbow.

At first, I ignored it, but then she got worse, so I tried to avoid her elbow. Then she "accidentally" spit in my glass. :rolleyes:

I was this close to start yelling at her, and explain that if she was gonna stand there, all expressionless, don't cheer, and don't move at all, front row at a Muse concert wasn't the right place to be. She barely even clapped to Starlight. But I never got the chance in between the songs, so I just pushed her harder, and jumped on her toes and stuff. Then I had a great time the rest of the concert.

Hopefully, she did not.

I was at the front row, and the girl beside had nothing to do there. During USoE and Feeling Good, while everyone was waving their hands and rocked from side to side, she tried to resist, and then started pushing me away. She then started poking me with her elbow.

At first, I ignored it, but then she got worse, so I tried to avoid her elbow. Then she "accidentally" spit in my glass. :rolleyes:

I was this close to start yelling at her, and explain that if she was gonna stand there, all expressionless, don't cheer, and don't move at all, front row at a Muse concert wasn't the right place to be. She barely even clapped to Starlight. But I never got the chance in between the songs, so I just pushed her harder, and jumped on her toes and stuff. Then I had a great time the rest of the concert.

Hopefully, she did not.

Hahahha, right on!! :LOL:

Archived